Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Under the cover of night

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Under the cover of night Empty
PostSubject: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 5:36 pm

Sylas waited by his bike outside the entrance to Death City, waiting for...whoever would be his backup. He rolled his shoulders once more, simultaneously nervous and excited to be fighting for the Academy again.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 5:49 pm

The was shining bright in Death City, beating it's heat on anyone stupid enough not be dressed appropriately for it. It laugh as Starr chugged along to the entrance of Death City, or exit in her case. Due to her partner's bickering, they were go on a mission with a man named Sylas. Looking around, she saw the man they were suppose to go on with. She kept walking toward him, not seeing any signs of her partner. She was wearing her usually attire, along with a white sunhat with a pink ribbon on it. The closer she got to him, she started to shuffle more and more, until she was tiptoeing toward him. She was eventually right by him.

Starr: H-Hi there, Have you s-seen my partner? Her name is A-Ana.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 5:51 pm

Sylas looked over at her, smiling a bit and shaking his head. "No, I haven't. Are you here to help with my mission?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 5:52 pm

Starr: Y-Yeah. . .

Starr started to warm up to him instantly, she stood right by him, waiting for Ana to come.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 5:56 pm

Sylas looked out over the desert, pushing his glasses up his nose. "So...what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 5:58 pm

She was late. Probably ten minutes late, but she didn't care. The ice cream in her hand was worth it. She licked eagerly until there was nothing but the cone-y goodness left. In three major bites, she swallowed the cone down and licked her fingers. "Mmm!" It was definitely delicious.

Finally, she caught sight of her partner. Ana not only ran, but she SKIPPED over to her partner and looped her into a hug without warning. The red-haired meister smiled ear to ear with eyes closed as she tugged Starr backwards into her chest. "STAAAAAARRRRR!" Every time she greeted her weapon, it was like she hadn't seen her in forever. With a giggle and a squeeze, she released Starr and turned to see the boy. "HEELLLLOO~! You must be the boy we're helping? I'm Ana!" For once she didn't attack the man, probably because she had gotten her dose of hugs with Starr.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:01 pm

Sylas nods to her, smiling a bit. "You'll need to get me a minute or two. I've got a sidecar that you can use. It should be big enough for both of you, but one of you could sit on the bike with me..." He heads back into the city, returning several minutes with a sleek black sidecar, working to hook it onto his bike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:04 pm

Starr watched the man put hook up the sidecar with curiosity, wanting to know how it was done. She looked out of the corner of her eye, and saw that Ana had some ice cream. She was annoyed that she didn't get any, as well as being scared that Ami would find out about this. She walked over by her meister, hiding behind her from the new boy. She also wished she knew how to drive a motorcycle.

Last edited by The Jtlman on September 16th 2013, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:13 pm

Sylas explained that there wasn't room for both. One of them had to sit on the bike with him. She wasn't sure where Starr would be more comfortable, so she thought a moment and then shrugged.

Ana looked to Starr then to Sylas and grinned. "I don't care where I sit!" It was her honest answer, since it really didn't matter. Her jacket was stripped off and she easily moved it to her waist, which she could tightly tie it around. It was up to Starr. Her arms slid behind her head and she grinned at them both in a silent boredom. Oh when would the fun begin?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:42 pm

Sylas pays them no mind, puling out a wrench from a compartment on his bike and attaching the sidecar, sighing inwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:50 pm

Starr's mind started to wander, thinking about some different things. Then, something dawned onto her. She reached in her skirt pocket, and she pulled out a chocolate bar. She licked her lips, then started opening the cocoa treat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:55 pm

Ana stared at the chocolate. "CANNDDYYY!!!" She shouted and attempted to snatch, but then she remembered something. Fishing in her pockets, she tugged out a lolipop. "HEEEE. Ami can't tell me no if I'm not near her." Somehow she knew her sister knew though. Silently she could feel her sister's scolding and temperamental eyes that made her almost regret the decision. ALMOST. HOWEVER. Ana wasn't about to fall prey to her sister's dominating cruelty. What was wrong with some candy.

Up and right behind Sylas, she eyed the boy; practically breathing down his neck. "Whatcha DOINNN~?" It wasn't like she really knew. Ana was a bit dimwitted after all. Her green-blue eyes were trained on Sylas' hands, but hadn't the slightest idea on what exactly was going on. "Want a lolipop?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 8:12 pm

Sylas looked back at her, smiling a bit. "I'd love one, thank you. I'm just about down, and I've got a couple spare helmets in that compartment under the seat. The big black one is mine, but the other two should fit you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:53 pm

Starr went over and looked at the 2 helmets, taking one that was plain white, after snickering at what Ana did. She took ate half the chocolate bar, then walked over to Ana. She knew her meister's sister would get mad, but she held the last half to Ana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:59 pm

"Hee! Here." Her hand outstretched and Ana offered to him one of her many sugary hidden treasures. "Shhh! Don't tell my sister, she'd be mad I have all this candy~"

"CANDY!" Ana couldn't have been happier. Of course she squeezes Starr tightly. Of COURSE she would devour the chocolate in two whole bites. When it came to sweets, Ana knew only how to devour them. Did she even taste them anymore? In likelihood, she probably didn't. She pretty much inhaled the sweets like they were some kind drink as opposed to food. "THANK YOU STAARRR!" She nuzzles her head into Starr's shoulder, Ana was a cat, for the moment. She then turned and grabbed a helmet and tugged it on her head.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:01 pm

Sylas chuckled softly, sticking the lollipop in his jeans pocket and pulling his helmet on. "So, who's in the sidecar and who's with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:05 pm

Starr raised her hand slightly, then got in the sidecar. Pausing before she put her helmet on, she turned to the man.

Starr: The m-mission board didn't really e-explain what the mission was. C-can you tell us what t-the mission is?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:06 pm

Sylas swung his leg over the bike, turning the engine on, the machine purring softly like a large cat. "We're going a couple hundred miles out and attacking a cult of kishin eggs while they're all hopefully asleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:09 pm

Starr nodded, then switched out her sunhat with the helmet. Next, she took out some hard candy to lure over Ana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:11 pm

Ana watched as Starr decided to get into the sidecar.  Well that was decided.  She shrugged and gave a silly grin to Sylas.  "Guess I'm with you~!"  She didn't hesitate to hop to his side.  It was exciting.  This was her first time on a motorcycle!  Her heart was hammering with excitement, though Starr wanted to talk about specifics.  Well.. Phooey on her. Ana was just there for the ride, so to say.  Her eyes bright and excited, she prepared herself for the excitement. Sylas helped speaking about it and Ana was kind of off in her Ana land. She pulled herself up behind him. "I have no idea what I'm doing!"

(blah sorry short, it's bedtime)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:17 pm

Sylas looks over to her, smiling softly and instructing gently. "Just got on like it were a horse. Put your feet on those pedals there, and wrap your arms around my waist."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 7:48 am

Starr watched as Sylas helped Ana get on the motorcycle. She sat there, twiddling her thumbs while waiting to go toward their destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 6:44 pm

"I've never rode a horse, either." Ana quickly stated, but followed what he said with ease. Her body straddled the bike and her arms slipped around her waist. Scary. There were no seat belts, aside from her arms. She looked over at Starr who seemed pretty apathetic to everything. That girl was so strange to her. How could someone be so reserved and conservative? It was much more fun to be wild and crazy. Ana giggled and wiggled a bit in the seat. She was admittedly very eager. Luckily her feet COULD reach the pedals, but it wasn't like she was 5, so honestly the only person that surprised was Ana.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 6:48 pm

Sylas gunned the engine a bit, looking at both girls. "Are you both ready to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 6:50 pm

Starr nodded, wanting to feel the wind whip her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the cover of night   Under the cover of night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under the cover of night
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next