Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch's need a break too ya know

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:10 pm

"Well you are the sexiest witch ive *hic* seen and i'm sorry that you don't think the same about *hic* yourself..." he leaned back in his seat and stared at the roof vision blurred. "tho there was this one witch i met and she was really decent herself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:12 pm

"Really decent huh? Do tell." Lillian pressed, leaning forward and resting her head on her hands, elbows propped up on table and her breasts pushed together again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:22 pm

"It's not *hic* important...just some friends of mothers before father died she had tons of witches that were her friends alot of *hic* them really fine looking" he said as a small panda cub poofed into reality "hey there *hic* little fella" he laughed as a memory raced into his head "i remember one time i used my illusion magic on this one witch.*hic*..she was dressing to go swimming and i made a illusion bikini, boy was she surprised when it poofed away revealing her breasts" he snickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:30 pm

Lillian let out a light laugh at this, "I bet you got a kick out of that, perv." Lillian rolled her eyes, sitting back and folding her arms, wearing a smirk.

"You're quite different from your sober self." she snickered, scratching the panda cub behind the ears. "Why do you make so many random animals?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:34 pm

"i believe that life is a precious thing and these creatures deserve to see it even if they only can see it for a while...but as everything..it must come to a end" as he said that the panda cub turned to dust "Sometimes i wish that life wasn't token away but merely loved and cared for." he sighed and i guess i did get a kick out of that but i wouldn't say i'm a perv..i was just there at the moment"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:39 pm

"I know, I was just joking." Lillian laughed, giving the warlock a rather alluring look. Her black, sleeveless, corset-like top was pulled tight, showing cleavage without the need of her arms pushing them together. She wore short short black shorts, and tall heels with fishnet stockings. Her dark hair was let loose over her shoulders, and she brushed it behind her ear.

"How old are you anyways?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:45 pm

"19....." he said before looking over Lillian once more and than moved his gaze to the bottle of wine infront of him and taking a sip "may i ask why my age is a concern to you?" hr said gaze moving back to Lillian's eyes "he it's *hic* funny..you have pitch black eyes i have pure white, you have black hair i have white the two completely oppisite colors!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:49 pm

"Just curious, I'm 19 too." Lillian said with a sly smile.

"He it's *hic* funny..you have pitch black eyes i have pure white, you have black hair i have white the two completely oppisite colors!"

Lillian laughed a little at this, "That's true. May I ask why your eyes are white?" she asked curiously, leaning foward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:58 pm

"i don't really know i was born like this...i was normally called a freak for it because of how odd my eye color was" he sighed "well thats intresting were both the same age!" *hic* he than went b ack to staring intently at Lillians large breasts "...." he than quickly made a small albino rabbit appear and pretended to study it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 12:03 am

Lillian laughed at his interest in her breasts, and then pretend studying of the rabbit.

"I don't think it's freaky, I don't judge people because of their eye color. I once met a 14 year old weapon with red eyes, sweet little thing she was. Very quiet and blush-y." Lillian remembered with a smile, "That's a very intriguing talent you have there." she said softly, petting the white rabbit, "How do you do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 12:08 am

"Oh well it is mainly just alot of imagination and practice..." he said in a almost whisper "i found out my special skill with this when i got tired of being abused by my mother....made a illusion that a large bear was standing before her..." the rabbit than like all his other creations turned to ashes "sorry about me looking at your breast..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 12:14 am

"Oh dear, you were abused by your mother? That's sad. This one girl I met, she was 17 I think, she was abused by her parents when she was little before she ran away. Sad story that was, her brother died when she was 8." Lillian shook her head sadly, thinking of the girl not 2 years younger than her.

"It's alright," Lillian laughed, "Happens all the time." she winked at Mu, propping her elbows up on the table, and once again, pushing her breasts together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 12:22 am

Mu continued to stare at Lillian's breasts and then Lillian's face than breasts than face than back to breasts. He than tried to get up but only succeeded knocking over Lillian's wine making it spill onto her "i'm so sorry!!!" he said as he gathered up some napkins vand paper towel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 12:30 am

Lillian gasped, standing up in surprise.

"No! I like this shirt!." she shouted, looking down at the soon-to-be stain. "Well, at least it's not a white shirt.." she muttered. The witch sighed, taking the napkins and paper towels and patting at the stain, which covered most of her breasts along with her torso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 12:44 am

Mu helped clean off Lillian "i am so sorry!! i didn't mean too..." he continued to try and clean off lillian the best he could than the napkin fell from his hand and his hand landed on Lillian's breast "....." his face was completely red "umm...." he than quickly pulled away "so sorry again ugh i'm just such a idiot!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 12:50 am

Lillian blushed as his hand fell onto her breasts, but didn't falter enough to not slap it away. "It's alright, it was an accident." she said, her eyes narrowing slightly.

"I'll be right back." she said, rushing to the ladies room. She stood in front of the mirror, dabbing at the stain with a wet paper towel.

When she finally exited, the stain was mostly gone, but she still wore a frown on her face. She sat back down at the booth, downing her glass of wine in one gulp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:00 am

"I'm so sorry i ruined you clothing! if you want i could buy you some new clothing!" he said hopeing that Lillian would decline the offer and say everything was fine. He than offered her his bottle of wine "i drank from it a bit but it's still wine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:02 am

"I have plenty of clothing." she muttered, rolling her eyes, "And you forget," she said with a snap of her fingers. With that snap, the stain melted away completely.

"I'm a pretty good actress don'tcha think?" she laughed, taking the bottle of wine and taking a long gulp. She handed it back to Mu, a laughing grin on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:15 am

"You dirty little liar....good one!" he laughed and took back his bottle of wine taking a long gulp from it, he than snickered "you really got ne there, smart and beautiful my two favorite features of a girl...." he than smiled and offered Lillian the last gulp of wine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:19 am

Lillian snickered, gratefully taking the last bit of wine gratefully.

"Thanks," she grinned, winking at Mu, "I am an amazing actress it's true." she laughed, sitting back in the booth, crossing her legs and folding her arms and pushing her breasts up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:03 am

Mu forces himself not to look at sky's breasts but make eye contact with her "I think i must be going now..." he slide out of the booth and stood up "see ya around!" he than headed towards the door of chupa cobra's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:44 pm

Lillian frowned, sitting back once again.

"Well, alright..See ya." she muttered, folding her arms, a crease forming between her brows. What's up with him all of a sudden? she wondered, watching him walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:09 pm

Mu walked to the opening and snapped as a large staff with a green crystal in it morphed out of the wall. He than picked up the satff and twirled it a bit before walking out of Chupa Cabra's and into the streets (should we continue this in death city?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:11 pm

(we don't have to move it)

"Wait!" Lillian cried, standing swiftly and striding gracefully up next to Mu.

"Where're you going?" she asked curiously, shoving a hand in the pocket of her shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:17 pm

"Oh no where i just walk around death city on occasions.." he looked to Lillian and smiled "i feel like i can trust you i'm still not sure but would you like to walk with me?" he than stabbed the end of his staff into the ground and waited for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch's need a break too ya know
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next