Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Their Mission Begins.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Their Mission Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 1:13 am

Zuiichi walked down the sidewalk silently, keeping her eyes on the ground. Her brother, Kaizoe, was supposedly walk behind her. Him being at least 10 feet behind her, of course.  "Kaizoe, I know you still remember why we're here, don't you?" She said with a stern voice, showing no signs of weakness or hesitation.

Comparing the two of them, Zuiichi was the more in control. This is actually quite hard for her considering their past, but she manages to keep her strong voice and face everyday until their mission is complete.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 1:18 am

"Y-yes sister..." Kaizoe responded, walking behind her as if he was hiding behind her. "They have to die... and then w-we can kill mom and dad..." His voice was much weaker and shakier than hers, almost like he was a puppy that had been kicked too many times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 1:28 am

"You should toughen up, Kaizoe." She said while rolling her eyes. Zuiichi loved her brother and all, but he could be such a wimp at times. "You're not killing anyone like that." Her words were harsh, but true. Kaizoe had as much confidence as a mouse and that isn't really helping their chances of finding and killing their targets.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 1:46 am

"But... that's not fair..." His hand found it's way to the back of her shirt. "Y-you know I can kill..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 1:54 am

"To be honest, I question that sometimes." Zuiichi muttered with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 10:12 am

Nebun watched with interest as they passed by. He had been waiting for people to come close so he could kill them and eat their souls, but from the sound of things their goal was much the same.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 10:57 pm

"I'm hungry Zuiichi..." Kaizoe bit in to his arm, blood gushing out and painting the wall they were next to red. "C-can we eat?" There were touches of insanity in his voice, which made him quite frightening despite the nervousness and sadness in it.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 11:14 pm

Nebun continues listening. He smiles at their words, perhaps taking a liking to them. After all it would seem they have some....common tastes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:52 pm

Zuiichi just sighs, he was always hungry. "Fine." There was a bit of annoyance in her voice, but it was always like this.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:25 pm

He smiled creepily, licking his lips. "Thank you, Z-Zuiichi." Kaizoe laughed in between syllables, looking around for someone he could eat.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 10:12 pm

Nebun begins walking a little ways behind them with his head hung low. His hair obscures his face but a to-wide smile is still visible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 4:54 pm

"Hurry up, Kaizoe..." Zuiichi says with a small sigh. She always hated waiting for simple things like this, it just made her mad. Then, in the corner of her eye she spots a small boy, roughly around the age of 10, running down the side walk with an ice cream cone in hand. " Look, there's your meal."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 3:32 pm

Kaizoe chuckled in a disturbing manner, and quietly crept behind the boy. As soon as the child went to eat his ice cream, he grabbed him by the head and picked him up. "You'll make a nice snack." The buckles on Kaizoe's collar that hid his mouth came undone, and he tore the boy's head from his frail body, then began to devour not only the soul but his body as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 3:40 pm

"Are you satisfied now, brother?" Zuiichi says with an annoyed voice, "We must continue our mission." She begins to walk past her brother and towards the DWMA, thinking that their targets may be there. "Hurry up, we can't stay here forever."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 8:08 pm

Nebun smiles even wider, until his stomach growls loudly at the sight of his body. He frowns, hoping his position would not be given away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 8:00 am

Zuiichi instantly twirls around, glaring at the unknown person behind them. "What do you wish of us?! Speak wisely, this may cost you your pathetic life, human."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 9:57 pm

Nebun exhales a long sinister laugh, filled with contempt. "I simply took an interest in our....similair tastes. He pushes outward with his wavelength, allowing them to see he was no ordinary human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 4:55 pm

Zuiichi rolls her eyes, "My brother and I are nothing like you." She then turns around again begins to walk towards her brother. "Let's go brother."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 5:50 pm

"As long as your soul glows red, we will always be the same." He says with a grim smile. He remains stationary as they walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 4:51 pm

Zuiichi stops in her tracks like a deer in headlights. "Never say something so idiotic like that again, young demon." She turns her body slightly, almost facing Nebun with a wicked glare. "Unlike you, and some other demons in this world, we have full control of ourselves. The madness doesn't play with us effortlessly like a mere doll. So no. We are not the same."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:42 pm

"You say that, yet I just saw you calmly allow your brother kill a person and devour them both body and soul. Those are not the actions of a sane person." He begins to approach them casually "and what's wrong with madness anyways? Why be boring, when you could be exciting!" He says twirling in a circle at the last word
"you think madness controls me as a puppet is controlled by the puppeteer; to me madness is more like......a perspective." He says as he draws closer "do you condone the actions of these so-called 'sane' people? These people of science, and reason? They are the same people who hold needles to jab, brands to burn, and form friendships for personal gain. Why side with them?" He finishes with a twisted smile and an innocent tone "when you could have fun with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:04 am

Zuiichi listens to him carefully, her lips curling more and more by each word. "Your words are truly charming, but sadly they mean nothing to me. The two us, my brother and I, have a mission that must be completed, so we have no time for such childish games." She then begins to look over at some random allyway, chuckling lightly. "This city is crawling with people controlled with madness, so why don't you 'play' with them instead. Not too long ago I spotted a young girl, around my age, brutally murder a stubby old man. Sadly,  my brother and I had to beat her around a bit since she killed someone who we wanted to speak to about locating two teachers around here."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 12:39 am

"Teachers? I don't believe any ordinary teacher would interest the likes of you, are we talking DWMA?" He says in an alluring tone, intending to make her ask him to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 1:06 am

"Of course we are, young demon, but sadly it seems they sort of vanished. My brother and I have haven't found any sight of them, or heard anything about them from out victims. Because of this I'm leaning towards the idea of changing my main goal, instead of wandering these streets without a simple clue on our target's whereabouts." She informs the stranger, not feeling the need to hide anything.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:55 am

"I have a few goals of my own." He smirks "I want this city, and I want death's soul." He finishes the last part with a slight growl "and I'm also going to rip his precious academy apart." He says with a tearing motion of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their Mission Begins.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next