Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.) Empty
PostSubject: Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.)   Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 2:07 am

Character Rules and setup:
1. All original Sword Art Online in-game rules apply here. This means that your character must follow the criteria from the anime series. (Either watch the series or look it up for details)
This site will be taking a rouge like approach like the Anime as in if your Avatar dies it and all items on that profile are deleted. (Unless that Avatar is married in which case all Items of the slain Avatar are then immediatly sent to the other half.)

2. Try not to make your character op. Remember, Kirito is the strongest player in the series, if any of the mods believe your character to be stronger than him (Kirito by the end of the 1st season) you will be asked to debuff them. (However Kirito was not a Maxed Out player yet as he was only level 96 out of 100 so until your Avatar surpasses this you will be weaker than him.)

3. The usage of any story important characters is not allowed. All of the main characters, support characters, and characters with a "set death" are considered NPCs.

4. Be descriptive with your characters. Have a fair amount of personality and backstory (personality is more important thus needs to be more detailed). REMEMBER, all of the players are normal people. 3+ paragraphs for personality, 2+ for backstory

5. Anime pictures only if you decide to use a picture for the appearance.

SETUP:
Name:

In-game username:(what ever other person will know you as if they don't yet know your OC's real name.)

Height:(In/Out game)

Weapon:(rapier, shield, axe, hammer, one handed sword, two handed sword, etc) (All base weapons will be fairly weak so please keep that in mind and as well none will have a special name or trait to them.)

Personality: (Read rule 4)

Backstory:(Read rule 4)

Skills: All players start with 2 Skill slots (Unigue Skill does not take a slot.) You will receive an additional slot for every 10 levels gained (Item or event bonuses not withstanding) (see http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Skills for an accurate list of SAO skills but you may also make your own if it would fit though Admins and Mods will approve or disapprove it.)

Unique skill: (Can be almost anything as long as it is not considered op or is Kirito's dual wield skill as only he has that)(You may not begin with this as they are earned by In-game characteristics or achviements) (You may only have one of these so if offered another Unique Skill as a reward you can either deny it or delete your old one. The skill lvl WILL transfer to the new skill.)

Player BaseSTATS: (These can change by having your character train in the categories. At the start of the RP, since all players are lvl 1 they start at BASE 5 except HP which starts at BASE 10 -All characters begin with 25 allocation points for these stats only-

HP- starts at 100, adding 1 point increases its value by 10(You can reduce HP by 10 to receive more allocation points)

Endurance: (How much resilience the player has to damage)

Strength: (how hard they hit and how much you can carry)

Resistance: (How much resistance to status effects such as poison/paralysis/ect.) (It won't make you immune but it will determine how long it works on you.)

Agility: (speed, dodging)

Luck: (This is a category I've added personally and will determine monster drop rate and rarity of items dropped during quests and Boss fights as well as random encounters.)p

Beast Tamer: (Each new character will have a chance of becoming one. However if you are a trusted member you can start with one if you wish.)

All skills max out at 1000 while stats max out at 100. You are awarded 5 stat allocation points per lvl. Except for HP, all stats only increase by one per point. No Stat my exceed 150 even if Item Bonuses would equal greater.

Skills increase through use.

To gain experience for Skills/Player Level please ask a Admin/Mod to reveiw your Non-Quest/Boss Fight. Quests and Boss fights are run by Admin/Mods. I will implement Roaming Bosses.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.)   Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 6:09 pm

Wait, is this for our SAO site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.)   Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 9:49 pm

You guys have a SAO sight?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.)   Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 12:09 am

http://saolrp.forumotion.com/

Uh... I had no idea anyone else was doing an SAO site because I was making one because i couldnt find one
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.)   Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 7:17 am

I just finished all 100 floors. It's not up and running yet, but I just got a size able chunk finished by myself. Want a link?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.)   Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 9:59 am

Sure I'd love to see it
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.)   Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.)   Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Help with this little sheet would be great ^_^ (SAO CS and a few Basic Rules for the Site.)
Page 1 of 1