Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) Empty
PostSubject: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 10:00 am

Rebecca had finished a shift at a local cafe. The manager was nice, and he soon became a good friend of hers. Because of this, she stayed later that night to clean up, but to pull a prank on him in the morning. She was doing a classic prank of putting a bucket of water over door. She set it up so that when the door opened, the bucket poured on the person, splashing them with a gallon of water. She finished setting it up, and sat down and stared at her handy work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 10:14 am

Barron had been taking his daily walk when his stomache started to grumble so he decided to go to a cafe that was near him. He walked towards the cafe and walked into the door triggering the bucket trap which spilled onto him "Hmmm seems i shoulda brought my rain coat" he than took off his wet hoodie "guess i won't be needing to wear that..." he than walked up to Rebbeca "nice prank you did there but i would have also gone with the door knob joy buzzer trick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 10:23 am

Rebecca rubbed the back of her head.

Rebecca: Well, honestly, it wasn't meant for you. I also should have put the sign up saying we are closed. Sorry about that, I'll get some towels.

She ran to the back room, and ran in with a towel and gave it to him.

Rebecca: Here you go. And also, I can't afford a joy buzzer. Money has been a little tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 10:42 am

"Don't be sorry that was a great idea for a prank and i'm sorry you don't have a joy buzzer" he than snickered "I'm lucky i don't need one" as he said that electricity ran through his fingers "i'm my own joy buzzer" he than began to dry himself off with the towel "you don't supose i could get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 11:04 am

Rebecca: Maybe, I don't have my waitress uniform on, so. . . Wait, what am I saying. Okay, give me a moment.

She ran into the kitchen, and came back a couple of moments later.

Rebecca: Alright, I started the grill. Welcome to the cafe, sir, may I take your order. Our special today is the t-bone steak, but I can't cook steak. In fact, just order something from the breakfast menu, since that about sums up my cooking ability. And we will not be giving out handshakes, hugs, or high fives to people with electrical powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:12 pm

"Than how about a kiss?" he said jokeingly "ill have just some bacon and eggs if you don't mind please and thank you." he than sat there fiddling with his thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:03 pm

Rebecca fished for something in her pocket, and pulled out a thimble.

Rebecca: Here you go, straight out of Peter Pan.

She gave him a wink, and walked into the back, and started cooking meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 6:59 pm

Barron puts the thimble to the said and stared intently at the ceiling like his life depended on it "sooooooooooooooooooooooo when will she be back!" he than began to think to himself *so she's a prankester that i can tell, she's beautiful, she's smart. yup a great friend!!!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 7:40 pm

Rebecca made the eggs and bacon, and also threw in some toast. She came back with the meal, and put it on the man's table.

Rebecca: I hope you find the meal delicious, sir. I hoped you weren't to shocked about the water, sir.

She sat down at the table, and took one of strips of bacon.

Rebecca: So, why are you in Death City then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 5:33 pm

Barron took a bite of the bacon "please call me barron...and why I am here is because I'm a weapon at the academy also why can't I be in death city?" He than devoured the eggs and toast swallowing he said " also why do you say sorry?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 5:50 pm

Rebecca: Well, Honestly, I really didn't mean to pour water on you, it was meant for my manager. I am so sorry about that, I really am. Is there any way I can make it up to you. . . I'm also a meister without a weapon, if that helps. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 7:24 pm

"Hmmm I have an idea this is for free and also let me help you prank your manager" he than finished off his meal dusted off his hands and stood up "deal?" He siad offering her his hand for a handshake of acceptance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 7:41 pm

She gave him a big grin, and grabbed his hand.

Rebecca: Alright, deal. So, my new pranking buddy, what did you have in mind for us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:27 pm

"Hmmmmmmmm, we voildgo with a simple prank or a big one I could just simply electrify the doorknob so you manger cant get into the shop, or we could put some grease at the front of the door so when your manager walks in he slips and falls than we cou.d drop a pie on their face or something of the sort maybe po-ta-toes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:32 pm

Rebecca nodded, smiling mischievously.

Rebecca: Well, I don't want to hurt him too badly, so probably a no to the electric doorknob. Though to the other stuff, I will say probably. I'm not really sure, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:41 pm

I really just want to smash a pie into his face Or her I don't know. the electric thing would only be a small jolt not A super large jolt just a teenie tiny little jolt it will be a little stronger though but not enough to hurt him just enough to..... Hurt her? Still no idea what gender your manager is, anyway I won't harm it just make them not want to touch the doormnob"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:45 pm

Rebecca: First, my manager is male. Second, maybe about the electricity. Third, I can't cook a pie, so unless you can get one here very soon, then yes. Fourth, I have nothing, I just wanted to sound like i knew what I was talking about here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)   Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prankster's UNITE! (Gaffey and TheJtlman)
Page 1 of 1