Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shopping daze (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Shopping daze (open) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:22 pm

When the alarm went off that morning, Atlacia was the last person that wanted to hear it. As she rose up, she realized only then that it was Sunday anyways. She groaned and laid in bed another twenty minutes, only to realize the damage was done and she wasn't going back to bed.

Every time she looked into the mirror, all she saw was a boring girl looking back. Heaving another sigh she pulled her scarf on for nothing more than to hide her boring face. Average Jane on an average Sunday. Her heart sank lower and she could tell it was one of THOSE days. Her eyes cast to the cupboard where her solutions had once lain, but as she had for the last few months, she turned her head and ignored the monster in her chest. A wipe of her eyes and she was looking of into the distance. All she could see was that same girl in the mirror. "It's not like it'll ever change." Her eyes cast away and she turned. "I don't know why I bother looking."

Little effort was required for her to put shoes on and walk out the door. Not even reading sounded appealing and so, she sought something to soothe the nerves that argued with her happiness. Her eyes were locked on the phone that never had any messages. Taking a deep breath, she stepped outside. The doorway was like a portal that transformed her. The frown was replaced with a smile. Even if it were fake, she continued to whisper silent lies that she was okay. It made her feel better and kept her from breaking down. She wasn't going to do that anymore. It was a promise she had made and yet, why did she feel like her inner depression was gnashing its teeth at her very soul.

Her burgundy eyes moved to and fro, as her phone was placed with ease into her bag. She almost ran into someone and dizziness overtook her, but an apology made that okay. To the store! That makes everything better, right?

A bus pulled up. She paid her fare and made way to the back where she could sit. The mall was two stops away, so she would sit in silence until she got there. Once it had stopped at her destination, she waved the driver a smile and stepped out. Busy as always, she was too nervous to go in alone. Instead, she decided to perch herself on the ledge of a fountain and draw until she could get up the nerve to go in. The pencil moved like fluid for her, but nothing ever turned out right. She shook her head and chewed on her lip. Maybe one day everything would turn out okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:11 pm

"This way, this way!" an eager girl cheered as she marched onward, a wide grin on her face, her small ponytail bouncing at each step she made. She always loved taking lead, despite not knowing where she was going, but that was half the fun! "Hurry up, Konnex!"

"Nah, can't you just slow down a bit?" the male following behind her said with a joyous laugh, hands stuffed in his white hoodie and hat holding down the messy black hair. His teeth were white, which showed greatly with such a bright grin. He volunteered to join with Thadea to hang out, not as a date at all. Thadea wasn't his type, he supposed, and she was just too cute. 

She was more like a little sister, a very friendly and playful little sister to everyone, actually. She was the ultimate social butterfly, and many envied how she can go through with life so optimistically like she can. She was even friends with Zandra Asami, how weird was that? All she had to do was say hi to that scary woman and boom, instant love! The blind girl just have that connection with people. It could be just pity, but no one mentions that aloud to save from a rage and lecture of being 'equal'.

"Hey, careful!" Konnex yelped and quickly grabbed the blonde as she was skipping, her foot hitting the edge of the fountain and about to fall into it until she was saved.

Thadea blinked in confusion until she caught the sound of running water. "Oh." she giggled.

Konnex smiled, then glanced beside them to spot Atlacia sitting, turning it to a flirty grin and wink. "Hey," he said smoothly, "Don't mind me just saved a blind girl from drowning is all." he said almost boasting, sitting next to Atty and chuckling. "I'm Konnex, I believe we've met in my dreams."

"Are you flirting with someone? Really?" Thadea pouted and puffed her cheeks. "Don't use me as a pick up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:25 pm

Atlacia heard movement and with that, she looked up to see a girl trying to step into the fountain. An odd time for a swim. Her burgundy eyes blinked twice, before the man saved her. They made a cute couple (so she thought because they looked NOTHING alike). However, the statement he made then the response she had sounded like they weren't? She couldn't tell and really that was complex water that nobody ever wanted to stir.

"I- what?" Atlacia wasn't normally confused, but when she was, she was completely lost. Well. His friend was instantly in on it, asking if he was flirting. Oh jeez. He was one of THOSE then. No matter, she couldn't help but laugh. Her cheeks were a tad red, since she'd never expected someone to actually out of the blue flirt with such a plain Jane.

"In your dreams, huh? Care to share them? You don't kill me or anything, right?" She winked back and managed a laugh. It felt good, the little laugh. Her chest felt lighter, even if these people were complete strangers.

"You're okay, right?" She directed her attention to the girl he'd saved. It was a concern, but she knew the girl was fine. She wasn't bleeding or scraped, so that was good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:38 pm

Konnex let out a hearty laugh, pulling off his cap and brushing back his hair before placing it on again. "Of course I don't~" he cooed to her flirtatiously, "I only take you out to see a good movie, dinner, picnic, sounds nice huh? Wanna make those dreams come true for me?"

She beamed to her, "Yeah I'm fine! Way worse has gone on for me!" she chirped and gave a thum up. Thadea merely shook her head at her companion's persistence and carefully sat down at the edge of the fountain to make sure not to fall over. "He's so bad at this, huh?" Thadea teased and stuck her tongue at him playfully

Konnex  chuckling and roling her eyes at her. "Oh please, I know she's already in love with me, isn't that right?" he winked at her, "So, you here alone? Careful to not break my heart now~" he purred, tilting his head at her.

"What?! Are you?!" Thadea gasped, immediately jumping on her feet. "Oh no no, we can't have that, no ma'am!" she said sternly and groped the air. Konnex blinked and took Atlacia's hand for Thadea and placed it in the other female's hand. As he predicted she pulled her up and pointed upward, laughing, "Yeah, we can't have someone bored! You're gonna stick with us, it'll be the best time ever!" she whooped.

Konnex snorted a bit. "This girl..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:44 pm

"Neee!" Jet is thrown past Konnex from Jacob and as Jet is flying past heis foot hits Konnex in the head then he lands in the fountain gets up he is wearing a whit t-shirt showing his face glowing a faint green from the chemical 'J' substance and all the metal parts of his body his left shoulder right arm and a spot in the lower chest area

Jacob is clappig and says "Bravo Jet Bravo."

Jet days at Jacob "Shut up Jacob just shut up you have brought dishonnor on our family and now it is time to die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:32 pm

Atlacia was again taken aback by the man with the girl. He was... asking her on a date?  Her brow rose and her jaw was open only slightly.  Of all the things-  

Her attention was pulled to the blind one.  One of Atlacia's hands were pulled into the girl's.  A bit clueless, she looked at both a little lost.  She was tugged up, and in that instant her sketchbook slid to the side.  This was- unexpected.  Lost in the moment, she watched the girl point skyward and proclaim her noble efforts.  

She sighed after a moment and was both crestfallen and relief.  "You're just kidding."  Her hand rested on her chest as if it were some sort of relaxing reaction.  She should have guessed.  People didn't really mean those sort of things.  Still, she couldn't help but smile at them both and disguise her brief disappointment.  Coughing and clearing away her whisper, she looked at the two and laughed.

"I guess I can.. it's not like I'm waiting on anyone." She shifted her bag onto her shoulder and stepped towards the two.  "I'm Atlacia, by the way."

Then, someone flew by and it seemed two people were fighting. Atlacia blinked a few times and looked at the two new friends of hers. "Should we call security or... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:44 pm

Konnex grinned brightly to her at her flustered expression, knowing he captured her heart rather quickly. He supposed his good looks and smooth talking was just that amazing. Hearing Atlacia's murmurs however, he gave a laugh and wink to the female, "Oh no way, girly, we don't joke about these things, especially Thadea."

"Yeah!" the younger one chirped delighted, beaming. "Hey, I don't know what 'Style' is but maybe you need one!" 

Konnex started laughing at this a bit, "You don't just say that stuff to people, Thade.." he chuckled and stood, "I guess we can start by-" he was cut off, getting a blow to the head by a foot, making his hat fall into the water fountain. He was still standing, grin frozen on his face. He chuckled, cracking his knuckles after getting the soaking hat from the water and placing it back on his head. "Cool! Haven't had a good fight in a while..." he hummed cheerily.

"Konnex, please don-"

There was a splash, and he tackled Jet back into the water.

"He's fighting him isn't he?" she sighed and made an awkward smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:47 pm

Jacob walks over to the girls and says "You two migh want to go this will get pretty violent pretty quick."

"Wait you dumba..." Was all Jet said before getting tackled his head going fully submerged under water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:00 pm

Atlacia turned a deeper red and turned away from him. She was NOT letting some smooth-talker get under her skin. Those were the ones that would end badly. She huffed angrily at herself. Why did he have to be nice-looking, though? Her brain was full of unhelpful static. Tune in Atlacia. You can think. You know how! Bzzzzz.. Nope. Not working. Instead, she just laughed at Thadea's joke and cursed herself for finding anybody actually attractive. Even repeated thoughts were not helping. It sounded like he was about to drop the topic though, which made it better for her suffering cranium.

And then they started fighting.

"What are you-"

She sighed and crossed her arms. "Men.." Some guy came over and told them they should leave because it was going to get violent. Well- that didn't- she doubted that would work. She shrugged her shoulders and walked to Thadea. "Sadly, yes." She wasn't exactly sure what to say or do in the situation, so she stood there looking a bit awkwardly at the men wrestling. "I'm not sure if this is better or worse than watching t.v." Her head tilted slightly to the side. and to think.. I could have stayed home and drew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:22 pm

Konnex pursed his lips and hummed as he pulled Jett back out of the water, bashing the top of his head and sighing, "Come on, can you at least give me a little fight?" Konnex whined from his boredom before pushing him back in the water, folding his arms and shaking his head in disappointment.

Thadea sighed, scratching her nose. "Nah, TV is less stupid." She said before marching over to the fountian, ignoring the other male's warnings. "Hey, Konnex?" she hummed and waved a him. 

The male looked up curiously, taking Jett's head out of the water after dunking it a few times. "Yeah?" When hearing his voice, she successfully located his head and leaned over, grabbing him harshly by the ear and pulling him to her. "Ow ow ow ow ow-!" he whined and flailed. 

"Don't fight when you're supposed to be with me and your new girlfriend!" Thadea pouted with puffed cheeks. "It's rude ya know!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:31 pm

Atty choked on nothing. "I-I'm not his girlfriend!" Defensive statement was defensive. "I don't have a boyfriend." She crossed her arms as if that were some sort of fine-lining statement. Why was she so frustrated? It wasn't like he wasn't cute and she was sure that was just a teasing statement, still it got her riled up. Her stomach flipped and she could barely think. Latent buzzing in her head grew. It was hard to think like that.

With a shake of her head, the mixed fire in her veins vanished and she was okay. "But, she's right. Fighting isn't good. Well not in this situation. If you NEED to fight you can fight me." She stuck out her tongue at him, then laughed a bit. "But let's not resort to that." She honestly didn't want to fight. That would have been a bad thing. Being just a pole kind of made it a bit difficult to fight without Zandra.

"So uhmm.. where are we going shopping?" It was strange. How was it she barely knew these people and yet she felt like she'd been friends with them forever? Her hand ran around her scarf to fix it on her neck. She looked to the two; Thadea and Konnex. Strange names, yet she found them oddly fitting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:40 pm

Jacob charges at Jet dual dagger blades growin on his wrists when he gets close he unleashs a brigade of slashes at Jet

Jet merely blocks with his rigt hand which now changed into a rapier blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:40 pm

Thadea blinked over at her and started giggling. "Not yet anyway!" she chirped and giggled teasinly, only to have a hat full of water dumped on her head. She squeaked and shook her head about, "H-Hey, that's cold!" she shivered.

Konnex smirked and shrugged innocently before looking back to Atty only to flash a wink. "Wherever you'd like~" he hummed as he nonchalanty shed off his sweater and shirt to wring out the water on top of Thadea playfully, only to have her whine again. 

"Heyyyy!"

He snickered, shaking the water from his hair and placing back on the slightly damp but not as soaked clothing, "Maybe we can grab a snack first so I won't get everything wet. Like I do all the girls at least~" he snickered and recieved a smack, "Ow- c'mon I couldn't pass that one up!"

Thadea rolled her milkey eyes before turning to a random direction, motioning the two to follow as she skipped on, blissfully unaware of the fight continuing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:55 pm

I have to leave. That is the only way. Her eyes were trained on him. God why couldn't she stop staring? Her face was lit up as he took off just his sweater.

Like I do the girls. "Oh because you break their hearts I'm assuming?" She stuck out her tongue again, before following the oddly unaffected girl. She shook her head and smiled. Thadea really was a sweetheart from what she could tell. With a glance at the two fighting men, she shook her head. Honestly, she had nothing to say to them. If they wanted to be complete idiots, be her guest!

She was kind of quiet as they walked. Socializing was easy, but at the same time hard. Not yet. The thought gave her a bit of hope. Maybe one day she would have a boyfriend. The thought made her laugh and wonder what he would be like. The only image she could ever muster, though was that of a rather nerdy boy that she knew from class. A heavy sigh and she knew she was pretty hopeless.

She cast a glance at Konnex and wondered what his life must be like. Suave man, probably a different girl every night and she knew it was a harsh judgment, but she was envious. She would never speak the words out loud, and it wasn't a firm decision, but it was enough of a worrisome thought that put her shields up. That invisible wall had never stopped protecting her secrets, but some it was more concerning than others. She looked up to Thadea and couldn't help but smile. She was a sweet girl. Atlacia couldn't honestly tell she was blind at all! Such a miraculous girl and yet- she herself couldn't feel a true sincere happiness through her own eyes.

Was she that selfish? Maybe she needed to build more positive karma. However, with how her past was, she felt she was so deep in the end that she didn't know if she'd ever stop having bad luck. Stop it, Atlacia. Just enjoy. "So, Thadea. Where to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 12:15 am

Konnex let out a chuckle from her snarky remark, "Okay okay, I see you couldn't pass that up either." he stated with both hands raised for innocence, "But come on now, I am a pretty hot guy if I do say so myself~" he hummed and folded his arms, "And actually, every girl's dream~" he grinned towards Atlacia.

"Please, muscle are so unattractive. There's like no room to hug or anything!" Thadea pointed out while gesturing her hands, making Konnex laugh again and shake his head. "Come on, they're all hard and stuff and no softness, right Atlacia?" she giggled. "Mmm... Dunno..." she giggled, "Wherever I take you!" Though the girl stopped in her steps, sensitive nose sniffing the air and she suddenly turned on her heel, quickly walking at  faster pace.

"Hey, wait up now!" he called running after her and chuckling when she stopped just in front of a hot dog stand, raising a brow at her.

"Whaa... Hot dogs~" she sniffed again, "Right? Right?" she squeaked, clasping her hands before pulling at Konnex's sleeve. Her eyes went wide and she puckered her lips to make the most adorable puppy dog face anyone has every fucking seen.

".....Sure." he chuckled and glanced to Atlacia, "Seriously, this girl is too spoiled," he grinned, glancing back to her, "Heck, you even make the scary Zandra Asami bow to ya."

"Hey, she's not scary."

"You're blind."

"Good point." she laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:17 pm

"Zandra?"

Atlacia tensed at the mention of her name. "You're actually friends with Zandra?" Atlacia grinned and let out a soft giggle. "I always knew she was a softie!" Though it would be nice to have Zandra be nicer to HER, but HELL if it meant she could be nice to Thadea, then honestly, who was she to complain? Bother me and leave somebody else alone, was a motto she knew well.

Anyways they stopped at a hot dog stand. She wasn't about to nitpick that she didn't like hot-dogs, but decided to remain quiet about it and just smile sweetly as if she was completely unaffected by it. She WAS parched so she supposed a drink would help. Her eyes cast down shyly at her feet, she didn't know what to talk about or even remotely to say. It was something she had always wanted, and yet in the face of it, she was speechless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:37 pm

Both persons belinks and faced Atlacia with a shocked expression, "You know Zandra too?!" they said simultaneously, then Thadea paused to process, "Atlacia... You wouldn't happen to be nicknamed Atty, would you?" Thadea guessed, tilting her head curiously. "Nah, probably not. Zandra talks about her partner pretty often." she noted, "Like how she's a baby sometimes but is really sweet. Zandra just tries to toughen her up, she says." she reminisced.

Konnex cringed, "Ergh, I feel bad for them... Seriously, who'd agree to be her partner? I casually lean on her one time and she threatens to rip off my man parts!" he shuddered at the memory. 

"But Zandra really is nice when you get to know her! To me anyways." she giggled.

Konnex chuckled lightly and pat Thadea's head and glanced to Atlacia. He can totally read her. "Alright now, I'm going to grab us all some food and drinks. Atlacia, mind finding a table with Thady, here?"

"Sure she wouldn't!" the girl laughed and started to grope around her side for the other female. Konnex smiled and took her by the shoulder, moving her to the other side of Thadea, finally allowing the blind girl to capture and grasp her hand, grinning and pulling her along as she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 7:17 pm

"I am not a baby." Atty grumbled automatically under her breath, hoping no one would hear her or see the way her cheeks puffed when she was mad. It was what she believed. So what if spiders scared her- those creepy crawlies scared EVERYONE. She only smiled shyly since obviously she couldn't interrupt a sentence to explain she was indeed THAT Atty.

It felt good though. Oddly knowing that Zandra talked about her was a flattering fact. SHE DID CARE. Of course she knew that, mainly because she still had her head. CLEARLY she was doing something right. Or maybe she had dumb luck? The idea of Zandra secretly plotting to kill her was NOT at all appealing.

Mission take Thadea to a table GO! Atlacia was a bit surprised at how much energy the girl had, but she had no complaints. She was happy and there was no sin in that. In fact it was almost making Atlacia envious! How she wished she could see her own happiness once in a while. What was it that made her happy? It was helping others usually. There in that moment, she felt good. She locked her hand around Thadea's and gave Konnex a curious look, before following and half leading Thadea to a table.

"So.. Zandra actually talks about me? I find that really surprising." She laughed and helped the girl into the chair. After, she found a seat across from her, feeling that Konnex would rather sit by her, besides she was the stranger, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 7:59 pm

Thadea hummed  as she picked a table, listening for empty noises to be sure it was vacant. Hearing no conversations or slurps when she quite literally ran into one, she giggled and carefully took her seat. "Oh yeah, definitely!" Thadea agreed then paused before gasping dramatically, "Wah! Wait what?! You're Atty?!" she exclaimed in an astonished voice, before laughing. "Whoa! Small world!" she giggled, "Is she really that scary? Does she have demon teeth or something?" Thadea asked in a childish voice, bringing her fingers to her mouth as if a claw and mimicking little roars. "Ha ha, I'm just kidding. She sounds like she's really pretty just by her voice!" she chirped and swung her feet from the chair, quite capable of since she was a tad on the shorter side. "So do you actually." she said with a sweet smile.

"And you know, Atlacia- Or can I call you Atty now?" she laughed, "Konnex isn't really that bad. He does make a bad first impression though." she snickered. "But that's sorta obvious, huh?"

"Back!" Konnex announced with a hum, setting down the three hot dogs and drinks piled up in his arms on the table, setting one in front of each. "There ya go, dig in!" he chuckled. The blind girl hovered her hand over in front of her until feeling a soft steam from her meal, smiling eagerly when taking it in her hand and taking a bite, humming delightedly. Konnex grinned fondly to her at first, placing his elbows on the table and resting his chin on top of her hands. He honestly did wonder where this girl got her optimism from. He couldn't imagine not knowing what color was or how he looked like. It was almost a scary thought. And there she was, chowing away and not giving a care, skipping about like she were frolicking in flowers. It's a sweet sight, really. Everyone needs that sort of person in life, he guessed, where there attitude is so contagious that it spreads to you too. He blinked and glanced to Atlacia, "So, can this count as a date even if she's here?" he attempted, giving Atty a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 8:25 pm

Though she felt like she was being kind of made fun of, Atlacia couldn't help but smile.  Somehow Thadea made her feel like she wasn't just someone to be brushed aside and cancelled.  She seemed to genuinely be interested in the world and who could blame her?  Smiling with a soft laugh, she realized how silly some people could stand.  "The demon teeth only come out in the day I hear," she was teasing naturally.   "But really Zandra could easily be compared to ice.  Lame as the comparison it is.  It's beautiful to look at, sometimes hurts to touch, but it always has something precious in it."  

She paused and whispered.  "Don't tell her I said that."  She really did like Zandra, even if she was a but rough around the edges.  

Then.. she started to talk about Konnex. Atlacia had mixed feelings which involved her covering her slightly blushing face with the scarf.  He didn't seem too bad, but he didn't seem like the kind of guy who ever meant the things that he said.  Or was that was her own fear of rejection slinking up her spine.  WHY WAS SHE THINKING ABOUT IT?!  Her body slumped back into her seat.  He didn't seem like a bad guy, but she wasn't really sure WHAT she thought of him.  

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.  There he was, with hot dogs and drinks.  Internally she cringed, but she knew it was rude to deny something someone bought- even if you didn't like it.  Smiling a grateful one, she leaned in and went to take  bite of hot dog- but Konnex spoke.

She was frozen a moment and couldn't help but laugh.  "If you want to call it that, then go ahead."  she rolled her eyes, since she obviously believed he was joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 8:57 pm

Thadea paused and sat back at awe from the metaphor. She wasn't too sure what ice looked like, but she sure had a bad habit of chewing on it and which father would scold her lightly for it. Sometimes the ice would be too cold and hurt her teeth, too. "Wow...." was all she was able to muster, giggling lightly. "You have a way with words, did you know that?" she hummed. "You should be a poet! I do love poems~" At the last request, Thadea grinned as she picked back her head, her face toward Atty as she brought a finger to her own lips, winked, and made a cute little "Shhh~"

Konnex hummed as he bit in his hot dog, chuckling a bit at her response, and swallowing it down, able to tell she was being sarcastic. "You know, I wasn't joking." he winked, "But you can't change it back now~ We're officially on a date." he said simply and slurped on some soda.

Thadea just shook her head and smiled as she chewed, humming and smacking her lips. "Haa~ That was good!"

Konnex was a bit taken back, seeing she already finished and was now slurping her soda away. "Girl can eat." he muttered and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 9:23 pm

You should be a poet...

Atlacia blushed a bit more. She wrote some poetry, but it was never anything note-worthy. She shifted and took a bite of her hot dog. Eww.. the taste was good, but she knew it would hurt her stomach later. Either way, she forced it down then proceeded to swallow some soda after- only to nearly choke.

He was serious- he wha-? She wiped her nose and coughed a few times, making sure to give him a strange look. Did he honestly want- this to be a date. Her nerves calmed after a moment. She had to keep in mind these were normal things for him. He had to frequent them regularly with looks like- OH GOD NO! She turned a red deep as her scarf and her head felt full of buzzing. Once she was done choking on soda, she arched her brow at Konnex. "You must get some sort of thrill from making me choke, don't you?"

She paused and glared at the table. With a sigh and look of disappointment, "Please don't answer that." Once she was back to normal, she stuck out her tongue. "Don't expect a kiss though."

She was back on Thadea, whom she smiled at. "So. Where to next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:27 pm

Konnex felt a grin suddenly tug at his lips at her statement, waiting for her to process what she just said. After her awkward add for him to not make a comment, his grin merely widened and he snickered. Of course, Thadea was rather innocent. She had a bit of an idea from where babies came from. An idea. Only the fact that there was intercourse and nothing more into details. After all she lived a sheltered life being raised by her father, he just explained it to be a disgustingly painful process. So when she said "What?" so confusedly and curiously, Konnex couldn't help but make a small fit of laughter.

"N-Nothing..." he assured as he snort, standing and pulling her up as well,making her grin and nod. "Sure thing!" she laughed and tugged at him instead overly-excitedly, making him laugh and pull Atlacia along with them. Konnex just grinned and went along with her, warning her to dodge a few obstacles as she walk the while aimlessly. He chuckled. So energetic, she was going to get herself in trouble one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:37 pm

Konnex clearly was going to make a comment about her bad statement, but thankfully he didn't. A breath of relief on her end, she couldn't help but feel her heart hammer just from the smirk he was giving her. She couldn't even look at that face. Her ears burned and her brain was fried and GAH! She was glad when she was no longer the attention. She set her empty drink down and they were already moving.

She didn't have much of a choice, since Konnex was already dragging her along. She stumbled at first, but balance was soon regained and she was walking like a normal person. Again, Atlacia was unsure what to talk about. She fished in her brain, but couldn't really figure out anything really to say. "So, how do you guys like the school?" Really? That was all she could think about? She was ashamed, but she could roll with it, she supposed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:54 pm

The subject of school immediately make Thadea blind eyes brighten with joy, laughing with glee from it. "It's so amazing~!" she hummed excitedly. "Everyone is so nice, especially the teachers! Do you know Mr Sylas? He's an amazing teacher! Oh oh, and everyone in the class is so nice to me, and I even know my way around the school! Without help! It's easy too since I count the number of steps I take and use the rails and there's different texture's on some tiles too and the number of lockers is also pretty helpful! Oh oh oh oh! I also got to team up with my partner Ally and she's very sweet to me, she didn't even know I was blind at first! I mean I didn't tell her either but people figure it out usually and-" She simply continued like that, the same spunky and happy attitude. Who knew someone could be excited about school of all things? This excited too?

Konnex chuckled at her as she skipped along and continued her excited chatter, taking his hand to lightly pat the top of the girl's head. Yes, little sister was always the perfect thing to call her. "Ah, hey watch it," he warned and pulled her shoulder, stopping her mid-sentence about something of a Dance that happened and how she made a friend there too.

Thadea blinked and put forward her hand to touch a cool glass, making her smile. "Found our first store!" she squeaked and pushed it open, except it had to be pulled. She struggled against it for the moment. "I got it I got it!" she assured. Konnex simply pulled open and she smiled proudly, walking inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping daze (open)   Shopping daze (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping daze (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next