Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The witch child meets the death scythe.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The witch child meets the death scythe.  Empty
PostSubject: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 7:16 pm

Kotori had wandered across a city while flying. It was odd to find such a big place hidden in a dessert but, people were weird. She landed on what appeared to be a main street and jumped off the stick she was riding, tossing it to the side. She was wearing her normal dress but had her cloak stuffed in a backpack she had found in another town not far off. She looked around for anybody who looked fun to play withbut some of the people looked at her strange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 7:41 pm

Nick was walking around the city, whistling to himself. He stopped by a hamburger stand, getting himself his next meal. He changed his arm to a keyboard, hooking his headphones to it. He started playing some tunes, tapping his foot with the beat of the music.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 7:48 pm

Kotori saw a guy with a keyboard, no, was his arm the keyboard? Kotori had never seen a musical weapon-guy before. She ran over to him excitedly and tugged his sleeve. She was really curious about this. She smiled at him and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:05 pm

evelyn sat on a roof with her feet dangling over the edge. "Why would she put herself out in the open like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:13 pm

Nick looked down at her, then took off his one of his ear pieces.

Nick: Well, hello there, what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:18 pm

Kotori grinned up at the guy. "I was looking for someone to play with and I saw you make that keyboard. It's really cool! I didn't know weapon-peoples could be music stuff like that." She replied hapily, studying the man as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:57 pm

Nick: I'm one of a kind, or at least I think I am. I don't mind it though, gives me some good entertainment. Want to try?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:03 pm

Kotori's eyes lit up. "Can I?" She asked joyfully. She was excited. Was he really going to let her try to play it? It seemed like fun. Maybe she'd be good at it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:19 pm

Nick unplugged his headphones, then held his arm out to her. He winked at her, then took a bite of his burger.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:27 pm

Kotori smiled and pressed a few keys. The sounds they made were melodic but had no specific tune due to her lack of skill. She tried to play a song while talking. "This is cool. I can't make music, only make stuff float." She told him giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:52 pm

He stared at her curiously while watching the girl play random notes. He changed his arm back, then put his hands behind his head.

Nick: How can you levitate things?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:59 pm

Kotori looked at him and smiled. "I can do magic! People call me a witch. I can fly and make small stuff float!" She said proudly posing and pulling out her cloak to shoe him. "I like to practice. I'm getting better too! I can almost carry a cup of water!" She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:11 pm

Nick nodded, noting this. He could easily kill her and get a witch soul, but, that would make him a dick. He remembered Angela, then figured he could try and save the young girl.

Nick: Hmm, that's pretty cool. I haven't really talked with someone like you in a while. Nice to meet you, my name is Nick.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:27 pm

"Hi Nick! I'm Kotori." She said in an upbeat tone. She liked Nick, he was nice. "Want to play a game?" She asked afterward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:35 pm

Nick: Well, okay, I can't resist a face like that. What game shall we play, Kotori?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:43 pm

Kotori thought for a moment. "We could play any kind of game. There are guessing games and word games, sight games and sound games. I didn't actually think about what to play." She said, giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:49 pm

Nick: Well, your the one that came up with the idea, you should chose the game we play.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:54 pm

Kotori looked at some a few styrofoam cups nearby. "We could play a memory game! We can hide a rock under those cups and guess?" She said in more of an asking tone then a stating tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:58 pm

Nick went up and grabbed the cups. He walked back and sat down, he then motioned her to sit.

Nick: Would you like to guess first, or to make me guess first?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 11:02 pm

"I could guess first." She said sitting and watching Nick. This would be interesting. Was the game going to be hard? Or maybe she was just over thinking it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 11:10 pm

He took a quarter and put it under a cup. He started whistling a slow tune while he shuffled the cups around. He wanted her to have a good chance, but he didn't want her to have it easy. He finished shuffling the cups, then sat back. He turned is arm into a keyboard.

Nick: Make your guess.

He started playing the Jeopardy theme.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 11:22 pm

Kotori laughed and studdied the cups carefully. "I'll pick... This one!" She said picking up a cup. The quarter wasn't there. Kotori smiled anyway and set the cup down. She obviously wasn't psychic. "Oh well." She stated cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 11:26 pm

Nick: Oh, nice try.*hands her the cups* Here you go, it's your turn now.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 11:36 pm

Kotori lined the cups up and set a rock under one. She started to switch the cups and lined them up once more. "Ok... Find the rock!" She said and grinmed at him. She looked down at the cups. She was pretty sure it was under that one? No... That one? She probably should have paid atention when she was shuffling. No matter. She had hidden the rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:06 am

Nick had his eyes close, really wanting this a challenge. He hovered his hand for a bit, then picked the one in the middle. He was wrong.

Nick: Aw, well, maybe I should have paid more attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The witch child meets the death scythe.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next