Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character app sheet suggestion.~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Character app sheet suggestion.~ Empty
PostSubject: Character app sheet suggestion.~   Character app sheet suggestion.~ I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:14 pm

Well, after seeing another version of the character app on another site, I thought I'd share the idea here.

Something called,"Free Write." It could be used for people who aren't all that great at writing apps or need some support with it. (Me included. >o< )

Here's a copy of the app from the actual site:

________

The easy S T U F F . . .

Name: First Middle Last
Nickname: Any nicknames
Member Group: Student, Teacher, Institute Official, Local
Power(s): Two powers max, and they must be related
Play By: Be sure to check the face claim.

Let it F L O W . . .

Here is where you get free reign to write whatever you want, in whatever style, to introduce us to your character. Because you don't have to go through all the fiddly lists, we expect this to be thorough. After we're done reading, we should have a good sense of your character's history, family, personality, and their powers. For an example of one way to finish this kind of application, please see this app.

Behind the M A S K . . .

Name: What should we call you?
Age: Required. You can put ranges, such as "late teens" or "early twenties" if you want.
RP Experience: How long have you been doing this? Remember, we welcome beginners.
How did you find us?: Ad? Recommendation?

Show your S K I L L S . . .

Show us a sample of your rp talents. Don't worry about any fancy coding, just give us text. It can be from another site, but we'd like to see you with this character. It's up to you though. Just make sure it is a realistic average post for you, not the one time you wrote three thousand words.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Character app sheet suggestion.~   Character app sheet suggestion.~ I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:34 pm

:3 ??????? :) :3
It looks awesome but I still confused..... :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character app sheet suggestion.~   Character app sheet suggestion.~ I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:38 pm

It's a good suggestion, but I don't think it'll ever be officially implamented. The normal App is pretty easy, as it is. You just put in the vital information, what they look like, personallity, history, age, and name. And then the rest can change depending on the player making the App as long as they cover their basics. The only real exception is Kishin Eggs and abilities, because it's simply convinient to see where everything is in a list or table and we need to know what they can do as they get stronger to prevent OP characters.

As long as they cover the basic need-to-know information, I'm alright with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character app sheet suggestion.~   Character app sheet suggestion.~ I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:56 pm

Just an idea. I am currently using this app to make my character on that site, and it helped me organize my history a bit better. Especially when I'm not all that good with forming it. .3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character app sheet suggestion.~   Character app sheet suggestion.~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character app sheet suggestion.~
Page 1 of 1