Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) Empty
PostSubject: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 8:25 pm

Feya had just left the middle class for the day, She sat out on a bench and rubbed her bruised arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 8:36 pm

Hunter comes running by the bench. when he looks back at the girl sitting there he doesn't notice the cat coming out of the ally way and ends up falling flat on his face when he tries to not step on it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 8:51 pm

Damien sits on a nearby bench reading his book he glances up for a moment to see hunter trip over the cat "clumsy fool......" He muttered to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 1:48 am

Feya jumped up im shock, then squealed
"Hey buddy you okay?"
She looked at Damien and sticks out her tounge playfully, then sits down criss cross beside the fallen Hunter "You had quite zee fall there. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 11:16 am

Damien rolls his eyes at her and mutters "childish..........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 2:36 pm

Feya chuckled at the boy, and waited for Hunter to reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 5:31 pm

Hunter in a disgruntled voice says, "yeah I'm fine just got a little distracted, thanks for asking"

then looks at Damien and shoots him an unapproving glance. Then sets his attention back to Feya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 3:20 am

Feya looked at him softly "Whats your name? Im Feya"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 2:22 pm

Hunter smiles at her and replies "I'm Hunter its nice to meet you Feya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 3:58 pm

She tilts her head, and giggles "Weapon or meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 5:03 pm

"um well i guess you could say I'm a meister, but I don't have a partner." he says with embarrassed to admit it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 8:20 pm

She gasped lightly "Hey I dont have a meister, Would you like to try us out as partners? My weapon form is pretty heavy.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 10:54 pm

"That would be awesome" he says enthusiastically as he jumps back on his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 3:47 pm

She let out a smile and transformed into her large, fishlooking sword. The sword began to materialize into his hands.

OOC: The sword
New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) Form10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 4:48 pm

he was shocked by the size of sword and almost drops it. he says "this is great" then swings it around trying to get a feel for its weight and size
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 9:56 pm

Once he is is comfortable with the sword he tells her "I think i can make this work how about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 6:34 pm

She laughs and her image shines in the base of blade, "Thanks, Not many people can lift me up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 10:58 pm

"well when you don't have a partner to train with you can only make yourself physically stronger i guess," he says kind of embarrassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 6:46 pm

She smiles softly and lets out a giggle "Hey I think we are pretty compatible.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 11:00 pm

He smiles back and replies "I think so too!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 12:48 am

"WIll you be my meister?" She smiles and giggles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:21 am

"Yes" he says loudly. once he realizes how stupid he just sounded he says "I mean ya I'd be willing to be your meister"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 12:13 pm

She turns back into her human form to sit directly beside him "I'm glad today happened. I have sharpened my skills alone, but I know little to nothing about Weapons and meisters."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 11:59 pm

"Well maybe we should train together some so that we can sync as partners better. that's what they usually do at the DWMA."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 11:51 pm

"Yes i agree.." She smiled enthusiastically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)   New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends? (Hunter Shinichi, and anyone else)
Page 1 of 1