Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:34 pm

"But of course, my dear." He ran a finger through her hair, and closed his eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:40 pm

Charim whimpered softly in the middle of the night, snuggling close to him, the burns on her forearms glowing softly, heating up.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:14 am

Smiling at her, he shifted his position just a bit to get more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:16 am

She woke up shortly after, clutching her now burning arms close to her chest, the marks glowing bright. She whimpered louder, sitting on the edge of the bed, curled over.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2013, 10:39 pm

Feeling Charim move, Reaver's eyes darted to life and he sat up to consult with her. "Charim?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2013, 10:42 pm

She pushed the air in front of him, causing a strong gust of wind. "Stay BACK!" Her hair fell from her eyes, and her eyes were blank, unfocused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3