Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carmine (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Carmine (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Carmine (Dropped)   Carmine (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:25 am

Carmine (Dropped) 3239718_1369064972682.25res_225_225

Name: Carmine

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Physical Appearance: Carmine has black and red hair. He wears a black vest, with black cargo pants. He is 6'1" and weighs 179lbs. He wears white skate shoes and wears gloves. He carries a sword on his back. His eyes are red.

History: Carmine is a cousin of James Kozak. When Carmine was young he lived in a small village next to a lake. His parents would leave all of the time for work, so he barely saw them. At school he was branded a loser just because of his eye. He thought it was good luck and that he was special. but the others thought he was a freak and that he was wierd. But with every insult he grew stronger. As he grew up he fell in love with a girl named Destiny. After many years of them being together he proposed and they were going to get married but one day. A kishin egg came and killed her. He was so distraught he went on a rampage. Ever since then he has branded himslef a loner. So, many years later he finally found the DWMA and decided to join it and train to hunt those vicious kishins. He also heard that his cousin James was in the city and he wanted to learn from him.

Miscellaneous: Carmine soul is surrounded with bad memories and hatred. His soul is black and red and covered with red lighteneing. His soul has a break away layer around it to fool any person looking at his soul.
1. Carmine can use soul spear- Soul spear is when carmine used concentrated soul energy and throws it like a spear.
2. Since Camine is a cousin of James he also grew up in the shadow clan but doesnt have the same abilities as James. But Carmine can still blend in with the shadows, soul seeker, and shadow bound. Some of the basic abilities found in the Shadow village.
3. Carmines Soul Bound Greatsword is quite dangerous but when he uses it's special ability and inserts his soul wavelength into the sword if made contact. it will do physical damage and damage to the victims soul wavelength.

Have You Read The Rules?
Yes I Love Soul Eater!

Last edited by TheJackOfAllTrades on August 7th 2016, 11:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Carmine (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carmine (Dropped)   Carmine (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 8:37 pm

It appears that no one has accepted this yet and I do not know why!

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Carmine (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carmine (Dropped)   Carmine (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:36 pm

Carmine (Dropped) SuBGn35

Ark, the Physical description needs to be lengthened to a minimal 100 words paragraph. Other than that, he needs a grammar run through.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carmine (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carmine (Dropped)   Carmine (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carmine (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1