Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TableTop Character Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TableTop Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: TableTop Character Sheet   TableTop Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 2:10 am

Name:
Race:
Height:
Weight:
Alignment: (LawfulGood, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Neutral, Chaotic neutral, Neutral evil, Chaotic evil *most give me a reason why you can play a neutral evil or Chaotic evil character)
Hair:
Size:

VITAL STATISTICS
HP:

Str: (Strength)
Con: (Constitution)
Dex: (Dexterity)
Int: (intelligence)
Wis: (Wisdom)
Cha: (Charisma)

AC:
Touch:
Flat-Footed:

Initiative:

Fortitude:
Reflex:
Will:

B.A.B:
CMB:
CMD:

Weapons: (list all your weapons here)

SKILLS
acrobatics:
appraise:
Bluff:
Craft 1:
craft 2:
craft 3:
diplomacy:
disable device:
disguise:
escape artist:
handle animal:
heal:
intimidate:
KNOWLEDGES
arcana:
dungeoneering:
engineering:
geography:
history:
local:
nature:
nobility:
planes:
religion:
linguistics:
perception:
perform 1:
perform 2:
profession 1:
profession 2:
ride:
sense motive:
sleight of hand:
spell craft:
stealth:
survival:
swim:
use magic device:

LANGUAGES: (list languages)

ARMOR: (list all shields and armor items, mark with * next to armor or shield being worn)

GEAR: (list all items that are neither armor or weapon in here, mark with * to show what you are currently wearing)

FEATS: (list all feats here)

SPECIAL ABLILITIES: (list any special abilities or racial abilities here)

Domains/Specialty schools: (only for wizards/clerics/inquisitors only)

Spells: (list spells names and level next to them here, only for anyone who can use magic)

Spells per day: (for magic users only, write level of spells then write how many times you can use that spells level; Example: level 3 spells: 5 per day, or LVL.5: 7/day)

MONEY
PLATINUM:
GOLD:
SILVER:
COPPER:

EXPERIENCE POINTS:

Background story: (if your character has a background story then write it here and make it at least a paragraph *5-8 sentences at minimum*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TableTop Character Sheet   TableTop Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 2:14 am

here are the links to complete your very own Character Sheet

for dice rolling: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

for all the stuff you need like a free online reference document to create character is here:
http://paizo.com/prd/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TableTop Character Sheet   TableTop Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 3:04 am

im throwing a campaign here and it will be a separate thread on randomness. Also please use the standard roll or classic roll for stat scores.
standard roll= 4d6X6(remove lowest number)
classic roll= 3d6X6(deal with what you get)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TableTop Character Sheet   TableTop Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 3:12 am

here are the modifiers for scores
10-11= +0
12-13= +1
14-15= +2
16-17= +3
18-19= +4
and how you right your score is like this
EX= Str: 15(+2)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TableTop Character Sheet   TableTop Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 5:36 pm

and one more thing!...if you need help just let me know through message and I will help you or just say so on here :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TableTop Character Sheet   TableTop Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 9:53 pm

if your wondering what the campaign is its full of giants, creatures of nightmares, sins, choices, and powerful wizards from years ago coming to attack the world. the only thing for this is that you need to want to go to a city called magnimar the city of monuments :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TableTop Character Sheet   TableTop Character Sheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TableTop Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1