Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tentako's Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 2:06 am

Deep in the pitch-black depths of the Pacific, an eye in an unknown cave opened. It's time Tentako thought. The giant octopus made his way to the surface. The obscured, blue light of morning, along with several moving black figures greeted him as he approached a busy beach. He cautiously waited for eight of the figures he recognized as surfers to fall, pulling them down to him with his long tentacles. As they drowned, he put one soul into each tentacle, returning their autonomy. After releasing the husks to let them drift as they would, he propelled himself several miles along the coastline. He found a vacant location, transformed to his human-like form, and crawled out of the water.

The long-limbed witch made his way to his usual location, noting the changes in the world over the past 10 years. He arrives in the same library he did 15 years ago, and begins researching the news of the world since his rest. If someone wants me, they'll know where to find me he thought, flipping through pages of new textbooks and old newspapers.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:44 pm

Naga approaches tentako with his usual swagger. " I can only assume your tentako?"
Back to top Go down

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:47 pm

Tentako closed the book he was looking through to look to Naga.  "Excellent. I was starting to think I'd have to go looking for people.  Which one are you and what plans are in store for soon?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:52 pm

" I am naga" he says fully aware of the weight his name carried in the witch community " I usually remain neutral in the affairs of both witches and shibusen however while you were gone it would seem a new kishin has arrived and I must destroy him or there will not be much of a world to remain neutral in."
Back to top Go down

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 12:00 am

"Interesting. Exactly how serious of a threat is this one, what do you want me to do about it, or are you just being a humble informer?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 12:03 am

"I am many things but humble is not one of them." Naga states dryly " this threat is extremely serious or I would never have taken a side. The witch community is divided on their feelings toward this kishin, so I am here to request that you aid us in whatever way you see fit."
Back to top Go down

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 12:17 am

"I'm certain there are plenty of ways I could help. Of course, you should know by now not to expect me or most other witches to help out of charity. What are you willing to give to take down this threat?" His words are cold and emotionless as his hand flips through a corner of the book, seeking the page he was on.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 12:36 am

" I offer nothing" naga's tone makes it clear that he doesn't care if he helps or not " however if you don't help then there won't be much of a world left for witches like us to plot in."
Back to top Go down

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 12:54 am

Tentako leans forward, balancing his large head on the hand not fiddling with the book.  

"Let's be clear.  I have no reason to doubt this will be solved with or without my help, at least enough for witches to plot about the remains.  However, there will no doubt be a large toll of lives.  With my assistance, this threat can be fixed much faster with less casualties due to people not having to guess what they are doing.  The reason I ask for something in return is not only for my benefit, but for everyone's.  I could spend a few days to obtain worthwhile minions, or you could give me recruits that you think may be harmful if they stay in your precious academy, and give me whatever conditions you want for my interactions with them."  He leans back a little in his chair.  "Honestly, I was actually considering establishing a longer partnership with a faction, provided the offer was right, but I suppose you wouldn't care about that with all your neutrality.  
So, I can guarantee a significantly reduced blow to the side you seem to be taking right now, preserving the balance, or I can just let the kishin have its way with all those children who won't be strong enough to take it down before the lucky one gets in.  One makes our jobs easier, and the other just makes mine much easier.  Your pick. I win either way."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 1:01 am

" I care nothing for the brats at the academy, I am doing this to save my own skin. I cannot make any deals on the academy's behalf either so if you want to make some kind of arrangement you will have to take it up with death." He says turning to leave.
Back to top Go down

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 1:04 am

"If you care nothing for them, what's the rush? What's so special about this one?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 1:08 am

"This kishin is special because he plans to revive asura." Naga says turning back around " I'm sure that you remember him."
Back to top Go down

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 1:19 am

"Now that's quite interesting.  That would make two at a time...  A powerful one at that.  Help might actually be needed.  I'll do some investigation and consider your request.  Anything else?"  He blinks a couple times and continues.  "Actually, before you're done, I have two questions.  Where is the last known location of this thing, and does Death know of its plans?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 9:44 am

"We are not sure, however we believe it is likely somewhere on Antarctica, unfortunately that is a lot of ground to cover. I have been working closely with the team that defeated asura the first time as well as a group of death scythes, we keep death informed as we go along.
Back to top Go down

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 12:00 pm

"I see. That's all I need. If there's nothing else, I think you might have better uses of time now. I'll let you know if I need anything else later on."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 1:07 pm

"Goodbye" naga says leaving imediately.
Back to top Go down

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 4:32 pm

Tentako wasted no time.  He headed to the library's bathroom for a discreet place.  Upon opening the door, he grew two more limbs out of his back.  Someone was in there, so he strangled him with a tentacle.  He pulled off his two new limbs and they flew away, blending in with the background as they moved.  He pocketed the human soul and used the random man's belt to make it look like a suicide.

He walked to the nearby shady area of town, counting on the fact that he looked wealthy.  As planned, a thug held him at knifepoint in an alley.  "I can't give you money, but I will give you power."  Two limbs sprouted out of his sides as he lifted the human, paralyzed in fear, against the wall and forced the soul down his throat.  He dropped the man as his body began to change.  "Kill more people.  Eat more human souls.  When you've obtained enough, I'll find you."  Tentako had no intention of checking his status in the future.  The man was purely a disposable distraction as Tentako made his way elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tentako's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentako's Return   Tentako's Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tentako's Return
Page 1 of 1