Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mizuki's play time

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mizuki's play time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:34 pm

Jet lets one or two kicks a punches hit him and he dodges most pf them "Ha my grandma can hit harder than that and she is dead."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:39 pm

"I am merely testing your reflexes right now if you must know." Sombre replies in a flat tone "and now I know two weaknesses instead of one. You talk to much, and you have poor reflexes" with that Sombre drives an open hand directly at jet's stomach with enough force to see small ripples in the air. The blow could not be stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:42 pm

Ket takes the blow to the stomach letting his body curl around the fist his feet still on the ground so he swings on around at Sombre's head and he background music playing is the origins theme song the rock one
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:45 pm

Sombre does not react to the sound of bone cracking beneath his blow, he simply drops his arm to the side and allows jet to fall to the ground at his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:49 pm

OOC: you S.O.B (jk) you broke his ribs

Jet falls to the ground then gets up again and jumps backwards five feet
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 7:45 am

Somber holds his position, expressionless. Waiting to see what his next move would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 12:05 pm

Niche: I scramble away from the fight on the ground. Suddenly everything had broken into punches!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 10:15 pm

Jet throws his right hand the metal of his arm glinting in the moon light
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 10:21 pm

Sombre calmly swats his hand aside like a fly. He follows with a stiff-fingered strike of his own, directly at jets throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2