Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The witch child meets the death scythe.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 9:39 am

Kotori grinned and lifted the cup on her right. "Nope! It was... this...one?" Her voice trailed off as she noticed that the rock wasn't there either. "Looks like we were both wrong?" She said before giggling setting her cup down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 4:29 pm

Nick: We are terrible at this game. Oh, man, just awful. I feel just terrible.

Nick was waving his arms around randomly, over emphasizing his point. He puts his hand on his head, then falls over onto the ground, pretending to have fainted.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:16 pm

Kotori watched Nick fall. "Nick your silly." She said while laughing and nudging him lightly with her foot. "You sleepy?" She asked happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 10:42 pm

Nick: Nah, I just thought the ground looked comfortable. I was wrong, dead wrong. There is a sharp rock in my back right now, it hurts.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 10:48 pm

Kotori looked at Nick and puzzled. "They should make the ground out of pillows. Then it'd be comfy!" She exclamed happily before flopping down next to Nick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 10:55 pm

Nick: Oh, if they did that, I wouldn't have a home. I would sleep where ever I wanted. Only problem is that all of the pillows would get dirty quickly. Also, bugs would climb all over me when I tried to sleep. I don't want to wake up with a big spider on my face, it's not fun.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 10:59 pm

Kotori cringed. "Ewww spiders..." She exagerated. "Spiders are creepy." She added , giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 11:02 pm

Nick: Yeah they are, all hairy and gross. I had a spider in my hear once. I know, because there was webs all in it.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 11:10 pm

Spiders were Kotori's least favorite bug. They weren't pretty like lady bugs, or colorful like butterflies. They were just gross and creepy. "That musta been scarry!" She gasped, hearing his story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 11:12 pm

Nick: Well, on the bright side, I found out that my ear is a very good home for small things. I was thinking about getting a hamster in there. Unless you think you can fit in there. Can you, should we try?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 11:23 pm

Kotori laughed and looked at Nick's ear. "I don't think I'd fit in there." she said. She didn't see how a spider got in let alone how she'd get in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 11:27 pm

Nick: Well it was worth a try. My ear just wasn't destined to be your home.

He turned his hand into a keyboard again, and started playing home on the range.

Nick: Where is your home then Kotori?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 11:39 pm

Kotori paused, thinking hard. "I don't really have one. I like to fly around and play with people everywhere." She awnsered happily adding, "I sometimes stop to visit friends I made in other places."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:24 am

Nick: Well, that sounds great. I love going to new places and meeting new people. I'm guessing you have made some great friends then?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:46 pm

"I meet lots of people! They all know things and teach me." She chirped happily, looking at the sky. It looked really pretty. The clouds seemed to move like fluffy cotton balls. It was a nice day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:49 pm

Nick: Well, that is just a-mazing. So young and traveling the world. And look at you, how can someone not like a face like that.

Nick started playing a happy and upbeat song.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 8:07 am

Kotori giggled and listend to the song. She watched the infinate sky with a big grin. This city was cool. There were so many things to do that she couldn't possibly do them all today. She'd have to come back sometime. "I like this place. I'll come back here soon." She said softly, thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 3:41 pm

Nick: Oh, great, I would love to play with you again. And hey, I may even teach you how to play some instruments. Would you enjoy that?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 4:13 pm

Kotori's eyes lit up again. "Really? That'd be so cool!" She cheered happily. She had to return sometime now. There was no chance she'd pass up something like that. If she was to come back she had to remember where the city was, she remembered that it's surounded by sand but so was the entire dessert. How could she find her way back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 4:21 pm

Nick: Is something the matter Kotori? You look distraught.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 4:49 pm

Kotori looked at Nick. "How do you get here? I don't have a way to remember how to get back..." She asked, wondering how people found the way here. Was there a special path? Or a landmark?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 4:53 pm

Nick pointed at the Academy.

Nick: That might be a good landmark?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 5:19 pm

Kotori turned to see a giant castle-like structure in the distance. "Woah! That's huge! Can we visit there next time? It looks so big!" She asked in awe. She had obviously missed it or forgoten about seeing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 5:28 pm

Nick: I don't know, I will have to talk to the big one in charge. It's kind of a big thing, uh, think of it as a private school.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 7:13 pm

Kotori looked at Nick and puzzled. "I've never been in a private school. What do they do?" She asked, a bit confused. She had a puzzled look on her face and was watching him, interested in this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The witch child meets the death scythe.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next