Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) Empty
PostSubject: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 5:44 pm

Walking home from the park she always visited on a Saturday, Skya knew she was ready for the next step, the DWMA. She had just been practicing with her mother and they both feel confident that Skya was ready. Her mom went home early while Skya hung around the park for a couple of more hours to perfect her weapon form. On her way home, she came across an ice-cream shop, checking her pockets to see if she had enough change to buy herself an icy treat her sweet tooth desired, she pulled out a dollar. "Sweets..." she thought, she could already taste the chocolatey goodness of chocolate coated ice-cream, or the sweetness of a fruit popsicle. She craved candy more than anything. Walking up to the cashier, she ordered herself a fruit popsicle, which were 50¢. "I wonder if I can afford something else..." licking her lips, almost drooling at all the choices of goodies. "I'll also have a soft-served vanilla ice-cream, with one of those chocolate flakes!" she requested, slamming down the extra 50¢. The cashier looked down upon the girl and shook his head, pointing to the price. Skya was 50¢ short. Skya's smiled vanished into a frown, her lips quivered and her eyes blurred with tears about to burst. She too her money and her fruit popsicle and went to exit the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 6:02 pm

Sora walked into the shop, getting a small treat, as she walked in, she bumped into someone.

Sora: Sorry little girl.

Looking back at the girl, she noticed the baby blue pigtails and pink shoes that didn't match her outfit at all. She shrugged, then went to get a cone of cherry ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 6:14 pm

As Sora bumped into Skya, she knocked Skya's delicious treat onto the floor, already upset she couldn't get two treats, she now ended up with none. Those tears she was so bravely trying to hold back began to stream down her face. Sniffling every now and then trying to hide the fact she was crying. When Skya couldn't have her daily sugar dose, she bawls out crying. In her mind, this was a tragedy, such a perfectly good piece of fruity deliciousness wasted with one simple bump, it was an apocalypse! She fell to the ground next to the half melted frozen treat and sobbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 6:39 pm

Sora turned around after hearing what sounded like crying. She saw the girl she bumped into crying, and she ran over. Seeing the treat on the ground. Thinking back, she remembered what sounded like a weird noise after she bumped into the girl. Feeling sorry for what she did, Sora knelt down beside her.

Sora: I'm sorry about your treat. Do you want me to get you another one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:00 pm

She looks up at the stranger with the most innocent face in the world, well maybe that's over exaggerating. Her eyes were big, filled with tears and glistening, her lips were trembling softly. Anyone who'd see this face would be awed by how overly cute it was. Skya nodded as the girl mentioned "another one". "y-yes...." she sniffled, barely whispering it under her sobs. "Yes please", Skya felt sort of bad that she was offering another one, but she really couldn't say no to a yummy treat~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:07 pm

Sora smiled, then walked her over to the counter.

Sora: You may order one thing, okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:20 pm

Her eyes widened with excitement. She jumped up and bowed. "Thank you so much!" she exclaimed, looked back up at her, she had a huge smile across her face that beamed. She skipped over to the counter beside her. She rested her index finger on her lip, eyeing all the choices to make sure she makes the right decision. "I want the soft-served vanilla ice-cream....oh with the chocolate flake thingy...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:30 pm

Sora giggled as the girl stated her treat. She ordered it, then turned to her.

Sora: So, where are your parents then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:36 pm

Grabbing the treat from her, she immediately took a huge lick out of it, she blushed from the treats goodness. "So good!" her eyes sparkled, looking up at her, she takes another lick, exiting the store with her. "My parents are at home, we were at the park before, I decided to stick around, perfect a skill of mine", she continued, taking another lick of her delicious treat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:45 pm

Sora: Alright, that's nice. . . Uh. . . Um. . . What do you to do then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:46 pm

She looked up, picking the flake out of the ice-cream and swallowed it whole. "What'd ya mean?" she questioned, licking her cold sugary lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:51 pm

Sora shifted uncomfortably, not really wanting to talk much.

Sora: Well, uh, I mean what do you do in your free time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:54 pm

She quickly replied, "hm well, I like to draw and dress up in cool outfits and reenact famous movies. Singing is fun, obviously karaoke singing. Dancing around and stuff, practicing my weapon form, playing with the street cats, playing cards with my dad, helping my mom around the house, chores, which are booooring......" she continues on and on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 8:15 pm

Sora nodded, trying to pay attention to her. She then thought about something, and talked when she took a list of her sweet frozen treat.

Sora: Wait, you said you were a weapon. What kind of weapon are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 8:21 pm

She paused her list and took another lick of her ice-cream. Swallowing her lump of sugar, glowing from the sweetness, she replied. "Yep, I'm a bow, and my soul wavelength's are the arrows, cool right!? That's what I was practicing in the park, my mom and my dad are meisters, they help me because since they are my parents, we can balance our souls easily", taking another chunk of her ice-cream that was almost done. She chomps on her cone and finishes it off and puts her hands on her own cheeks, eyes sparkling, her sweet tooth was satisfied, she glowed and blushed. "Yummy...." she thought, she turned to her and thanked her again for the treat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 8:28 pm

Sora: Wow, that is pretty cool. I never met a bow before. . .*Scratches her head* So, I guess I should go then. Uh, bye.

Sora got up, then started to head out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 8:36 pm

She notices she was about to leave, but she stopped her by tugging her shirt and looking up at her. She gave her big innocent eyes. She looked down, shuffling her feet, hands behind her back, "um...." she stuttered, "can you possibly walk me home, I don't live that far, but I really don't want to walk by myself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 8:40 pm

Sora tried to resist the look, but had to cave in.

Sora: Alright, fine, as long as it isn't to far out of the way of the Plaza Hotel. So, where do you live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 8:44 pm

A smile crossed her face again. Skya told her where abouts she lived. They began to walk. "so, how do you know about weapons and stuff?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 8:48 pm

Sora: Well, I am a meister, and I left my hometown, choosing to come here. I stay at the hotel somewhere over there.*She points to where she thinks it is* And that is pretty much it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 1:21 pm

Skya stopped and turned to her. Her eyes gleamed, putting her hands up to her face in disbelief, "really", she glowed with excitement. "This is perfect~", she bellowed. She leap into the air, pumping her fist straight up. "You know what this means!? It means I can attend the DWMA! With you as my meister, and me as your weapon, we'd be the perfect team! OOOOOOh this is sooooo exciting"his is sooooo exciting"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 4:37 pm

Sora: Wait, what? Uh, I don't think I agreed to this. And the way you said it, I'm not sure if I can be your partner if you are to young. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 4:45 pm

"Whaaaat", her lips began to quiver, her fist clenched together tightly. "I'm not that young, I'm 13 years old and I can easily transform into my weapon form, all I need is a meister to practice matching my soul wavelengths with, I'm good enough for the DWMA, I'm talented!" she exclaimed, she clutched on Sora's arm and looked up, puppy dog eyes stared into Sora's soul, Skya begged, "please please please help me get into the DWMA! I want to attend it so badly!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 4:56 pm

Sora: Uh, well, I guess we can try first, then afterword, we can see then. . . So, do we do it now, or what?

She scratched her head looking around. She was lost, which she showed by looking around quickly with big eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:15 pm

Skya's big eyes grew even larger, she was so happy, she started to tear up, "Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" She jumped around, cheering. She looked around to see if there was anyone around, she then spotted an alley way that she recognized. Tugging on the girl's shirt, she pointed at the alley and began to rush over there, "we can start now! Over here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)   And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so we Meet (Skya and Sora) (Dark and Jt)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next