Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting the Parents

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting the Parents Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:55 pm

They arrived in Florida, the fresh sea air hit Jt's nostrils as he left the airport. He sighed with satisfaction, loving the salty air. He stretched his arms, trying to get used to moving around after sitting for so long. He looked around to see if Sora was behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:59 pm

Sora stepped out of the airport, following Leo.

"Wow!" she gasped, "It's so hot here." she swiped her arm across her forehead mockingly, wiping non-existent sweat disappear. She held her backpack over her shoulder, looking around in awe. Florida was so very different from Death City, and she loved every second of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:07 pm

Leo motioned her to follow, then started walking to their hotel. He took many detours, remembering the city he grew up in. He remembered all the places he went to, all of the good times he had, and all of the signs he walked into. Eventually, they came to the hotel, which was pretty fancy. He checked in, then guided Sora to their room. They walked into their room, with Jt putting his stuff down.

Leo: Welcome to our room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:13 pm

"Wow, you sure know the city!" Sora noted as she followed him through the bustling city. She bounced along next to him, never breaking her eager pace, even when she hit her toe on a curb and nearly fell.

She walked excitedly into the fancy-looking hotel, a bright grin on her face.

"Wow!" she gasped, gazing around the lobby while twirling in a circle. She quickly followed Leo to the room, and upon entering dropped her backpack on one of the beds.

"Awesome!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:17 pm

Leo sat down on the other bed, then stretched.

Leo: This was my hometown, so I do know it pretty well. So, tomorrow, we will meet dad. Sounds like a plan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:24 pm

"Okay!" Sora grinned, falling down on the bed with her bag. She rested her head against the pillow, stretching out to all the corners of the bed. Well, as far as she could reach, which wasn't that far.

"I've never slept on such a nice bed!" she gasped, softly petting the white pillows, "So soft!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:54 pm

Leo laughed as his weapon pet the pillow, then sat down on his bed. He laid down as well, looking at the ceiling.

Leo: So, what should we do tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 9:41 am

"You decide, I don't know what's fun around here!" Sora laughed, still stroking the white pillow. It may have looked strange to an outsider, but to Sora, this was luxury. She never even been in a hotel till now, let alone a nice one. To her, this was a 5 star hotel, even if it wasn't actually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 9:49 am

Leo: Hmm. . . We can stay here for now. Tomorrow, after after we visit my dad, we can go to the beach. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. I know where a great spot is where there is not too much people. Also, stay away from some of the northern area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:55 am

"Sounds fun!" Sora squealed, sitting up with a jerk. "Good thing I actually have a swimsuit!" At this, she giggled, then turned to face Leo.

"Why stay away from the northern area?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:05 pm

Leo: They are a bunch of snobs. High class and rich. Also, the houses by the coast own the beaches their, and it is not fun trying to swim with a bunch of high class pricks yelling at you to shut up. Anyway, the question now is what do we do now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:18 pm

"Oh, right, I'll be sure to remember that." Sora replied, her smile not fading, "I don't know, what should we do?" Sora laid down on her stomach, propping her head up on her hands, resting her elbows on the plush bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:27 pm

Leo laid on the bed, thinking for a bit. After about 2 minutes, he shrugged and turned on the T.V. and flipping through the different channels. He started whistling to himself, trying to find something that will interest him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:30 pm

Sora flipped around onto her back, resting her head against the pillow. She watched as he flipped through the channels. Her eyes slowly drooped as she began to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:37 pm

Leo noticed her starting to fall asleep. He smiled and turned the T.V. off. He pulled out a book, then started reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:39 pm

Sora lay on top of the covers, rolled onto her side. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open from lack of consciousness. She didn't dream, which was why it was peaceful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:46 pm

Leo continued to read on, missing the night that went by. He finished the book at the brink of dawn, and he got up and stretched. He grabbed his bag and walked into the bathroom, locking it behind him. He got undressed and started to shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:48 pm

Sora smacked her lips in her sleep, rolling over onto her other side. She folded her hands under her head, snuggling up to the pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 11:02 pm

Leo finished his shower and got dressed. He walked out and stretched, then sat on the bed, pulling out a new book to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 11:20 pm

Sora blinked herself awake, watching Leo with partly closed eyes.

"Leo? Were you up all night?" she asked somewhat sleepily, pulling herself into a seated position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 4:23 pm

Leo didn't look up from his books, not wanting to meet her eyes.

Leo: No, I got a couple of hours of sleep last night.

He hoped that she didn't see through his lie, and continued reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 5:17 pm

"Really?" Sora asked, believing him immediately. She was a very trusting girl, and wasn't very good at detecting lies.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 5:22 pm

Leo nodded, still reading.

Leo: You should go shower, then we can head down to my dads. Okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 5:36 pm

Sora nodded, pushing off the bed quickly. She padded across the floor of the room and into the a bathroom. She closed the door and locked it, then dropped her dress. She kept herself from glancing at the mirror, and stepped into the shower.

She let the hot water run over her pale skin. The droplets almost made a pitter patter against her ribs. She washed herself with the soap then ran shampoo through her grimey blue hair. After a few minutes of cleaning, she just stood and stared at the wall.

After a moment or two of daydreaming, she turned off the water and pounced out. She dried herself quickly and slipped her dress back on. She use the towel to quickly ruffle her hair, though it would stay wet for a while. She then walked out, and stood in the doorway.

"I'm ready..." she muttered nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 5:49 pm

Leo nodded, then put the book down. He got up and motioned her to follow. They walked out of the hotel, and started toward Leo's dads. after about half an hour of walking, they finally arrived at his dad's. He walked up and knocked on the door, then a man missing his right arm walked out. Him and Leo greeted each other with a firm handshake and a hug. He then turned to Sora.

Man: Hi there, I'm Jim, Leo's dad, it's great to meet you. And which weapon are you then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Parents   Meeting the Parents I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Parents
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next