Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 11:03 pm

They arrived home from there eventful trip. Leo pulled up into his driveway, and parked the car. He got out and walked to the trunk, pulling out their bags. He handed Sora her bag, and put on a fake smile. He tried to act like he was better, but he wasn't fooling anyone.

Leo: You go back to Sky's house, I will see you later.

It wasn't too late in the day, and the sun was still up. He walked back in his house, and sat on his couch, staring off into space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 11:51 pm

Sora frowned, taking her bag. She began to walk away towards Sky's house, but glanced backj at Leo.

"I-I'm sorry..." she mumbled for about the billionth time. She then turned and shuffled off, carrying her small pack towards Skyler's house.

She arrived, knocking softly on the door. Sky stood and answered the door, giving Sora a welcoming smile. She walked in silently, leaving Sky wondering what was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:57 am

Leo got up and got some food, and did some house hold chores. He started some laundry, then walked up to his room. He laid on the bed, then took out a book. It was leather bound, and he started flipping through it again. He threw it on his desk, and stared at the ceiling. After a little bit, he got up. He walked to his door, and headed outside. He started to go for a jog around the city, hoping it would clear his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 12:22 pm

"Wow that's terrible." Sky muttered. Sora had jus finished telling her of their journey. Of course, the little girl had left out a few of the beginning parts.

"Yeah...." Sora murmured, staring at the floor. Her knees were drawn up to her chest, her thin arms wrapped around them and her chin resting on her knee caps. They sat on the couch, Sky with her legs uncrossed, elbows resting on thighs and eyes gazing blankly out the window. Sora began to tear up, sadness and depression overtaking her.

"Sora it's not your fault" comforted Sky, gently touching Sora's frail shoulder. It seemed that if she pressed any harder, the little shaking girl would fall apart. Sora didnt respond, instead tears began to flow down her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 4:36 pm

Leo jogged around for a while, stopping in between to get a quick snack at a store. He eventually reached his house again, as the night was setting. He walked in, and sat on the couch. He pulled out a book, and stared at the page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:12 pm

Sora hid her face among her hair, resting her forehead on her knee caps.

"I'm gonna go see Leo." Skyler said softly, standing from the couch. Sora said nothing, instead digging her nails into her thin arms.

Sky's eyes lingered on Sora's frail form before walking swiftly from her house. She strolled slowly down the city, hands shoved in pockets. She arrived at Leo's house and knocked tentatively on the door.

"Leo?" she called
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:14 pm

Leo looked over at the door. He laid down on the couch, setting the book on the ground.

Leo: Doors unlocked, Sky. Come in. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:22 pm

"Alright" Sky mumbled, quietly pushing the door open. She glanced at Leo on the couch, walking over to him. She stood looking down at him, eyebrows creased.

"Sora told me what happened....How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:27 pm

Leo looked at her.

Leo: Honestly, I have no idea. I should be sad for my mom's death, angry at me or Sora for killing her, happy of my first kishin egg, but I feel nothing. . . Am I wrong for feeling this way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:29 pm

Skyler shook her head, crouching down in front of Leo.

"No, there's nothing wrong with feeling nothing. At least, I hope there's not, 'cause then there'd be something wrong with me." Skyler laughed awkwardly at her attempted joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:36 pm

Leo: Well, I didn't have a bad history with my parents. It really stinks, though. I want to feel something so bad, but I can't. Though, I am just guessing it is shock. I assume I will get over it eventually. In the meantime, though, I think we should get Sora something to eat. I am also quite hungry right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:42 pm

"Right, I think that's a good idea. She's in my apartment right now." Skyler said firmly, straightening. She offered Leo a hand, pulling him up off the couch.

"At least, she should be there." she muttered to herself. She turned and began to head towards the door, glancing back at Leo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:51 pm

Leo followed behind her, nodding at her when she turned. He opened the door and walked out, heading out to Sky's apartment. He took the shortest route there, wanting to get there as soon as he could. They arrived at her room, and he waited for Sky to go first, since it was hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:56 pm

Skyler gently pushed open the door, softly calling Sora's name.

"Sora? I'm back, and Leo's with me." Skyler said, stepping in to let Leo in. Sora wasn't on the couch anymore, and a hastily scribbled note laid on the coffee table. Skyler didn't notice it, instead walking towards Sora's bedroom.

Clothes were strewn across the room, and Sora sat in the middle, shoving things into her small backpack. She looked up at Skyler, tear-stains covering her cheeks.

(the note says
*I'm sorry....I have to go. All I ever do is mess everything up, and I can't stand it..Leo I'm so so sorry about your mom, and I feel terrible about it...Sincerely~Sora*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:06 pm

Leo walked over to her after reading the note, then sat down next to her.

Leo: Hey, it's not your fault, Sora. You didn't know, you don't have to apologize about it. I am the meister, I was the one who told you to transform, I was the one that shot the arrow, and I didn't tell you to not eat the soul. Besides, I would have let you eat it anyway. What else would I do with it? You also do not mess everything up. Sora, we are a family. I'm the dad, you are the cute bubbly girl that everyone loves, and Sky is the drag queen who never lets us have fun.*turns to sky and winks at her, and lets Sora see* Also, if you weren't with me, and Sky would not have come anyway, I would have had to face my mom alone. And, I probably would not have made it out alive. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:13 pm

Sora looked to Leo with tears in her eyes, "R-really?" she asked, stammering. She had let out a small giggle at his description of Sky, before her face turned solemn at his last sentence.

Sky stuck her tongue out at Leo when he called her a drag queen, laughing along with Sora. "See Sora? We're a family now, and you'll never be left alone again." she said kindly, kneeling beside the tiny girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:19 pm

Leo: Of course. Well, we may leave, but we will come back to you, I promise. *He puts his arm around her* We don't want you to leave, and we never will. Now come on, tonight, I think we need to do something special, don't you agree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:30 pm

Sora nodded, wiping her tear-stained cheeks. She closed her eyes, drawing her knees up to her chest.

"Alright, let's get this mess cleaned up then we can do that special something" Sky suggested, picking up a few of the clothes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:43 pm

Leo helped clean the room up, and put everything back where it was suppose to be. He sighed with satisfaction, and stretched his arms in the air.

Leo: Alright, so, where do we go then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:45 pm

Sora shrugged, staring at the ground.

"Maybe go out to eat? Play a fun game? I don't know..." Sky suggested awkwardly, resting a hand on Sora's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:49 pm

Leo sat on the bed, thinking to himself.

Leo: Well, we could go to this pretty good buffet place I know. They have great Chinese food there. I am not listing others, because that is where I want to go. I haven't been there in so long. They even have games there, it's great. I won about 29 books there, but who is counting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:17 pm

"Oooh, sounds good to me, whaddia think Sora?" Skyler grinned.

"S-sure!" Sora mumbled, a small smile touching the corners of lips.

"Great, lead the way Leo." Skyler said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:27 pm

Leo nodded, then walked out of the room, and eventually the building. He walked around for a little bit, and made it to the restaurant. He paid for the meal, and he went to get some food. He got some Chinese, and looked to see what Sora and Sky had gotten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:37 pm

Sora picked small pieces of random things, not even paying attention. Skyler picked out a small salad, and glanced to Leo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:41 pm

Leo smiled, then walked over to a table. He sat down, pulled out some chopsticks, and started to dig in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next