Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogue (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rogue (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Rogue (Dropped)   Rogue (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:46 am

Rogue (Dropped) 1262479763_9153_full
under balacava:

Name: Surname: ??? Forename: ??? (Goes by the name Rogue)

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance:  He wears a black balaclava which has a zipper where the hole for his eyes are (when he gets embarrassed he zips it up so no none can see him), a black coat with white fur on the inside that can be seen sticking out around his neck/shoulders and just above his elbow where the jackets sleeve ends. Underneath his jacket he wears a skin tight black long sleeve shirt, he wears black somewhat cargo trousers which get tucked into his foot wear which are black combat boots with the he sole removed and then reinforce at the bottom with more fabric to have the same strength as a regular sole while making his footsteps silent.

Personality: Rogue is unusually shy and quiet (almost never talking). When around women or when embarrassed, he will zip his mask or pull his head down into his shirt to show emotion, this trait is due to Rogue's shy and "innocent" nature. He is very uncomplaining and easy to get along with. He normally fades into the background and doesn't annoy anyone, though he has shown to be extremely reckless sometimes.

History: Rogue came from a long family line of assassins; he was a mute due to the trauma from the age of 4 after seeing his parents murdered by a rival. After managing to escape thanks to his grandfather he was placed under the care of their family’s branch in Japan while his grandfather left him there and went to exact vengeance, but never returned. Rogue remained with the Japanese branch where he was raised and trained in  the art of the ninja, when he turned ten he regained the ability to speak but decided not to…due to this and the fact he would hide his face or hide in the shadows whenever somebody tried to talk to him he never made any friends . He was sent to the DWMA to increase and sharpen his skills.

Miscellaneous: Despite being unusually shy, he is somewhat analytical and adept at strategic combat.

He is able to perform a Flash-step, basically it is moving faster than the naked eye can see. To someone watching him use it would look like he disappeared and reappeared a short distance away at most an arm’s length away from where he originally was. The only way he can use this in a long distance form is to use a Flash-jump, same idea but it’s a he jumps off the ground slightly and could reappear on a nearby roof/ledge or tree branch/lamppost. Since he has yet master the technique whenever he uses it sounds like a strong gust of wind in the area he is about to reappear in and along the path he is taking, also due to the fact he has yet to master the technique he is unable to use it continuously after doing a Flash-step three times or a Flash-jump twice within a 2 minute period he will become fractured fatigued and will be unable to do it again until 5 minutes have passed.

While having an extremely strong soul he had developed his unique versions the Soul Menace. But these so unique they could be used one after the other he would have to wait 2 minutes after using a technique before using it again or using another one.
Pressure Wave:
Smoke Menace:
*Silent Shadow Soul Shockwave:

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on December 29th 2013, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Rogue (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue (Dropped)   Rogue (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 2:34 pm

Hmmm....I'm on the border with this, I need a second opinion. I mean the character is nice, but the attacks seem somewhat OP. Please hold on.
Back to top Go down

Rogue (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue (Dropped)   Rogue (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:22 pm

Yes, it'seinatly OP. For starters, Flash Step is a telport which can be used to dodge literally anything that's thrown at him since there isn't a restriction on it. Not to mention how dangerous it could be offensively. Warp behind someone with a knife up to their neck and you've got an instant hostage unless they're armored in some way. Then there's the ability to paralyze someone for 3 minutes but, while only doing it once makes it not AS OP, you wouldn't have to use it more than once. Assuming he's armed with some kind-of weapon, he could just stun the opponent then stab them in the face as many times as he could within 3 minutes. Even if they have armor, 3 minutes is more than enough time to do something to get their helmet off and cut their face open. Then, there's the soul menace smokescreen.... It's not as OP as the other abilities, but combined with a stunning ability it's pretty devestating.

Basically, if he can get in close, he would just win no matter what unless he screwed around for the duration of the 3 minute stun... and the smokescreen allows him to get in close too easilly.
Back to top Go down

Rogue (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue (Dropped)   Rogue (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:37 pm

the smokescreen can only be activated at close range as it is created upon impact. ill edit the pressure wave so its less op than
Back to top Go down

Rogue (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue (Dropped)   Rogue (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:12 pm

everything that you mention has been edited.
Back to top Go down

Rogue (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue (Dropped)   Rogue (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 7:40 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Rogue (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue (Dropped)   Rogue (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 5:30 pm

Better...accepted and moved
Back to top Go down

Rogue (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue (Dropped)   Rogue (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 7:03 pm

how a fool?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue (Dropped)   Rogue (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1