Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) Empty
PostSubject: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 10:37 pm

Helena walked through the hallway not really minding where she was going, it was the end of the day so classes were over. She was a little discouraged that it was taking her so long to find a partner. Then again her searching skills were a little lack luster. She was still happy though, classes were fine for the most part and everything seemed to be well. She walked alone a little longer before coming up to the courtyard. She liked the outside especially when it was later in the day. She sighed after taking a deep breathe of air, she walked along and sat down on one of the benches and stretched. "Such a nice day." She said to herself as she rested. "It be nicer if it wasn't so lonely." She said to herself ending on a more depressing note. She let out a sigh as she sat there and waited for a miracle to stumble into her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 11:26 pm

Alyssa looked around the courtyard as she walked through it, letting her hand trail along the leaves of the plants. She stopped ever so often to smell the flowers, but always moved on. She watched the birds hopping around with curious eyes, throwing them little pieces of bread.

As she strolled, she was silently, her breath barely reaching the air and her feet barely touching the ground. She didn't shiver, even though it was cold. She wore only her bikini top and bottom covered by a thin white top and blue skirt, yet she wasn't cold.

She heard someone's voice, and saw a girl laying on a bench. Wonder what she's doing? Alyssa pondered silently, bouncing up to her.

"Hi there!" she squee'd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 8:37 am

Arthur and ben decided to get some money. they had neglected making money with their enrolment. Arthur had brought a guitar and ben a flute. Arthur started strumming it and ben playing. an empty hat sat at their feet. Arthur sings.
" your sorry eyes,
they cut through the bone,
make it hard,
to leave you alone,
if you hear,
wearing your wounds,
waving your guns ohh,
somebody knew ohh,
baby your a loooost...
baby your a looost...
baby your a lost cause.
tired of fighting,
tired of falling in,
fighting for a lost cause. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 12:40 pm

Helena was surprised by the girl who came up to her "Oh hello you startled me. Hows it going?" She said with a giggle. She sat up to speak to the girl. "I'm Helena nice to meet you." She said with a bright smile. "So what are you doing? Just off on a walk?" She asked, this girl seemed friendly but she was a odd one wearing quite light clothes for such a cool day.

Off in the distance she could hear music being played. "Hmm whats that sound?" She said. Looking for the source of the sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 4:41 pm

"I'm Alyssa! It's nice to meet you!" the bouncy girl replied, sticking her hand out in offering of a shake. "Yeah, It's nice in the courtyard, I like taking quick walks!"

She watched the now-named Helena looking around for whatever was making the music, and she herself did the same.

"I don't know!" she giggled, her eyes searching brightly. "Interesting lyrics though!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 8:54 pm

Arthur took the $18 from the hat and went to go introduce himself. " Hello! my names Arthur and this kiddo is ben. " said Arthur as he ruffled his hair. the twelve year old said " oh stop that. do either of you need a couple of weapons like us? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 10:28 pm

Helena shook Alyssa's hand "Likewise, It's nice to meet you." Alyssa was defiantly a friendly girl, which she liked about her sometimes it was hard to find good friendly people these days. She laughed lightly, she still thought it was too cool for such an outfit. "Isn't it a bit cool for that kind of outfit? Don't get me wrong it's cute but aren't you cold?" She smiled brightly at the other girl. "Want a companion for your little nature walk Alyssa?" She asked. It was a nice day going for a walk was probably a better idea then lounging about on the bench.

Helena smiled "No sorry I don't need a weapon cause well...I am one. I'm a Sniper Rifle." She said with a smile. She giggled as she held onto Alyssa. "I found her first." She was only being playful and was joking around. But It didn't stop her from holding onto Alyssa's arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 10:42 pm

"It's not cold." Alyssa laughed, "I mean, I'm not cold. I suppose to others it might be, but it's not to me. Also, thanks!" she grinned at the compliment on her clothes. She loved when others told her her outfit was cute, even though it was showed more skin than need be.

Alyssa looked at the two boys who had shown up, acting like brothers. Alyssa giggled when Helena held onto her, "Well, I'm a Weaponless Meister." she pointed out, "And I guess Helena found me first!" she laughed.

"Anyways, it's nice to meet you Arhtur, Ben." she smiled, offering her not-being-held-hand to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:13 am

" the feelings mutual. " said Arthur as he shaked her hand. he blushed a little bit. she was very beautiful. ben spoke up " so how long have you been at the school of death? " said ben shivering. to him it was starting to get cold outside. he wanted to start a fire but he knew people didn't take kindly to a child juggling fireballs next to flammable people. oh well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:06 pm

Helena piped up again "I've only been here a few months." She said with a cheery smile. "So what does everyone want to do now?" She asked. The boys seemed nice a little young but nice. She didn't normally run into a group like this. She laughed at Alyssa "Weaponless! Come on! A strong girl like you? Maybe it's just my lucky day then." She giggled on. She still clung to Alyssa's arm just because she could mostly. Something told her that this girl wasn't so green. She had something about her that Helena couldn't put her finger on. But being this close to her, she could feel a powerful soul, which got her excited. "We all could continue your little walk Alyssa." She said as she looked over to the two boys seeing if they wanted to join them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:18 pm

"I've only been here since last month!" Alyssa squee'd in reply, glancing at Helena, who still clung to her arm. She didn't mind the girl's touch, in fact, she enjoyed it. It had been so long since someone who wasn't related to her was so friendly. She glanced down shyly at the compliment, then back up, fully recovered a moment later.

"I find it crazy that you're all Meisterless!" she laughed, "If I could, I'd take all of you as my Weapons! I think I'd get overwhelmed though..."

Alyssa grinned at her three new friends, "Walks are always fun! I like that suggestion!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:00 pm

" lets go then! " said Arthur as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around ben. it was fairly warm outside but he knew how he got sometimes. " we've been here for a couple of weeks. would any of you nice people know were to get some hot choclet around here? " Arthur loved hot choclet no matter the weather. but the real reason he asked was because it stopped bens " colds "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:33 pm

"Hot chocolate hmmm. No I don't think I know a place...But I'm sure there is a cafe or something nearby." Helena pulled on Alyssa's hand. "Well let's go on our walk. The hunt for the Hot chocolate!!" She said with a giggle. She was hoping Alyssa would be her meister but with two other weapons she could choose them over her, if she felt that way. She didn't want to seem to bothered but the thought dwelled in her head. She had been searching for a meister for a few months so she was scared to lose to other weapons when her good chance arose. But even still she took some small comfort that she had some new friends, generally things were quite lonely so it filled her with some hope in the fact today had been a good day, hopefully it would continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:42 pm

" sounds good to me. " Arthur started following the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:43 pm

"I think there's a cafe just around this corner!" Alyssa squealed, grinning at Arthur and Ben, then giving Helena a wide smile.

"It's right over here!" She grabbed Helena's and Ben's hands and dragged them around the bushes, then pointed to a small cafe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:58 pm

" bens hand feels cold and he almost falls over around the corner. " h-hey! want to get us there in one piece right? "Arthur ran along he liked this girls spirit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:14 pm

Helena laughed. "We'll I guess I never really know about where the cafe's are cause I don't go to them but still that was mighty convenient." She didn't feel very bright about the fact she had no clue where a cafe was but O'well they found one now so all was good. She liked the energy of the group. It was a very warming feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:21 pm

Alyssa grinned again, bouncing up to the Cafe.

"Can we have," she paused to turn around and count her friends, "four hot chocolates please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)   Stumbling in the halls (Skyra) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling in the halls (Skyra)
Page 1 of 1