Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:40 pm

"If I wanted you dead, I would have killed you." he said sternly, looking at Kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:23 pm

"And I would've killed you." Arisa growls at the guy angrily, glaring at him with her now dead eyes. She quickly snaps out of it though, and looks back over at Kataro and Jet. "I'm sorry Jet, but I don't want to risk my life to go to some safe house that I've never seen." She didn't want to admit it, but she didn't trust these guys anymore. She didn't trust anyone. Because of her experience, she could probably take Kataro out, and maybe even Jet, but she didn't know about that other guy. Unlike Kataro and Jet, he doesn't seem to have anything bringing him down, such as a love for the city. He just seemed empty to her. "Lets hurry up and reach my tree house." Arisa then says with a voice that made her seem like she was in some kind of rush, which is mostly true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 11:19 pm

"Ok, lets go." Kataro then turned and looked at Jericho. "I trained for years with several warlocks, a heartless murderer, an expert weapon and a person who knows how to tangle with other people's minds. I'm not afraid to fight you, and if I did... I'd carve your face off..." Kataro was well aware of Jericho's abilities, but it meant nothing at all to him. Kataro was the strongest person he knew beside his trainers and lord death. Kataro let out a deep sigh. "I'm ready whenever you guys are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:21 am

"All the hostility, after I saved your lives? Ok then." Jericho started walking into the woods, wondering if that strange shape he saw in the woods from atop the old acedemy was her safe house. Either way, it didn't matter to him, as long as he was somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 8:22 pm

"And mystery strange I could as easily stabbed you multile times the ripped open your guts and feed them to the zombies and there are a few more deaths that I can make happen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 10:29 pm

"Once again, Ok then. I'm not an enemy." Jericho says, looking back at the group. "Now we can either stand here discussing how we plan on KILLING each other or we can get the HELL OUTA DODGE, and the undead are looking a little hungry. Your choice." He turns around, starting back towards the woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 12:32 am

"I go the best distraction plan ever all I need is a bus." Jet grins crazily "Then I will do the rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 12:45 am

"I'm outta here. Bye bye death city." He said as he heads towards the autoshop. "I'm sticking to my old plan. Getting a car and leaving death city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 1:17 am

Jet runs over and grabs Kataro's shoulder "Hey Kataro do you know how to playthe drums?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 1:43 am

"No..." Kataro continues to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 9:46 pm

"Hey atleast stay for the last gig." Jet says looking towards the academy it was still standing but in need of repair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 9:50 pm

"Jet, you're just suicidal, aren't you?" Jericho stopped and sat down after walking a few feet. He was weaker then he thought originally. He tries to stand up again, falling back down to his knees. "You think Death City is the only place infected?" he asked, now glaring at Kataro. "Hell, we've got it easy here, Lower population before infection. If we were anywhere else, we wouldn't have been able rest like this." Jericho finally gives up, laying back on the ground. "And if your trying to survive, splitting up and/or killing the other survivors won't help you. Cleaning Death City isn't impossible, IF your willing to work together..." he said softly, closing his eyes, and listening to the rain begin to fall. "This would be a good time to search some buildings, or get somewhere safe. They can't sense you as well..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:22 pm

Kataro, not wanting to admit that Jericho's advice was good, went and lifted him out of the rain. "If you get a cold, it'll slow you down." Kataro said grumpily. "I'll help you clean up death city...." He said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:22 pm

Kataro, not wanting to admit that Jericho's advice was good, went and lifted him out of the rain. "If you get a cold, it'll slow you down." Kataro said grumpily. "I'll help you clean up death city...." He said to jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:39 pm

Jet looks at Kataro and grin crazily "Well then my good sir do you play any instraments? Arisa? How about you stranger?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:53 pm

"Thanks..." Jericho stands himself up, using Kataro as a brace. As he sits down again out of the rain, he starts making a plan for Death City. "Jet might actually have a good plan... If we got all of them in one spot, say... in the center of town, we could have a mass extermination..." Jericho says softly. He then lays back against the wall, staring out into the downfall of rain. "Guitar. I play, umm... used to play acoustic." he says quietly, glancing at Jet, then back to the rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 11:01 pm

"I can play a pistol and sword... That's pretty much it... I was good at piano when I was a kid, but...." Kataro started to think about the plan. "Lead them to one spot, the eradicate them. But how do we eradicate them?" Kataro said as he scratched his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 11:10 pm

Jet motions for them to follow him "That my friends you should leve up to me cause I am about to lead you to Casá dé Jét."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 11:25 pm

Arisa just stood there quietly as they spoke to eachother, making out a plan. In her opinion the plan was nothing but a waste of time. Sure it's possible to clear out the zombies, but more will just come, and the population of the infected may double. "Wait....Do you think today is the best day for that?" She finally says, looking at them in the eyes. "Right we have a man down, I mean, he can barely stand right now. Also, while you guys play out your plan, I'm probably going to highjack a marketplace to see if they have any medicine or food that isn't damage, so it will only be Jet and Kataro running this mission." Arisa then opens her mouth once more, about to continue explaining her opinion of this plan, but quickly closes it when the sound of loud groaning fills her ears, telling her that some zombies may be near. Without thinking, her eyes gaze over to the still nameless boy, who was on the ground at the moment. "Jet, Kataro, help me carry this guy into hiding. We can then attack these brainless bastards if needed without fearing about his safety."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 12:06 am

"Umm...." Jericho stands up by himself, extremely off balance. "Follow... Me...", he gasps out, breaking into a sprint towards an old appartment building. He trips at the door, and lunges into the bush next to it. he crawls out moments later with a key. "Here... I have a few safe houses scattered across the city... they're all connected through underground tunnels, but I make it a point to keep the doors locked so the undead can't get in..." He holds up the key, then passes out again, dropping the key in front of Kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:57 pm

Jet run over an lifts Jericho up over his back piks up the key unlocks the door and walks inside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3