Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:22 pm

The Return The_Isolated_Tower_by_Sadir89

Clouds rolled across a dark grey sky, thunder rumbling in the distance. A tower stood alone in a plain, nothing else to be seen. The tower was round and made of cobblestone, rising to a height of twenty meters. At the top was a window, and behind the window stood a man in a dark black cloak. He looked out as the rain thumped against his dwelling, barely able to see the outside world. However, as he looked, he saw a dark blur moving quickly towards the tower in the middle of the field. He had come. The man in the tower turned, walking to one of his servants. "You, go down and prepare my solar. I will soon be entertaining a guest." The first servant nodded and hurried down the stairs. The man in the black cloak turned his attention to his other servant. "And you, find something dry for him to wear. He won't be wanting to wear drenched clothes." This one did the same as the other and the mysterious man sighed. He knew this day would come eventually. It had been three months since he even visited the site. He looked to his goblet of wine and drained it before setting it on the table once more and walked downstairs to his solar.

The first servant had just finished making a fire and the man nodded. "Good work. Now, go and fetch some refreshments. Offer to them to our guest the moment he walks in. And also bring a flagon of wine up here after we've been talking for a few minutes." His loyal worker nodded and walked down yet another flight of stairs. He liked his servants, mostly because they hardly talked. Unless he commanded it of course. He rarely did, but if he ever did talk to them he would ask them about their life before serving. He never learned names however. Never wanted to get that attached.

It was a few minutes after he heard the door to the tower open that the guest arrived in the solar, now dressed in a dry brown cloak. His hood was down and he took a seat in front of the cloaked man. "Hello Phoenix. You've been away from the site for quite some time now my friend. The members all miss you greatly. The man addressed as Phoenix chuckled. "Nice to see you as well Oblivion...and yes I have been away for a long period of time...though I doubt the members know who I am, let alone miss me." The new man smiled, amused. "You caught me there...but the other admins miss you, I can guarantee that." Phoenix let out another laugh at this. "I doubt that as well. The only one I would think that misses me is Ace, but all three of us still keep tabs on one another with our Skype Messengers." Oblivion shrugged. "Fine, fine...but I've missed your company, Phoenix. The site is better with you around, no one can argue with that." "Except me. Do not attempt to fool me with honeyed words." The black cloaked man stood up, and as he did the servant came in with wine. He moved his hand in a shooing fashion, and the lad bowed and left them. "Sure, I miss beng with everyone...rp'ing with old friends...but I enjoy my life out here. Got everything I need." Oblivion shook his head and stood up. "Not friends. And don't think for a second that those servants of yours count. Come on Phoenix...don't spend the rest of your life out here. You know you loved being on the site...and maybe with time, the members would come to love you again." Phoenix bit his lower lip and turned to look at the window. "Fine...I'll come back. But I'll stay only if I have fun." Oblivion chuckled at that and put a hand on the forgotten lord's shoulder. "Do not worry my friend. You will."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allllllllllllllllright, as many of you can guess, I am back. Most likely for good. I know many of you don't know me but I hope to amend that while here. I can't wait to get to know all the knew faces here and I'm very excited to read all...of these...rp's...

Okay, so maaayyyyyyyyybe not that last part, but still, glad to be back and hopefully I won't disappear again. That's all, peace out.
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:30 pm

The mighty Pokemon Master and Piggy Lord, RMW, watched while sitting on the ground, "Did he really spend so much time to just announce his arrival"
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:35 pm

A small figure in a brown cloak answers, "Of course he did. He is Phoenix, Lord of Phoenixes, This Random Tower, Cows, And Pikachus."
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:42 pm

The mighty Rock blinked several times before standing up with a frown, "What a waste of time! Instead of doing that, you could be PLAYING POKEMON!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:23 pm

The mighty Sovuru crouches
atop the sharply slanted roof of the majestic admin palace, gazing across the mountains below. A far off storm blows his half-cape slightly and a demented grin crawls across his face at the sound of distant thunder, heralding the return of a once-great power.
" The phoenix awakens..." he purrs, leaping from the roof and grabbing the edge in time to swing down into the window.
He walks at a hurried pace to the royal bird cages and removes a raven, quickly scrawling a message that simply states Ace, he has returned, rouse the moderators and alert the kingdom."
He ties the message to the raven's leg and walks it to the window, whispering "Fly swift, and fly true."  before releasing it into the quickly darkening    
sky.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:48 pm

What none knew was that the figure who greeted Phoenix on his return was not the real Oblivion, but an avatar. Below the throne room, the true form the the Mad King stirred. Clad in armor of shadow and flame, a winged helm atop his head, his voice rumbled throughout the castle, bringing terror and fear to all who heard it. "I Awaken..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 11:04 pm

Once the raven disappeared Sovuru, executioner of original characters, runs through the decadent halls of the ancient palace, feeling the tremors run through the very foundation of the council, up into his boots, until at last he reached the deepest levels of the castle. He kneels before the newly awakened oblivion and kneels, knuckles pressed to the ground and long dagger-like sword held at his hip " My lord, You have awoken the Phoenix? How might I serve?" he asks, eager to set about his master's, no doubt, bloody work.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 11:16 pm

The avatar of Oblivion seemed to laze in his throne, unaware of what was going on around him as his true self focused on Sovuru.
The Mad King rose from his throne, grabbing the ten foot long hammer that sat beside his throne and swinging it to lay on his shoulder. "My servant... Phoenix has returned without my summons... The times are changing. Soon, I must reveal myself to this world, and drown it in fire and shadow..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 11:51 pm

Sov quickly bows his head, but it does nothing to hide the demented grin on his face. He longed for the glory of the chase and the taste of blood on his tongue "Please my lord, send me to battle! I live to kill in thy name! You have only to point and I will obey. he quivers with excitement before growing serious "What shall be done about Phoenix my lord? Am I to dispose of him?"

Ooc: I smell a sub-plot a'brewing!!!
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 7:42 pm

All of a sudden, a figure crashes through the ceiling of the castle, and for an instant fiery wings were attached to his back but they soon dissipated. He looked up to Oblivion, putting his hood down to reveal Lord Phoenix, a flaming crown upon his head. "Now now...you aren't to devour anything with my fire without my permission."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 7:45 pm

The Mad King looked at the new arrival. "My Firebird... You have returned at last. Now, are you ready? For the end times? For Ragnarok?"
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 7:53 pm

Lord Phoenix smirked. "But of course..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 7:55 pm

He waved a hand out. "Then go, my shadow, and my fire. Cleanse the land."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 1