Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(OPEN) About and Out

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

(OPEN) About and Out Empty
PostSubject: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 9:31 pm

Sarah had decided, quite abruptly, that Claire needed to get out of the house. Claire would've preferred to not have to leave the house except for maybe school (and even not really for that) and the occasional trip down to their mailbox, but she sighed and let her sister have her way. Despite how nice a day it was outside, she still wore her grey hoodie, adjusting it a bit so that the lightning bolt was as straight as possible, given her figure. She made two small amendments to her outfit, and that was to put on a pair of cargo shorts and some sandals. With that, Sarah grabbed her by the wrist, laughing softly as she pulled them through their apartment and down to the street, looking up at the sun and smiling. "Isn't it such a beautiful day, Claire!?" Claire only nodded, pulling her hood up and pulling on the draw strings.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 9:56 pm

Beetle was currently sitting in a stall by the street. On the stall, there were about three shelves, displaying various gadgets. Due to the costs of acquiring parts for his gadgets, Beetle had decided to start a business selling fun little gizmos. Currently, it was a rather slow day, and as such, Beetle was reclining in his chair, reading Forbes. He had recently acquired a fascination for how the stock market worked. Mostly because he was now somewhat beholden to it, due to his various investments.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:02 pm

Sarah ran up to the stall, looking at the items. She looked to Beetle, eyes wide with wonder. "These things amazing! Did you make them yourselves?" Claire stayed a bit behind her sister, looking over his stock from a distance but otherwise keeping to herself. She clasped her hands behind her back, waiting for Sarah to finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:36 pm

Before the teen could respond however, a screaming man flew right past the two girls, backwards and upside down. He crashed into the wall behind the counter of the shop. A loud crash was heard, followed my a pained moan. Suddenly the man was leaning on the counter, with an angry frown on his face, the top half of his face being covered by white hair. "WELL MAYBE IF YOU PUT SOME REAL CLOTHS ON, I WOULDN'T HAVE TA CALL YOU A HOOKER!" He screamed loudly at the girl in question. She was wearing something appropriate for the warmer weather, and wouldn't really get any questioning looks as she was. She just huffed, and walked away in anger and embarrassment. The man, still behind the counter, dusted off his straitjacket, straightened his white bucket hat, and a crazed smile appeared upon his face. He sat down, on something behind the counter, and held his hands in that salesmen type pose. "So, how can I help you? HehehehehaHA!" He said, covering his mouth with his long sleeve as he giggled.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:42 pm

Sarah looked over at the man, eyes wide out of shock. Claire had ducked closer to Sarah, hiding a bit behind her. She didn't know what was going on, but the man in the shop scared her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:44 pm

Beetle blinked. "Er, sir? This is my shop. So, could you please exit from this side of the counter?"

Darnit, he didn't PAY himself to deal with people like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:57 pm

Dustan was taking a walk through Death City, not exactly paying much attention to where he was going. He didn't really do much anymore and spent so much time away from Death City that he wondered if everyone forgot about him. Or, the more likely, that so many people he once knew were gone. But now he was here to stay...for at least a couple more months. He sighed, pulling his headphones around his head and put on some Fall Out Boy song he already listened to a thousand times. Then, he noticed a shop with a couple people around and was about to ignore them. He kept walking, wondering if he'd be noticed...which he probably would be since, even though he didn't realize it, he had his music blaring so loud that they would easily hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:01 pm

The man wrapped his long hair around his face, making it look like he had a beard. "Mhpmh hmmph hmmp." He told him, with his right index finger pointing upwards from inside his black sleeve, as if trying to pass wisdom onto someone else. And sadly he continued. "Mphhfh phmmm mhhhmhm, mrmhmhrm hrm hr hr rm." He said, tapping a a fist against his open left hand, resulting in a hollow noise with each hit.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:04 pm

Sarah saw Dustan just walking along, and tried to wave and shout to get his attention. Then she noticed his headphones, and ran over to him, abandoning Claire, who ducked behind a bench, still observing. Sarah ran up to Dustan, pulling his headphones off. "Hey! Get out of here! There's some... crazy guy over there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:12 pm

Beetle sighed, and slowly exited the stall. "Sir, if you do not leave my stall at once, I will not hesitate to call the authorities." Most crazy people would skedaddle pretty quick when confronted with a possible altercation with the authorities. Especially in Death City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:26 pm

Dustan looked at the girl, a look of shock coming across his face when she took his headphones off. He looked over to the guy she called crazy and shrugged, saying "I've seen worse." He reached for his headphones, trying to take them away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:32 pm

She wrenched them away, looking indignant "You need to find somewhere safe, alright? Obviously it isn't safe...". Slowly, she trailed off, before spinning around, spotting Claire ducked behind a bench... 15 yards away. "CLAIRE! Stay there, I'm coming for you!" She broke into a sprint, headed for her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:31 am

The albino man unwrapped his hair from his face. He dived across the counter, and rolled a few times, before jumping up in joy. Holding his hand to his mouth to hide his chuckles, he walked towards the booth. He took his hand from his still-smiling face. "So, I heard you se- IS THAT A LASER POINTER!?" He points to a random item on a shelf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 5:33 pm

Beetle blinked. "Nnnnnnno, that is an Anti-Gravity unit. You slap it to a chair, you get a very simple hover chair." The hootenanny was up with this guy? He was mental.  Like, mental-mental. "Currently, due to the costs to make those units, it costs a hundred twenty dollars. And tax."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 5:59 pm

Dustan sighed and was about to reply to the girl, when all of a sudden she was running off towards her sister with his headphones. Luckily, they were his wireless ones, so his ipod wasn't ripped out of his pocket. On the other hand, those were also his favorite headphones so he had to run after her mumbling about the situation he got himself into.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:03 pm

Sarah ran up to Claire, skidding to her knees beside her. "Claire, c'mon, we need to get out of here!" Claire, meanwhile, was frozen in fright at the situation before her. There was something about the crazy man that freaked her out more than normal, just a feeling on the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:25 pm

'That could be a useful thing to have to have. Ju-ah-st imagine w-ha-t we could do!' Kita immediately thought of spinning around in a lounge chair till he threw up. With that thought on his mind, he pulled out a wallet. "Alright, do you have anything for storing a bunch of anything?" He asked, wondering what else this kid sells. "I kinda like having a bunch of snacks with me, and I figure you might have a techno-who-zie-whats-it like that one kid with that box that stored anything." He continues talking, referring to something he saw as a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:38 pm

"A...hammerspace module? No, I don't. I have, however, been working on creating one. Look, if you want, for an extra twenty bucks, I can put you on the list for the electronic catalog. Once a month, only have to get it once, and all I need is your E-Mail. The thing has all my latest gadgets, plus a ten percent discount."

Always a good idea to get someone on the catalog plan. Made it easier to get his stuff OUT THERE. That being said, Beetle got.... An off vibe from this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:50 pm

After reaching the two girls, he reached for his headphones trying to grab them out of the younger one's hands. "Not nice to steal stuff...I know actions speak louder than words and all that, but words can still suffice."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:53 pm

Sarah looked down at her hands, and realized that she held the boy's headphones. Blushing softly our of embarrassment, handing him his headphones. "S-Sorry... Listen, can you help me with her? She's not going to move unless I force her to..." She gestured to Claire, who still stared at the scene before her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:25 pm

OOC: I think James is a little too indisposed to be in the thread, what with being chained in the dungeon and stuff..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:27 pm

ooc: crap forgot. sorry
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:28 pm

OOC: Mind if I delete your posts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:36 pm

ooc: nope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:08 pm

Ooc: I think it's my turn, so I'm going for it.

Kitai, still grinning madly, pulled out roughly $300 bucks. "Well, my email is I_accidently_killed_the_easterbunny_with_a_burning_car@gmail.com. Also wondering if you could duplicate something like this." Kitai pulls out a thermos from his sleeve. "It's a bottomless root beer float mixer." He screws off the lid and hold it upside down. Root beer flows out of it "I got it from a deal from some shady guys in China, and they were practically begging me to take it." A large puddle starts pooling around Kitai's feet. "At least that what I think they were saying. It's kinda hard to understand someone whose choking on their own blood, while the rest of them are screaming at you, but, meh, what're you supposed ta do?" He says as he take the hover thing from Beetle. The root beer puddle begins to flow towards the three behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) About and Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next