Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with Strix

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting with Strix Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Strix   Meeting with Strix I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:29 pm

Jet is sitting under the light pole designated for meetings between Him and Strix the shrimp warlock
Back to top Go down

Meeting with Strix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Strix   Meeting with Strix I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 4:07 pm

Strix walked up to Jet, ready to hear him out. He didn't understand why Jet wanted to meet, but, regardless, he needed to talk to him about something. Something very big and very risky that was being planned in the shadows of Death City....

"Forgive me, I could not spare enough 'J' to suppress my curse. I'm working on a long term solution but it will take time." The warlock took a deep breath, trying to plan out how to ask the questions he needed to ask. "Why did you need to call me here, Death City weapon Jet?"
Back to top Go down

Meeting with Strix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Strix   Meeting with Strix I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 5:43 pm

Jet shrugs "Do yo have any info on that skull guy? And do you need me to do anything?"
Back to top Go down

Meeting with Strix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Strix   Meeting with Strix I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:32 pm

"Unfortunately, no, I have no idea what made him what he is. In hindsight, I probably should have tried to track him by shrimp. He could have benifitted us from whatever experiment he was involved in." Strix paused for a moment, once again putting together how he would word phrases. It was so difficult to manage a simple conversation after having one day where he was free to talk naturally! "If you wish, I could start a search for him using shrimp........"
Back to top Go down

Meeting with Strix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Strix   Meeting with Strix I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 5:12 pm

Jet nods "That would be great. So need me to do anything?"
Back to top Go down

Meeting with Strix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Strix   Meeting with Strix I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 10:25 pm

"We need to make sure we have recources to finish my army." His breath felt cold in the frigid night, only warmed slightly by his mouth covering. "Anything, really, would work, but I have been using crash test dummies. They are light, articulate, inexpensive, and can take a beating if needed...... Saves us the time and trouble of making bodies from scratch, right?"

Strix caught his breath again, slightly leaning over gasping for air. That last one was pushing his curse.... He needed a more perminate solution to it. Maybe with shrimp........ "Think you can come up with a way to get them, Jet? Or a way to gather enough money to finance the project's cost?"
Back to top Go down

Meeting with Strix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Strix   Meeting with Strix I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 7:54 am

"I can do the second option." Jet says without hesitation
Back to top Go down

Meeting with Strix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Strix   Meeting with Strix I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 1:38 pm

"Excellent... very excellent, that will help speed up our plans by months!" Strix's tone turns supprisingly excited for a moment. Everything he was dreaming about was, finally, starting to come together! The Warlock anxiously started to leave before stopping and turning back around. He walked over to Jet and, without warning, quickly shoved a needle-like device with a green tube attatched into his fake arm.

"I almost forgot I made this specifically for you, my weapon Jet...." He explained. "It's a specialized shrimp able to increase your arm's wavelength transference propperties....... In other words, you should be able to shoot wavelength through opponents. Maybe, in time, you can develoup it to do more than that...... I trust you will use it wisely to aid your task, Jet."
Back to top Go down

Meeting with Strix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Strix   Meeting with Strix I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 9:36 pm

Jet nods "I will." He pulls out a map "Let's see here since I quit a while ago the local gangs banks must be overflowing with stuf."
Back to top Go down

Meeting with Strix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Strix   Meeting with Strix I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 11:14 pm

"If you need help to do the job, we'll be in touch." The warlock mentioned before turning around and walking away. In a matter of hours, he would be ready to awaken the prototype Master Shrimp and connect the minds of all other Shrimp. Which, in theory, would allow him to stabilize golems with only 2 souls a piece instead of the previous 3, but at the cost of their fate being connected to the fate of a living Shrimp inside of them.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting with Strix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Strix   Meeting with Strix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Strix
Page 1 of 1