Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And so it begins.. (Sov)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

And so it begins.. (Sov) Empty
PostSubject: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:32 pm

It was just an average day. The sun shone above and then fell behind the horizon. Gorgeous pinks and oranges colored the sky. Her garden smelled marvelous to her as she had just finished watering the last of them. "There we are." A nod was followed by her getting to her feet. The stars above twinkled so brightly. "Perfect." Softly, she laughed and turned to look off in the distance. Strange that a young witch could be so easily living in Death City and not a single person was bothering her.

Rie was just glad she didn't have to worry about others trying to attack her. It was a peaceful thing, but it tore her apart inside. He was there somewhere and she tortured herself with him. Why did she care anymore? It had been so long ago and yet her heart still seemed to flicker like a dimming bulb. Oh well. She heaved a heavy sighs and sat down at the edge of her garden.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:35 pm

A voice is heard from behind her "get up witch. The soul always tastes better when they fight for it......as does the flesh." Nebun says with a twisted smile. Shadows cover his eyes and blades replace his fingers, giving him huge curved claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:56 pm

Rie blinked as her rest was rudely interrupted. Pulling herself to her feet she blinked a few times and backed up. "Witch? Hm? Where?" Every time she denied it first and then if that didn't work, then she knew there was no avoiding it. This wasn't a man and she knew quite well that this could go bad relatively quickly. There wasn't much avoiding a fight, but she would try anyways, because that's what she did. Rie never honestly fought much. If needed, she could probably turn into a bird and fly away. That was generally the best bet. She prepared herself.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:01 am

Nebun wasted no time with speech, he launches himself towards her with claws extended. An elated smile covers his face while the shadows still cover his eyes

Ooc: did you wanna draw it out a bit? Or do you just want me to finish her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 1:50 pm

Ooc: (Well I'd rather it not be ONE HIT, but it can end pretty swift to get it over with- I never gave her any powers.. so it'll be mainly her just trying to run away XDD ^^' Sorry it'll probably be a lame fight)

Rie was a bit startled to say the least. In reaction to the man dodging, she ducked to the side and looked at him with a gentle smile. "Settle down. Instead of fighting, why don't you tell me what's bothering you?" Because talking about problems with someone trying to kill you works. Rie called her broom to her and hopped on it; standing like on a balance beam. It was as if she wasn't taking this seriously (which was probably likely). Her hands outstretched for balance, while she eyed him with curiosity. Why was this man attacking her, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:04 pm

Nebun grabs her broom and stretches his jaws to an unnatural length before smashing them down, snapping the broom in half, he grabs the disheveled witch and throws her across the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:53 pm

Rie was a bit startled. Well obviously talking wasn't working, but she honestly had no idea what else to do. She struggled to get away, but the man had grabbed her and thrown her. The impact. Her arms- her ribs- she could feel them crack. This was why she didn't fight. Her breath was a sharp gasp for air. The pain was excruciating, but she couldn't find the words to scream from pain or her voice. It was all gone. Red flashed across her eyes and she wondered if that was blood, but she wasn't bleeding.. was she? The with coughed and tried to get up, but honestly she couldn't really move now. She was screwed and all she could do was sort of accept the fate coming.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:03 pm

Nebun slits his wrist to create 4 thin poles of black blood that go all the way through her wrists and ankles. He hoists her in the air with them, and the eerie tune that so often accompanies Nebun's hallucinations plays in the back of her mind. The refined sound of the dramatic piece at odds with Nebun's brutality. They both appear to be standing in utter darkness, the floor is a complex and beautiful mosaic of reds, gold, white, and black. Nebun walks up to within a half an inch of her in a grand princely outfit. "You will be my 100th soul....I had thought a bit of flair to be appropriate." Somehow the slight curving of his lips was far more disturbing than his demented smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:04 pm

Pain. It erupted into her body. Every nerve screamed in agony so sharp that Rie couldn't really express. Her mouth was open, but nothing more than a soft squeak of pain slipped from it. Her eyes closed and she tried to move, but she couldn't. In fact- she could barely see him. Her wings had been clipped and now she was stuck there; a tied up prize- without actual ties.

"Haha... It does ,,not give one good- will to kill a mockingbird..." She clenched and shivered through the pain. She was bleeding.. it all was disgusting. She took a deep breath and tried to see around her, but everything was sort of black to her. Terrifying.. child.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:15 pm

Nebun puts his mouth to her ear and whispers "Your suffering will be wonderful." As soon as his words register in her mind, he plunges his index finger slowly into her stomach, blood begins to pool from the wound. He widens the whole with his other fingers and grabs hold of her intestines, he slowly grabs and pulls them out, like a child drawing candy from its wrapper. Trying to savor every moment.

Ooc: did some research, she wouldn't die from that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:35 pm

Rie squirmed to his whispers. She didn't like this at all. Pain- more of it. How was it she couldn't speak. The bird witch jerked as his finger stabbed into her stomach. OH GOD the pain. She was crying, but so much- she couldn't speak. Blood- she'd never seen so much blood. Her heart was racing fast as if trying to catch up to the fact this was nearing the end. Her hands clutched and she gasped loudly. "OH-O-We.." was all she could manage. How was that eve possible. OWE didn't cover it. Her eyes closed as her body was being literally pulled apart. How was she still alive?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:48 pm

With a flick of his blade Nebun holds the limp pink mass of her intestines to his lips, slurping them like noodles. The corner of his mouth has a small stream of blood running from it. He retracts his spikes and drops her to the ground, Nebun's eyes widen with joy as he shoves his arm down her throat up to his elbow, her mouth stretched to the point of pain. Once he reaches elbow deep he grins and twists his arm sharply to the side snapping her neck. When he pulls his arm out he is holding her soul in a blood soaked hand. "Scrumptious" he says after swallowing her soul hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins.. (Sov)   And so it begins.. (Sov) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so it begins.. (Sov)
Page 1 of 1