Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 11:25 pm

Timestamp:
1/31
1:00 PM
Ashlyn got out of the train, holding a suitcase and her bag-pack. Finally, she was in death city. Will she find her brother? Will she make some friends? Only time can tell. She started to walk deeper into Death City, just doing some sight seeing, till she realized she was way over her head. She had nowhere to sleep, and no ideas or leads on where her brother is. She then started rubbing her head and ended up sitting down on a bench, thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 12:07 am

Kallan Morningjewel was amazed at what he was seeing. This was certainly not the first city that the little being had been to, but the strange atmosphere of Death City, not to mention the view of the DWMA building were all quite unique. Now one might suggest that his appearance may cause a bit of a stir, but this was not really the case. As long as he kept a certain altitude from the ground, most onlookers seemed to simply assume he was a bird. That was something completely normal that would be flying through the air. It seemed that the only ones who really could figure out what he was from this distance, were children. But they often had over-active imaginations, and so their claims were met with little attention. The only real danger of detection came from when he wanted to swoop down and get a closer look, but that risk was rather well mitigated with the use of his camouflage.

The whole reason that the Atomie had made sure to stop by this city, was because he heard stories about the people who learned at the academy here. He was especially curious about one such story of people turning into swords and other weapons. A person who could turn into a sword? It seemed preposterous, but intriguing all the same. Being a bit of a swordsman himself, the prospect provided a unique challenge. As his thoughts drifted from subject to subject, Kallan realized that he had been flying for a rather long time and could use a rest. His momentary lack of concentration had made his camouflage imperfect, and the changes to lag behind as he found a spot to land in an empty spot on an otherwise occupied bench. It took but a moment for his disguise to catch up, revealing his 10 inch frame for just a second or two as he seemed to fade into the background.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 1:55 am

Ashlyn back was starting to hurt, a lot. So, while she thought of what to do, she just put her bag down and leaned back a bit. "What are you worrying for Ashlyn? Just stick to the plan and everything will be fine! Just, find the weirdest person, thing whatever, and just keep on doing that, and you will obviously find him eventually!" Ashlyn told herself, getting once again pumped up. She then stood up and looked around, just to see every single normal person in sight. Ashlyn sighed and sat back down. "How is it that Cal can find all the weird ones and I cant find one?" Ashlyn asked herself. She then leaned forward to try and get into Calvins brain. "If I was Calvin, what would I do? I would obviously sign up for the school, possibly meet some weird kids, find a house, Okay, none of this thinking is helping me one bit, I suck." Ashlyn told herself, once again sighing. She was just about ready to keep walking around till she saw kind of a flicker in the corner of her eye. "Uhhh, Am I going crazy? Casper? Was that you?" She asked the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 12:35 am

Kallan had nearly made a critical error in not keeping focused on his camouflage. The girl that had been using the bench he chose as his spot to rest had noticed him. Though just barely. She had turned back to the bench, and started speaking towards it, and him. Though she seemed genuinely confused. The little warrior couldn't help but wonder who this "Casper" was though. But as a mischievous smile crept upon his face, the Atomie could not let this opportunity pass. He let out a chuckle, his small body making the sound a bit high-pitched, secure in the knowledge that with the hustle and bustle about, no one would notice anything out of the ordinary unless they were paying keen attention. "Who else could it be? But who is it that I have the pleasure of speaking with?"

His smile only grew even larger as he spoke, wondering just how much fun he could have here. Though he knew he couldn't stay in this spot for too long. Someone was bound to come around and try to take a seat, and then he'd have to move, which could compromise his disguise again. Plus, the girl seemed to be looking for someone, and she would probably decide she was wasting time and leave eventually.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:22 am

Ashlyn squinted at the bench, more interested than actually scarred. "Are you dead? Well, duh, of course you're dead but did like, is the ghost busters somewhere and I just don't see them?" Ashlyn asked the bench again. A couple of people started walking slower to take a longer look at the scene. Ashlyn looked around at everybody and pointed at the bench. "Nobody else saw Casper? Well I guess i am by myself." Ashlyn said, really saying that last part to herself. Ashlyn felt like she was wasting her time and got her bags and was about to leave until she heard the bench started to talk. "Casper? CASPER! My name is Ashlyn! Ashlyn Hobbes! And, if you're not busy can I ask you a question?" Ashlyn asked Casper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:50 am

The young Fey raised an eyebrow as the girl started to ramble on. Dead? Ghost busters? Ah, so this Casper was some sort of spirit. Well, that makes sense. Though he stayed a bit quiet as people started to stare at her for a moment. But he did not need to wait long as she gave her name, and then asked if she could ask him a question. He chuckled again before he responded. "Well, you just did, so I guess you can ask another. Nice to meet you Ashlyn." He had actually become genuinely curious of what she had intended to ask him. Perhaps something about what it was like to be dead? He'd have to think up a good answer for that one.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 5:13 pm

Ashlyn was really thinking about walking away and finding somebody more, visible, but since this was the weirdest thing she saw all day, she decided against it and sat down, dropping all of her stuff. "Wow, thanks. So umm. I really want to ask you about death and all of that stuff. But, alas, priorities." Ashlyn told Casper, really talking out loud to herself. "Calvin, always ruining my dreams." She also said to herself. "So, have you seen my brother? He has, white hair, stuffed animal. Weirdos like to crowed around him a lot?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 10:02 pm

The young Atomie made sure to avoid being squished when Ashlyn sat back down again and dropped her things. The last thing he needed was to have his good time ruined by being sat on. It probably wouldn't kill him, especially not from someone of her size, but she would likely have noticed something was off, and it would have been humiliating. Regardless, he listened as she started to ask if he had seen her brother and described him. It seemed he was lucky this time, and didn't need to think of something only a ghost would really know.

But even having dodged that bullet, so to speak, Kallan could not recall having met anyone by that description. Generally he didn't focus much on telling humans apart, but he felt that white hair on anyone who was not elderly would stand out. Plus, if he walks around with a stuffed animal, he might be rather young which would make the hair stand out even more. The mention of "weirdos" crowding around him was a bit strange too. Is this why she was asking what he thought was a ghost for help? He shrugged at the idea before he answered her. Fun was fun, but he wouldn't lead her on about something that important. "I'm sorry, but I haven't seen him. I haven't spent much time in this city here yet." By now, Ashlyn may have been able to notice that his voice was coming from a bit lower than one would expect if they were talking to a normal person. Then again, she did think she was talking to this Casper person. Who knows how that would actually sound.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 10:59 pm

Ashlyn sighed and leaned forward. of course it would never be this easy. "Hopefully, he at least have some people looking after him." Ashlyn mumbled to herself. Ashlyn then looked over at Casper. "Of course you just got here. You live in some, monster high or something like that. right?" Ashlyn told him, feeling really lost. Meanwhile, a white haired boy walked right past the girl, staring at her. "Is she talking to herself? That is one weird Chica. She's cute though." The boy told himself, shaking his head now while he kept it trucking, hitting his bag on the ground as he walked away. "So, since you cant help me with my brother thing, how IS it like being dead? If I may ask?" Ashlyn asked Casper, thinking on where she will even live, since by the looks of it, Hotels were real expensive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 11:32 pm

Kallan was a bit perplexed by the question of a "Monster High", but it seemed that the girl did not dwell on that question for too long, instead switching to the question he had initially expected. How was it like, being dead? He wasn't really sure. But he guessed with all of the moaning that spirits did, it probably wasn't that fun. "Well... It's kind of boring actually. So much time, so little to do. Except the occasional talk with a nice person like you." He was actually starting to feel bad for Ashlyn, considering she wasn't having much luck finding her lost brother. It made him considering cut his fun with her short, as it didn't seem all that great to be tricking someone in her position. "Hm... Want me to let you in on a secret? We may need to find someplace with less people around though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 1:38 pm

At the sime time as Ashlyn had her talk with the invisible thing, the twins Alicia and Jasmin were once again strolling the city out of boredom, looking for something interesting to do, apart from trying new ice-cream flavors, this time, they had Peanutbutter-Melon. They were soon rewarded by a girl sitting on a bench talking to herself. They decided to watch her, trying to figure out what exactly she was doing. "Hey Alicia... you think she might have some mental disease?" The other twin tilted her head slightly, taking a lick of her ice before answering. "Dunno, maybe she's just thinking loud?" Jasmin shook her head, licking the ice. "Look at her posture, she seems to be talking with someone... or something. Maybe an imaginary friend?" Alicia wasn't sure and so she simply licked her ice once, twice. "No clue... but uh.. she seems kinda familiar... wanna go over?" Jasmin agreed immediately. "Yeah, ate least that should be more interesting than strolling around... I hope."
Thus, the twins approached Ashlyn, unaware of the second presence hiding itself, greeting the girl put of the blue with a cheerful "Hi~"
It seemed like today was Ashlyn's lucky day in regards to weird people.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 3:34 pm

Ashlyn perked up a bit when she heard Casper wanted to tell her something.maybe he wanted to take her to the magical world of ghosts? Ashlyn thought of a million different possibilities. She nodded her head yes, but before she could leave, she saw, two kind of normal looking girls walk up to her and said hi. Ashlyn waved at them smiled. Hey, why not ask? "Hi, if you don't mind me asking, do you know my brother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 12:00 pm

That was a rather sudden and unexpected question. The twins looked at each other for a moment, then turned back to Ashlyn. "We haven't been here for too long ourselves, but... maybe? How's his name? His looks? Anything noticeable about him?" That was when Alicia came up with another thought. "Why're you looking for him? Shouldn't he have told you where he's going?" After asking her question, Alicia took a final lick from the Peanutbutter-Melon ice, finally deciding that it was awful and fired it off into a random direction, obviously not caring if it hit someone.
"This stuff is gross." Jasmin agreed handing Alicia her ice, which was fired off into another random direction. She then took two lollipops from her pocket, unwrapping and placing one in her mouth, while offering the other to Ashlyn, well knowing that her sister wasn't too fond of them. The reason being their flavor. They looked like normal cherry lollipops but in reality they were quite special in that they had the taste of blood.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 1:30 pm

Ashlyn shook her head no to the lollipop, she never did like strawberry or raspberry. "It's, a really long story. But I just need to find my brother and take him home. He, has white hair, carries around a stuffed tiger." Ashlyn told them, saying the most noticeable features.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 1:07 pm

Jasmin shrugged, putting the popsicle back into her pocket, her cheeks flushing slightly at her mouth filling with the taste of blood. White hair wasn't that unusual, but the stuffed tiger rang a bell, and the twins' faces lit up at the same time. "By any chance... is your bro's name Calvin?" Jasmin asked non-chalantly. "If it really is him... we might have a problem..."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 1:36 pm

Ashlyn cocked her head as the twins thought about it. When it turned out they knew him, she got a little but more than excited. "You know Calvin? Calvin Hobbes? Yes! I did it!" Ashlyn jumped up a bit. "Problem? What's the problemo?" Ashlyn asked, tilting her head a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 2:17 pm

The twins sighed in unison at the suddenly very active sister. "Yep.. we know him. The problem... he's assigned as our meister." "Which means that you taking him back home, wherever that may be, will meet our objection." "And before you ask, no, finding another meister would be near impossible... for reasons."
After finishing their kind-of explanation, the twins donned her usual sweet smile, the one that Calvin would recognize as the one meaning nothing good.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 4:20 pm

"Are you denying me to see my brother?" Ashlyn asked them, really wondering. "I'm not actually taking him home, I'm offering it to him. Like, a vacation back home, if he misses it he stays, if he doesn't he comes back. Simple " she tried top explain to the twins. She was so close to seeing him again, she couldn't give up now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 9:32 pm

(Oh dang, sorry about that. Looks like my notifications broke. 8 posts just randomly showed up today.)

When the two girls came up and started speaking to Ashlyn, Kallan had almost panicked. He had more or less been about to reveal his true self to this girl, because he felt bad for tricking her, and then even more had shown up. Well, at least he was lucky in the fact they hadn't tried to take up the rest of the room on the bench he had chosen as a perch. For a few minutes, he had bided his time to think things over and simply listen. Though when Ashlyn had asked if the twins would deny her the ability to find her brother, he piped up. Forgetting for the moment that he was still camouflaged, and the newer girls probably didn't even know he was there. "Yeah, how would you feel if you had lost one another, and someone who knew the other's whereabouts was trying to keep you apart?" He spoke clearly, and possibly just a bit too loudly.

Well, even if someone looked, they wouldn't see much. At the most, a little shimmer like heat radiated off of concrete. Though if he didn't keep his concentration, he may be forced to let the cat out of the bag anyways. Even if it was in front of everyone because he couldn't focus on keeping himself disguised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 2:28 pm

Jasmin was about to answer when a bodyless voice made her perk up, not only out of surprise but also because the thing was spouting nonsense. Alicia reacted similar, though her transformed arm roughly aimed at the direction the voice had come from. "Who's there?!"
Jasmin returned her attention to Ashlyn. "Okay, first off, we are NOT trying to keep you apart. Second, we have no clue where Calvin lives, yet. Third, he seems quite happy here, at least he didn't seem lost. Fourth, your best try is the Academy, as he's definetly registered there. And finally, you're a horrible liar, I mean "offering to come home" "if he stays he stays, if not he comes back"... you need to work on that." Jessie supported her barrage of words with cracking her lollipop between her teeth after she had finished talking, bloody taste flooding her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 2:45 pm

Ashlyn kind of pointed around where casper was. "Yeah you tell them." She said. She then looked over at the twins when one of them suddenly transformed their arm into a. gun? with a blade? A gunblade? Yeah, a gunblade. One of them turned their arm into a gunblade and pointed it at Casper. "Whoa! You're a transformer? Wait, priorites Ashlyn. You cant shoot Casper!" Ashlyn told them. Ashlyn then got narrow eyed at the twins when they tried to explain themselves. "You're partnered with him and you guys dont know where he lives? Some partners you are. Secondly, I'm sure he's not physically lost, but mentally lost. Thirdly, I'm not lying! If he comes back and he doesnt like it, then he comes back!" Ashlyn told the girls. She then looked up the the huge skull and pointed at it. "Is that the school? is it in session right now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 10:18 pm

A small, almost high pitched chuckle could be heard as one of the two girls turned her arm into a weapon and pointed it in his general direction. For one, he couldn't believe his luck, as these transforming people were the very reason Kallan had journeyed to Death City. Second, since he really seemed to have startled her, to be pointing a weapon at something she could not see. "Calm down and put that thing away, people are staring. I'll give you a shot some other time." He said before he heard Ashlyn call him Casper again, at which point he let out a sigh. "Yeah, about that... My name's not Casper. It's Kallan. If you three can stay quiet, and maybe keep people from staring, I might show you what I really look like."

The little being was a bit clueless as to the talk of partnerships, not really knowing how the whole Weapon and Meister thing worked, though if this Calvin was really a partner of these twins, it did seem strange for them to know so little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 2:12 pm

Alicia's eyes went narrow, though she gave in for the moment and turned her arm back to normal. Jasmin, meanwhile, was getting into a seriously bad mood. "Okay, we were just recently assigned to each other and there was no need to know where he lives until now, and please don't try to kid me... I mean "if he doesn't like it back home, he'll come back" sounds pretty pathetic to me, like a bad excuse. And yes that's the school, it's always in session some way or another."
Alicia had moved to shield the place on the bench where she suspected whatever being was hiding there from view and was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 4:34 pm

Ashlyn looked over at the school and sighed. She just looked at the twins, and started to walk off towards the school. "Lets hope hes there for christs sake. Don't want to be here for weeks not knowing where he lives." Ashlyn said, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 3:41 pm

Jasmin was about to say something, when an idea struck her. "You know, since you're a relative, you could just request the information from the faculty at the school? We could take you there." Her sudden willingness to help held another purpose than just being nice, though, since the two of them could gain the same knowledge the same way, they were partners after all. She quickly interlinked arms with Alicia and Ashlyn, thenn cheered: "Shall we be on our way then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next