Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shopping daze (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Shopping daze (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 11:14 pm

Second by second went by and Thadea could practically see Atty's flustered face, making her grin and shake her head at her. "Really, is everyone at DWMA so oblivious?" she laughed a bit more to herself and shrugged. "Oh come on now, Atty, just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't see." she pointed out with a hum, opening the book and flicking through pages rapidly with her fingers, the air of it flicking her face. She loved that scent of 'New book smell'. "What does he like?" He repeated for her and hummed in thought, "Well I know he doesn't like school much. But he's a typical guy in that sort of field. Fighting, flirting, videos games and comics..." she shrugged. "But something odd? He runs as soon as say alcohol or something's offered to him. Sure a nice decline is fine or 'I don't drink' but he's gotta stay absolute clear of it like it's a bomb! A bit curious, right?" she hummed, tapping her chin. "Oh, yeah, and when Zandra's trying to fight with him she doesn't call him Konnex... Something like..."

"Yo!" Speak of the devil and he will appear. Twice. The male chuckled and held up a long rectangular box in his hand. "Got ya something, Thade." he hummed.

The blind girl jumped at his sudden voice but laughed a bit nonethless, paused, processed, and pouted. "Hey, I told you I didn't want anything..."

"Just open it." he scoffed and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 11:30 pm

Oblivious? "I'm not oblivious.." she murmured under her breath with a sort of pout. Her eyes looked away since she seemed to be it, when she had no idea what Thadea was talking about. Can't see-? What? Suddenly she felt like this girl could see right through that mask Atlacia wore. She almost cracked under the shock, but somehow remained in one piece.

Well her advice was sort of helpful. It actually left her with no idea what to do for him. Hopeless, she sighed again and furrowed her brow. She didn't fight, but she did know a few things about video games- but those were expensive! Oh God not overtime for the demon I live with. Depressed a moment, the thought of working more for Lucius was only more depressing. She'd worry about it later.

Suddenly he was there. His voice boomed and she was thankful she was no longer talking about him. Being nosy as she was, she peered curiously at what he might have gotten Thadea. The box was small so it seemed like something along the lines of jewelry. It was strange feeling that twinge of excitement that the young girl could get something. "Glad you didn't get lost." Atlacia teased, mainly out of habit. Still curious though she watched Thadea with interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 12:09 am

Konnex looked over to Atlacia and flashed a smirk. No, he totally got lost. Fun Fact: Konnex had no sense of direction. He ended up asking many stores where the bookstore was before he ended up on top of the shoe store. Lucky he was just very fast. "No way, sweet-cheeks, I'm way smarter than that~" he boasted in a mocking snobbishing.

Thadea opened the box to reveal a simply but shiny bracely, rather plain, but of a strong silver. She took it up and run her fingers along it in awe, stopping at its metal plating that was small, about half the size of her index finger. It was apparently engraved in Braille, and she ran her finger over the bumps eagerly, beaming, until her face fell. "Asshole?" she read aloud.

"What?!" Konnex yelped with his eyes widened and he was in panic at first, about to snatch the bracelet away and give the clerk a piece of his mind (If he were able to find him at least) until she snorted and laughed.

"Just messing with ya," she laughed, "It says Faith. That's sweet of you, Konnex, thanks!" she chirped and hugged him tightly when attempting to place it on with one hand. Of course she declined help when he attempted, making him chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 12:29 pm

He smirked and her face flushed. GAH! Head stop spinning. She couldn't keep eye contact and had to look away. Her heart was racing and she just didn't understand it. He was like- she couldn't describe it. She didn't want to feel that way. It only gave bad news for her. Such a feeling could only ever be followed by pain- and that was something she always feared and yet, she couldn't stop herself from trying to pursue.

She thought she'd learned her lesson, yet fickle as ever she couldn't control the fact she was human. Her eyes turned back to Thadea who was finally feeling over the figure in her hands. Thadea joked about the braille being wrong, which made Konnex give the most hilarious of faces. He was about to flip out, when Thadea happily explained she was kidding. Atty giggled a bit into her own hand. Trying to cover the fact she thought he looked so silly when he had panicked. Never the less it was still really sweet.

"It looks really nice on you." Atlacia chimed with a soft smile. Her hands moved to rest behind her back, showing a bit of a more eased posture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:30 pm

Konnex let out a breath as an attempt to calm down his heartrate. He was seriously so close to flipping out, Thadea could pretty much see it. He took off his hat, pushed back his hair and placed it back on before inhaling deeply, looking over to Atty with icy blue eyes and giving a wry smile to her laughter. He chuckled lightly, "You should laugh more often. It's pretty adorable on you." he complimented and suggested in a flirtatiously playful tone, his small smirk almost as if payback for her laughing at him.

Thadea was still in small snorts and giggles, feeling her finger over the braille a couple more times as she wore a bright beam with a twinkling in her eyes. "Does it?" she cooed, "Well, Konnex I'm sure has good taste~"

"Of course I do." he boasted with a small laugh, tugging at his rather plain sweater as if it were an expensive suit. "Customized by the best too, after all~" he hummed and chuckled.

Thadea rolled her blind eyes but kept on grinning before hugging him tightly and laughing, "Thank you, Big Brother." she hummed.

"No prob~" he snickered and tossed Atty the bag he had been carrying around when they left the first store, "By the way I tossed the reciept while I got it made so you can't return it. Consider it a gift for our first date." he winked and gave an almost mischevious smile. Oh yes, he was totally being serious earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:47 pm

There he went again, making her blush and huff. That teasing wasn't getting old, because every time he made some flirtatious remark it made her blush. And. HE WAS DOING IT ON PURPOSE. It did't help to tell herself that's not how she wanted to react, but each time she felt the skip of her heart and her flushed cheeks. Her eyes shot away from him as if that would hide those colors. UGH! So frustrating!

He was showing off about his fashion sense, apparently. He did have decent taste.. she supposed. She herself wasn't a good judge, since she pretty much wore her old school uniform and a red scarf. Well there went that thought out the window.

She wasn't paying much attention while thinking about her wardrobe. Next thing she knew, something was flying towards her. "Eh?!" She fumbled to grab it and blinked a few times. A gift? For our first date? She seemed a bit confused then looked down to the bag. She forced herself to shoot him a look. She didn't know how to accept gifts- people rarely gave her them and he'd done it so she couldn't return it and she was just so! AHH her head. Still she was touched that he'd gone out of his way...

"Thank- you." Her words were more strained because she was confused on how to take the situation. Konnex was certainly sending her for a loop. She laughed after her brain was working again with sticking her tongue out. "You say that as if there would be a second date!" Of course that was a bit prodding curiosity. Was it bad that she secretly hoped for it. Aaa I'm so hopeless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 8:35 pm

Her expression made the chesire-grin on Konnex's face only widen more. Such a luck of shock and flusteredness, it was pretty cute. "My pleasure, sweet cheeks." he winked and hummed. Though at her snark remark. A brow raised at her and he poked at the tip of her nose lightly. "You say that as if there won't be a second~" he said rather smoothly which would make any girl melt. Konnex had always been a natural at these things.

Meanwhile, Thadea at the side giggled from their flirty comments at each other. "You both are so cute~" she cooed in awwed, clapping her hands and laughing.

" 'Scuse you, I'm not cute, I'm handsomely manly." he retorted to the younger girl in defense, making a playful 'bleh' as he stuck her tongue out at him whilst wearing such a goofy expression oly Thadea can imagine he'd make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 3:22 pm

Swoon. DAMMIT ATTY GET BACK IN CONTROL. Her mind screamed and yet... She couldn't help but stare with scarlet stirred in her cheeks. She forgot how to breathe when his finger touched her. He was magical. There wasn't even a stammer of a reply at her lips. She was just staring at him, captivated and dumbfounded. A natural. That's what he was and it showed in how Atlacia was just there wishing she had some sort of reaction to implement.

"Cute!" Was all Atlacia heard, which made her light up even brighter. "I-I B-but - Not-" The words couldn't be found. She just flailed her arms in protest and confusion. Unbeknownst to her, she looked really silly and the distraction made her smack her arm hard on a bench. "Owe!" She hissed at herself. Dammit that was deserved. Cradling it to her chest, she stared away; thoroughly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping daze (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3