Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch's need a break too ya know

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 6:41 pm

"I'm not scared i'm just simply planning for a attack thats all." he said with a laugh that came from all diretions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 6:45 pm

Chrissy laughed along with him, "Enjoy." she smirked, opening her eyes. "It's not quite that easy to get me, you got a lucky shot." she smirked, a hand fluttering to her side. Her face was still covered in ash, but she didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:46 pm

Mu brought down the illusion and went over to a chair and simply sat down looking up at Chrissy "so tell me do you fight cause you want to cause pain or you have a troubled past?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:53 pm

Chrissy frowned for a moment, finding a hole in his magic.

"Now now Mr." she pouted, "How're you sitting? I thought you made all surfaces electrical. That, and we're basically in white space now." she looked at him with wide, slightly insane eyes, waiting inquisitively for a response as she ignored his question.

Lillian watched from the floor, her magic protecting her from the shock. She glanced from the flying bat-girl to Mu, a sly smile slithering to her face as she pondered the outcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:56 pm

"Eh why don't you come down to the floor? wanna test ya luck?"
he said with a laugh leaning back in his chair not a care in the world like the fight wasn't even going on and this was all a show that he had no time for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 7:06 pm

"Why don't you come up here" she retorted lightly, as if it was a though, "I'm rather comfortable up here."

Her eye twitched. And suddenly there was a rather terrifying grin crossing her face, it was only there for a moment, just long enough to be seen, not long enough to be remembered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 7:28 pm

Mu sighed "nah ill think ill stay right here" he grabbed a bottle of whiskey from a table "it's actually quite comfy and rooomy" he than took a sip of the whiskey and stood up walking over to the bar counter "i loooove fights cause of the free drinks" he took some whiskey from the counter and sat down again looking up at Chrissy before taking another sip of whiskey. "Names Mu by the way but you probalaly don't care Chrissy that over there is Lillian hey ya thirsty? i could get ya something." he said casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 7:32 pm

"You think you're sooooo cool don't you?" Chrissy retorted, her voice getting a little high pitched, "Actin' all calm and collected, you think you're gonna win this?" Her eye twitched again, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:17 pm

"I don't think ill win this your actually a good fighter and may beat me but I just came here to have fun and relax with my friend so lets hold this battle for a while k?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:33 pm

"You came in and started the fight. You're the one who got everyone riled up, using your magic and shit." she scoffed, "You're the one who showed off your magical staff with absolutely no disregard whatsoever. Had you not done this, I probably wouldn't have intervened. It's your own fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:34 pm

"eh....now i'm just gunna chill out and do nothing attack me if ya want." he took another sip of the whiskey and awaited chrissy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:40 pm

"hmmm." Chrissy thought for a moment, "Fine. I don't have my weapon with me anyways, what would I do with the soul? But, just a hint, you may want to break the illusion and the shock spell. I'm getting rather tired and I'd like to sit down again." She floated slowly downwards, her feet just barely above the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 6:44 pm

Mu snapped and everything went down turning the bar back to normal "thede ta gope"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 6:54 pm

Chrissy thanked Mu with a steely glare, setting herself on the ground. She walked back to her chair, a terrifying grin on her face again.

"Don't try anything." she warned without looking at him, sitting in the chair and swinging her legs on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch's need a break too ya know
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8