Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch's need a break too ya know

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:20 pm

Lillian grinned, laying down on the floor beside Mu's bed. "Oh well," she said softly, her eyes seeming to fall into a sort of sadness, "Guess I can live with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:29 pm

"Umm I think I have a robe you can wear, he quickly ran to the bathroom sticking some paper towels into his nose and than grabbed a robe hanging on the wall he than rushed back to the bed "would you like to wear this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:31 pm

Lillian laughed slightly when she saw him return with paper towels in his nose.

"Sure sure." she said gratefully, taking the robe. "Bloody nose?" she asked with a knowing smirk. Without waiting for an answer, she turned away from Mu and began to undo her corset. It dropped to the floor, and along with it, her shorts. Before Mu could look at her for longer than a second, she had the robe on around her body, covering her up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:39 pm

Mu fell over frozen in place "uh uh uh uh uh erm emr emr emr ummm......." he stayed on the ground not moving a bit "ummmmmmm erm...did that just happen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:41 pm

"No, it didn't." Lillian laughed, laying down on the floor.

"Thanks for the robe." she said with a wink, propping herself up on her elbows. She poked Mu's fallen body, "Y'all right there?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:44 pm

"Yeah I'm fine just fine....are you sure you don't want the bed?" He motioned towards the bed "I could sleep o the floor"he than stood up and dusted himself off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:49 pm

"I don't care either way." Lillian said, waving her hand dismissively. "You choose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:52 pm

"You take the bed I am just fine with the floor....well have a good night" he than laid down on the floor and slept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:54 pm

Lillian pouted, "Alrighty then." she sighed, pulling herself onto the bed and under the covers.

"Thanks again." she whispered in his ear, leaning out of the bed to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:57 pm

"Anytime...now get some rest you need it..." he than fell asleep on the floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:57 pm

Lillian laid back on the bed, resting her head lightly on the cool pillow. She quickly fell asleep, the darkness overtaking her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:05 pm

Mu awoke to see Lillia still asleep he silently got up and went to the kitchen he got some wine and drank some "I'm glad I met her...." he than moved back to the bedroom and kissed Lillians forehead "have good dreams..." he than layed back down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:08 pm

Lillian woke when she felt light pressure on her forehead.

"Huh-wha? Where am I?" she asked groggily, sitting up slightly. "Oh, that's right." She muttered, seeing Mu out of the corner of her eye.

"Wine this early in the morning? What are you, an alcoholic?" she asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:18 pm

"There is never a baf time for wine!" He said with a laugh "ya know were your clothing is at right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:18 pm

"Yeah, it's right there isn't it?" Lillian asked sleepily, pointing to where she'd dropped her clothes the night before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:09 am

"Yea their right there tho I forgot where your top is.." which was a lie "sorry" he than moved towards a dresser in which he got a new shirt that was black and put it on he than got some pants and boxers "I'm going to be in the rest room changing there should be some breakfast foods in the kitchen." With that he walked in to the rest room and shut the door behind him, beginning to undress and dress himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:53 am

Lillian let out a laugh at the obvious lie, "forgot where my top is eh?" she scoffed, reaching over for her clothes, "no matter, I'm a witch, I think I can make it work." She stood, and as soon as Mu was out of the room, she let the robe fall to the floor. Then she pulled on her shorts. She checked to make sure Mu wasn't peeking, and then she placed her hand out in front of her, palm up. She mumbled some words and when she opened her eyes, there was a shirt hanging from her hand.

"There we go." she grinned, putting on the new top. It was black, obviously, and it was a crop-top. So it only reached her stomach, exposing the bare skin. It had flow-y sleeves, which she wore around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 3:42 pm

Mu walked out of the bathroom in a new change of clothing and went to the kitchen "So what do ya want to eat?!" he yelled from the kitchen at Lillian "i got bacon, bread, eggs, biscuits, cereal, gravy, and everything in one big helping!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 5:59 pm

"I'll take raw bacon on a biscuit with butter!" Lillian called back, conjuring a mirror of ice in the living room. She studied herself in the icy mirror, turning from side to side to see how it looked from every angle.

"Good enough." she muttered, pulling out a pair of earrings from her pocket. She proceeded to pluck them into her ear, replacing the ones she was wearing before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 6:35 pm

"Ok!" He takes out the bacon biscuits and butter and starts making the biscuits whilst he cooked some bacon for himself and left some for Lillian. A few minutes later he takes the biscuits out and place them on a table he than put the bacon cooked and raw on the table along with butter. "Okay we both have 4 biscuits and 4 pieces of bacon the butter is next to the biscuits enjoy!" He than fixed himself a biscuit with bacon in it and butter he than takes a bite out of it "could have done better...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 6:48 pm

"Thanks!" Lillian grinned, placing raw, dripping bacon on the biscuit after buttering it. "I'm a wolf, I like raw meat." she explained before taking a bite, "Well," she started after swallowing, "It's one of the better meals I've had in a while." she grinned, finishing the biscuit off quickly. She licked the raw bacon juice off her lips, savoring it, "I know I know, probably not the most attractive I've been."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 6:54 pm

"There is never a moment your not attractive my dear" he than look another bite out of his biscuit "and besides I don't mind it" he than took another small bite and swallowed "I myself used to eat raw meat but I found its more civil to eat cooked"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:07 pm

"'More civil'" Lillian rolled her eyes, "Who cares about being civil when you're thrown out of society." she laughed darkly, making herself another raw-butter-biscuit and chowing that down as well.

"Anyways, what brought you to Death City?" she asked Mu curiously, licking her lips hungrily. The way she ate, she looked a bit like a graceful wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:10 pm

"Oh I was born here..." he said before munching on the last bit of his biscuit and making another taking a bit out of that one "noT the best place to be born but its a place" he said mouth still full of biscuit "so when will you be going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:14 pm

"I don't know," Lillian mumbled, "I don't actually have a place to go to." she shrugged, "But if you want me out of your hair I'll go." she added with a light smile, finishing off her third biscuit-bacon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch's need a break too ya know
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next