Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 12:56 am

"You just focus on that spell of yours." Reaver's head disappeared from Charim's site, as it had moved to a lower location, now working to remove the bottom part of her clothing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 12:59 am

Charim felt her sweatpants being removed quite easily, squirming in anticipation. "I-If you keep this up...I-I won't be able to..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 1:15 am

"If you'd feel more confident, you may use your broom." Not saying anything else, he let gravity bring his head down, and his lips met hers.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 1:19 am

Charim moaned loudly, running a hand through his hair, the other grabbing the sheets. "O-Oh my....R-Reaver, please..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 1:28 am

Forcefully, the Kishin managed to push his tongue through, moving it around inside her as if looking for something. Deciding this alone wasn't enough, Reaver's hands searched for more of Charim's "special spots," and he gently bit down on her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 1:33 am

Charim gasped and moaned, her legs wrapping around him, her hands roughly gripping his hair. "O-Oh Reaver....R-Reaver..." With this the spell fades, revealing her seven-ish month pregnant stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 1:45 am

For fear of the child's safety, Reaver slowed his progress greatly, and tapped on her stomach to notify her of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 1:47 am

She moaned again, squirming more and more. She felt him tap her stomach, looking down and cursing softly. "C-Can't...F-Focus..." She moaned again, louder and louder, her bulge shimmering occasionally as she futilely tries to hide it again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 3:48 pm

Eventually, he gave up, removing his head from between her legs, and bringing it up to meet her face. "Alright my dear, I'll lay off for now."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 7:32 pm

She pulled him into a kiss that seemed innocent enough, a sign of submission to some, but in an instant she had managed, despite her pregnancy, to turn them so she was on top of him, kissing him harder. "You think you can get me worked up and then just stop? That's not how it works, my love..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 10:42 pm

"Teh..." Reaver was a tad surprised as he now found himself beneath Charim. "Are you sure this is a good idea? I hate to produce a cliff hanger, but you know safety comes first."

OOC: Think I'm ready for a showdown. There's already one started somewhere on the site that you never replied to, I think it's in others.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 10:44 pm

OOC: I lied, North America: Showdown In the Mojave. You may want to gather backup, because that's my plan as well.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 10:48 pm

OOC: Wait, are you starting one, or is there one already, because I couldn't find it...

Charim kissed him again, furiously. "I could use a protection spell....P-Please, I need...I need you..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 11:57 pm

"Be calm my sweet. I am not leaving you. Our relationship does not revolve around our sexual affairs, does it?" The Kishin looked in to her eyes and kissed her in a gentle manner, stroking her hair calmly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 11:58 pm

She shivered, kissing him back. "B-But...It's been so long...P-Please Reaver, I need you right now..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:21 pm

"I promise my dear, I will make it all up to you, and more when the day comes. We haven't long, my love."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:24 pm

She kisses him even harder, groaning softly. "R-Reaver...please, I-I'm so pent up...Y-You've been away...D-Don't...Don't leave me like this..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 1:28 am

Reaver sighed softly at her, and layed her down next to him. "I don't have to leave you. I will be right her with you, Charim. We may lay together in rest, with only the comfort of one another, but I do not want to do anything to risk the safety of my heir. Believe you me, I need to be relieved of stress just as much as yourself, but we can both wait."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 3:02 pm

She gave a brief sigh, snuggling into him, frowning. Even as she did so, the bulge of their child wavered, completely disappearing as it was hidden by her magic. "As you say...my king..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 5:46 pm

"Now, you mentioned something about a television?" Quickly, he attempted to change the subject, trying to keep her happy.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:43 pm

She half smiled, kissing his cheek. She knew exactly what he was trying to do, and it made a small blush creep omto her cheeks. "Don't worry about it..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 12:32 am

"As you wish, Charim." Reaver chuckled as he looked her up and down, examining her attire. "I must say, you look awfully human, my love. Though, in a strangely good way."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 12:37 am

The blush grew a bit deeper, giving him another gentle kiss. "Well, I do sometimes like to relax... I'm sure that sounds so foreign to you..." She snuggled into his side, closing her eye for a moment, smiling blissfully.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 8:30 pm

"Yes, relaxation is far from my priorities." A kiss reached him, and he put a single arm around Charim's small yet muscular body.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 8:38 pm

She yawns, keeping her eyes closed. "I'm going to go to sleep...Wake me if something should happen?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next