Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE]   Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:06 pm

Kinjo ,Sadao

Weapon: Looking for a good weapon.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Sadao has black hair and stands about 6"0. He has an agile build and keeps his hair at a medium length and down. He wears a white v-neck T-shirt with black jeans. He has black and white shoes and usually wears black fingerless gloves. His eyes are dyed black.

Personality:Sadao is kind but knows how to stand up if needed. He is great at thinking on his feet and often devises a plan on-the-go. This can lead to trouble sometimes. He is loyal to his friends and doesn't hesitate to jump into battle for a good cause. He is very resilient and strong willed, defending what he believes in to the death.

History: Sadao was born to a poor family, making a living by stealing until about age 9 when he was kidnaped off the streets. He didn't find out for a year that the kidnaper was a witch. She told him that she had taken him because he had meister blood. She did various experiments on him with the end result being him infected with black-blood witch he trained.  He learned to bend it's shape and size, as well as hardening it. He ended up using this skill to pick the lock on the door and escape at night around age 14. He lived on the streets for a year, not able to find his way home or remember where home was. He was taken in by the DWMA at age 15 and has lived there since, training. He has been deemed stable and ready for a weapon partner by Shinigami.

Miscellaneous:
•He is skilled with swords, spears, sythes, and other close range weapons but has bad distance aim.
•He has many black blood abilities and is very skilled in them having trained since age 11-12.
•While he's light on his feet, He can be considered to be lacking a bit in streangth.
•He has a weak anti-madness wavelength.
•He will speak in basic white.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!~"

Last edited by RebelliousAngel on February 23rd 2016, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE]   Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:41 pm

At first I was all like "nahhh!" But then I was like "this is actually really good!" Soooooo...... Accepted!! Just please don't speak in white!!! I'm on the mobile version, so it's hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE]   Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:42 pm

Black Blood. Even though its something to spice up a character, i urge you to be sure to not overuse it to the point where it becomes something broken. Accepted abd moved.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE]   Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:43 pm

Hence the "nahhhh!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE]   Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 12:28 am

This overuse of Black Blood is precisely why Arusa has Black Water.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE]   Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:59 am

I have never used black blood on any previous OC and I'd only use ot as more of an insurance tool. If he's backed into a corner then yeah, he's gunna use it though it won't be his main deffence by any means. That's my bad. I should have clarified that he'll focus more on his agility and his weapon to fight with that being more of a special deffence for strong opponents. Sorry bout that!~

Yuki~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE]   Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sadao Kinjo [INACTIVE]
Page 1 of 1