Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HADOUKEN! (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HADOUKEN! (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: HADOUKEN! (Dropped)   HADOUKEN! (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:46 pm

HADOUKEN! (Dropped) Felecca

Xin-Zhao

Weapon: N/A, she's completely autonomous, but she's still very capable at handling most weapons.

Love Interest: She's pretty intense, so most guys wouldn't even TRY to approach. So no.

Appearance: Xin has a very curvy figure, one that resembles that of an hourglass, and somewhat muscular legs. She has somewhat long and quite luxurious orange gingery hair which she takes pride in and a nice little headband underneath her bangs made of a scarf. Her hair covers one of her eyes. Her eyes are intense, and cat green, and sparkle with bloodlust and hatred. She wears quite revealing clothing, typically a shirt revealing cleavage and a skirt which is cut rather short to the thigh, or booty shorts, or something like that. She oddly finds them easier to maneuver in. She DOES have more modest clothing that she will wear.

Personality: Xin-Zhao is a very spiteful woman. She dislikes the DMWA, their meisters, their weapons, and basically everything they're about. She's very abrasive, so people find her hard to approach and talk to, and she would prefer they didn't anyway. She is still considered a Meister, because she can wield most forms of weapons, but is so skilled with her soul's Wavelength that she doesn't need, and would prefer not to have, a Weapon. She's very harsh, and will lash out if given a proper reason, sometimes even without that. Despite this, she's still a female and will act like it on occasion. And she will expect you not to take notice of it, or else, she will attack. Aggressive, very much so in fact, and seriously gets off on fighting and occasionally, getting beaten. Xin is very hard to get as a friend, and would be even HARDER to get as a lover because she isn't very trusting, and..well, is a quite general bitch. (Although, as a sidenote, if Xin ever actually DID find a lover, she'd be quite clingy and would jump to conclusions quite quickly. Meaning, she's the girl that would cut you if you were messing with her man. o3o)

History: Xin wasn't always as hateful as she is now. Originally, she was a quite cheery child, raised in a Chinese family that was known for it's martial arts prowess and unique Soul abilities. So, she was taught several forms of martial arts, around 26 to be exact, till the day came where she was allowed to be free. Do whatever she wanted with her practice. So, she played around with her wavelength and found that she could mimic the ancient Chinese concept of chi using an odd Soul Menace. However, her family didn't enjoy this ability, believing it to be an omen that Xin would become evil because of a thirst for power. So they shut this down, and sent her back to regular practice. This made her quite mad. She had come up with it, right? She was the one using it, right? So why COULDN'T she use her own special thing? She questioned herself these things many times, before she knew it, she was challenging her family, fighting them, attacking them. Why would she have to deal with rules? She killed them, one by one, only leaving her sisters and brothers, some cousins, and her one favorite aunt behind. She didn't want to deplete her own bloodline. But she scared them, then ran. Ran away, practicing her ability and becoming proficient with it. So proficient, she could take down many Meister Weapon partners with ease, by herself.

Miscellaneous: Xin is extremely self conscious about her muscular legs, and lashes out when teased about them.
Xin is very skilled with her soul and her version of Soul Menace, to the point of being one of the strongest autonomous Meisters. She uses her Soul Wavelength to manifest as chi, and use various moves from Street Fighter, a few from Mortal Kombat, and combines it all with extensive martial arts training. (Although, if you ask her, she'll say they stole the moves from her.)
She's clingy because the past three guys she dated cheated on her without her knowledge.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!

Last edited by King Kunta on March 13th 2016, 9:49 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HADOUKEN! (Dropped)   HADOUKEN! (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:54 pm

This is already turning out to be the greatest character ever. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HADOUKEN! (Dropped)   HADOUKEN! (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 7:07 pm

I can't wait to read the History, lol! So basically, Xin is the most suspicious girlfriend ever? For that sake alone, we must find her a character to date! Preferably, in comedic game-show fashion where the guy doesn't have any idea at all what the heck he's in for. IDK how, but It Must Happen!!!

Quote :
Despite this, she's still a female and will act like it on occasion. And she will expect you not to take notice of it, or else, she will attack. Aggressive, very much so in fact, and seriously gets off on fighting and occasionally, getting beaten.
0_O By "gets off on fighting and being beaten", you mean....... Oh wow........ This is probably the last thing you want to hear, but I just imagine Skull Knight trying to kill her and strangle her with a chain. Then Xin's just like "YES!!!" and Skull Knight just gets a look on his face like "What did I just get into?" Lol! But really, that would be such an odd relationship. Like she keeps getting on his nerves so he'll attack her and then they both enjoy the fight. It might actually work except for the creepyness of Skull knight's skelleton-y plates all over his body and bizzare red muscle-like body........ But it's a wierd thought.

So far, liking the character!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HADOUKEN! (Dropped)   HADOUKEN! (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 8:10 pm

Hey, Hey, want to be my Meister, if my new weapon gets approved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HADOUKEN! (Dropped)   HADOUKEN! (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 7:15 am

Quote :
Weapon: N/A, she's completely autonomous, but she's still very capable at handling most weapons.
i assume Xin wouldn't want to...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HADOUKEN! (Dropped)   HADOUKEN! (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 7:23 am

one can dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HADOUKEN! (Dropped)   HADOUKEN! (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 8:43 am

Sorry Dark, no. I don't think I'm going to pair Xin up for quite a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HADOUKEN! (Dropped)   HADOUKEN! (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 11:23 am

Heart-Broken, gah, I'm having troubles with finding partners for all of my characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HADOUKEN! (Dropped)   HADOUKEN! (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 6:13 pm

She seems a tad powerful and I don't really get why her family would be so resentful of her.... Wouldn't learning special skills be considered a good thing since she could help them out or something? IDK, it just feels sort-of wierd to me.... But, I guess as long as she's not activly hunting Meisters, it'll be ok.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: HADOUKEN! (Dropped)   HADOUKEN! (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 1:04 pm

HADOUKEN! (Dropped) SuBGn35

Kunta, please edit the title of her application to match her name. Additionally, "autonomous" is a weapon term; what you're looking for is "unpaired." Otherwise, this is a very solid character still. Kudos!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HADOUKEN! (Dropped)   HADOUKEN! (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HADOUKEN! (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1