Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:07 pm

Gaffey sat on the edge of a house stareing off at the distant sky with a smile "i love it when the sky is like this...it's just so beautiful" he said with a a sigh "beautiful...aaaa i miss father and mother....they always would watch this with me...it gets so lonely without them..." he said to himself a small tear rolling down his cheek. he simpled wipped it away and stood. "But that doesn't mean i can't still be happy!!!" he yelled into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:17 pm

Skyler was walking not-so-silently along the cobblestone streets when she heard the yell.

"But that doesn't mean I can't still be happy!!" shouted a voice. The purple-haired girl glanced up, raising an eyebrow in question at the sound. She strolled down around the corner, searching for the source.

"Hello?" she called, curiosity poking her.

Today, she wore a tight dark purple top with short sleeves, black shorts, and tall black combat boots. Her purple hair was swept up in a ponytail, and her nails were painted purple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:20 pm

Gaffey looked down at the voice that had just said Hello? he smiled down at the girl 'wow she's really beautiful..' "Hello down there!!!!" he called before jumping off the roof and faceplanting right at the girls feet, he than swiftly got up and catched his top hat that was floating down slowly and looked to Sky "Hello my names Gaffey!" he said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:31 pm

Skyler had to stop herself from jumping back when the boy leaped down from the roof. He landed on his face, and the girl held back a laugh.

"Nice to meet you Gaffey.." she said tentatively, "I'm Skyler. Nice hat."

She cocked a hip, placing her hand on it and raising an eyebrow inquisitively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:39 pm

"Thanks!! it's nice to meet you too Skyler!!!!!" he yelled out before offering her his hand "I don't see you around here often! glad i caught up with you!" he than smiled a kind smile at Sky "i can tell i'm already going to like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:46 pm

"Cool." Skyler grinned, shaking his hand, "What were you doing on the roof anyways?" she asked curiously, shoving a hand in one of her pockets. The headphones around her neck were blasting music, but she didn't move to turn it off. Her MP3 player was always playing, no matter what. Well, unless she was in weapon form, or when she needed to be silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:47 pm

"Oh just looking at the sky...it's very beautiful today..." he said gaze still on Skyler he didn't even know if he meny Skyler or the actual Sky but eh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:49 pm

Skyler laughed, picking up on the pun in the sentence.

"Well, I am pretty pretty." she laughed, her ponytail bobbing up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:52 pm

"Ya got that right!" he said with a laugh "so what brings you out today?" he said bright smile still on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:02 pm

Skyler laughed at his expression, bringing a hand to her mouth to hide the motion.

"I was just out for a stroll when I heard someone shout 'But that doesn't mean I can't be happy!' or something like that." she shrugged, shoving both hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:09 pm

"Oh i was just talking to myself thats all! it gets fairly lonely at times." he than turned around and started to climb back up the building he than turned back to Sky "can ya climb?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:19 pm

"You kiddin?" Skyler laughed, pushing off the ground and leaping onto the side of the building, her nails digging into the bricks. "One of the best climbers around!" she grinned, pulling herself up with ease.

She swiftly found her way to the roof, sitting on the edge and letting her feet dangle of the side.

"See?" she laughed, trying not to think of why she was so good. Sometimes...it had been the only way escape her father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:21 pm

He sat down next to sky and laughed "you are good! i'm a fairly good climber myself" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:31 pm

"I can see that." Skyler giggled, glancing at Gaffey, "What're you doing in Death City?" she asked curiously, swinging her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:39 pm

Gaffey smiled at the sky (not Sky) "ive been here for a while..." he said with a sigh remembering all the good and bad memories "you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:18 pm

"I just moved in to go to the Academy." she said with a smile, leaning back and absorbing the sun's rays. She tried not to shy away from it, as she didn't like the sun very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)   Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaffey and Sky! (Featuring Gaff and Sky!!!)
Page 1 of 1