Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sora The Innocent

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sora The Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Sora The Innocent   Sora The Innocent I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 4:12 am

Sora The Innocent GJX7wMj

Sora

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: A silver bow with gold designs, silver sheath with golden designs, silver arrows
Sora The Innocent TQwFQ9C
When she transforms her body turns into a blueish pink color (as is her soul color) Her arrows can be connected to her Meister by way of chain or string, so it can be used as a trip line or zip line. Soul Resonance: Her arrows become stronger, faster and more accurate.

Love Interest:N/A

Appearance: Height: 4'8
Weight: 80 lbs.
Hair Color: Light blue
Eye Color: Bright red due to a birth defect
Build: Short, thin, weak-looking. Looks a like a little girl
Other: Sora usually wears white dresses with light blue flats and a light blue ribbon around her waist.

Personality: Likes: Water, adventure, learning, open spaces, nice people, grass, sun, moon, the night, laughing, singing
Dislikes: Caves, tight spaces, mean people, scary adults, scary things, nightmares
Sora is very nice, and prefers to never judge anyone before she gets to know them. Most people are drawn to Sora because she's sweet and innocent. She is very self-conscious about her eyes, always averting them away from anyone who talks to her.

History: Sora was given up at birth to an orphanage. She had no idea where she came from or who her parents were, only that they were scared and couldn't handle a daughter. So she grew up in an orphanage, surrounded by other kids. But she was different from them, she could turn her body into a weapon. The others hated her, and cast her out. She ran away from the orphanage when she was 9, planning to find her own way in life. She wished to utilize and learn about her strange ability, as no one taught her about it.

So she traveled around by foot, walking or taking the bus everywhere. No one payed her much attention, though most gave her looks concerning her strangely red eyes. But she made her way to Death City after hearing rumors about it, about the Academy. When she found it, she desperately wanted to join. Now she knows she's not the only one with the ability to become a weapon, and she feels like she's found her place. Though she is still nervous about meeting new people, she tries to be friendly.

Miscellaneous: After growing up trying to remain unseen, Sora has the ability to hide in the shadows or among crowds of people.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Sora The Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora The Innocent   Sora The Innocent I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 2:15 pm

I really like this character! Accepted! Golden will have to move it, I can't do it on my iPod, feel free to go on and use the character though!!!
Back to top Go down

Sora The Innocent
Page 1 of 1