Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? Empty
PostSubject: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 3:55 pm

Date: Approx. two months and a week after abduction (towards the end of summer)
Time: 1:20pm
Current Users: Lani (Tony & Rogue), Deth (June), Bliv (Lord Death)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It had taken a while to organize the meeting with the shinigami, as both of theem were taking at least one summer class and it was hard to find a time when June wasn't hiding. Antonio had given her blood the day before, and there was a new scorch mark on his hand from where he'd once more self-cauterized it. Rogue still didn't seem much closer to trusting the woman, but it had still only been a week; there wasn't really much that could have changed during that time, as far as he was concerned.

Tony had his hand pressed lightly against the middle of June's back as he lead her up to meet with the leader of the Academy and City, trying to reassure her that all was well by occasionally rubbing her back, though it could very well have been simply to still his own nerves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 4:42 pm

June's eyes kept moving around the large area. The crosses and guillotines seemed unusually ominous today. She had been a student in the DWMA in the past, although Lord Death always did seem off to her. Back when she was a meister, she intentionally tried to keep from talking to him whenever possible.... She could only wonder if he actually remembered her or not, or, more importaintly, if he knew about what she did that made her feel like she had to leave.

Well... either way, she would have to accept whatever Lord Death decided.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 2:42 pm

Leading her up there felt more to Tony like he was directing her to the hangman's noose; the pressure on her back tightened as the idea struck his mind, but he said nothing of it. Beside them, Rogue had his hood down, and his eyes were scanning the area with a sort of detachment. Out of instinct more than necessity, his mind tried to work out possible escape routes, though he was even less likely to voice anything.

At long last, they made it to the center of the room. There, Death stood, or was he floating? The students were never entirely sure. Rogue already had his hands in his pockets, but he stood even straighter, watching the shinigami with professional interest and respect. Tony slid his arm away from June, then, shoving both hands in his pockets and offering a crooked, almost goofy looking smirk at the man.

"Lord Death... we... uh... We brought June."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 2:48 pm

Lord Death tilted his head, seeming to study them, though who could be sure with that mask of his. "Good job..." He leaned forward, studying her. "So... What're we going to do to you?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 3:11 pm

"What are we going to-" June stuttered, slightly baffled. Her face turned slightly red as she glared with her yellow eyes. "What the heck do you mean 'what are we going to do with you'??? That's what I'm here to find out!" She crossed her arms, turning her head away slightly. She normally wouldn't mind him acting goofy but him acting like that NOW irritated her to no end. Especially after being so worried about this situation.... She was glad she left her weapons behind now just in case this meeting went on too long and made her want to do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 3:19 pm

Antonio stepped behind her, ushering her forward and muttering in her ear, "June, now is not the time for your temper..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 3:21 pm

Lord Death looked from Rogue to Antonio. "You brought her to me, what're your opinions on how she should be dealt with. Antonio, Jarek?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 3:29 pm

Antonio stiffened but stepped around her, speaking up first. "I've already donated what I've been able to in order to help her." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head with the cauterized hand. "She... doesn't seem evil to me, sir. She's had plenty of opportunities to harm or even killl us and has done nothing of the sort." He looked back at her, and the lopsided grin grew just a bit. "Besides, she's just... scared."

Rogue nodded his agreement. "As much as I hate to admit it, Antonio is right." He shrugged before pulling the face mask down. "She's a competent fighter and has had numerous occasions to hurt us both, but has not done so. Aside from that, she has asked for help. No demands. No threats."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 4:00 pm

"I........" June hesitated but eventually spoke up. She really didn't know what she expected but knew that, no matter what, she had to be absolutely honest and make sure that they all knew the truth. "When I see blood, I normally can't control myself.... I... I just go nuts and become an entirely different person." A sigh escaped her after she made her confession. The Kishin Egg slightly looked down, almost as if she was just giving up on something. "I'm a monster...... And I'm a discrace to my parents.... Whatever you say, I'll accept your punishment."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 4:01 pm

Lord Death seemed to watch her for a while, his feelings unknowable due to his mask. Finally, he turned to Antonio and Rogue. "Do you believe that you two would be able to watch over her, be her guardians, her mentors, and able to keep her on the right path?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:07 am

Antonio raised a brow, looking from the shinigami to Rogue, to June. "You're... trusting us with her?"

Rogue stiffened, shifing unevenly on his feet. "I believe that we could, sir, yes..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:31 am

As much as she wanted to speak up, June kept herself from talking. She really wasn't sure how she felt about all of this. Her first instinct was to try and ask some questions about what exactly he meant by 'watching over her'. But the more obscure the decision was, the better off she would probably be. After what she told him, it wouldn't be out of the question for Lord Death to say they should have her locked in a cage while they went to class....

Instead, she just bowed her head and just calmly turned to Tony. She was releaved but the Kishin was still slightly confused. It would take her a few minutes for everything to finally sink in. "I guess......" June muttered, scratching the back of her head, awkwardly. She wasn't even sure what she was trying to say by that.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:32 am

The small circles that were his eyes became arches, and he clapped his hands together. "Then it's settled! You two will take guardianship of her, effective immediately! Make sure to keep out of trouble~!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:09 pm

The boys met each other's eyes before they looked to June. Wordlessly, Tony began to lead her out while Rogue bowed and offered his thinks, wishing Lord Death a good day before following along after them.

There was a brief bit of silence before the weapon suddenly chuckled, "As your guardian, I forbid you from living in that rat hole any longer." His piercing eyes met his and he winked.

ooc: This SERIOUSLY didn't go through? -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?   The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trial of June: Is there truly evil in an innocent soul?
Page 1 of 1