Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New in Town.(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:10 pm

Jun moved his way sluggishly up the stairs leading to the academy entrance. It was pure luck, or maybe an insane stroke of fate, that allowed him to make it across the desert by foot, and then he was only greeted with a fresh hell. These stairs are surely perpetual. He thought with a low groan. Finally he reaches the end of his odyssey, rewarded only with the sight of his destination. He stood with a triumphant smile in the courtyard of the DWMA. It's time for a new beginning.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:20 pm

Kataro noticed this new guy and decided to meet him. He walked up to him politely. "Hey." He said awkwardly. "Umm... I'm Kataro Hattori., and I'm guessing you're new here?"
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:27 pm

Jun ignores Kataro for a moment as he bathes in the after-glow of his victory. ".... Yeah." He finally responds turning to greet the new face. "My names Jun." He said with a smile, and contained excitement, extending his hand for a greeting. "Pleasure to meet you." He spoke with traces of pride carried over from his accomplishment.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:43 pm

Kataro shook his hand firmly. "It's nice to meet you Jun. Are you from Death City?" He said while smiling.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:48 pm

Jun matched his respectful handshake, and receding is hand spoke "No I'm not from anywhere near here." He laughed lightly thinking about is long trip to Death City. "Any chance you know where to start here?" Jun slipped his hands into his pockets in the nervous fear of what his question would make him look like. "It's a miracle I was able to navigate the city on my own, really."
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:52 pm

Kataro turned and looked at the academy. "The doors I guess!" He said jokingly. "I can help you around if you need me to. It IS a pretty big school.."
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:57 pm

Jun eyes the massive structure top to bottom. "Y-yeah that would be for the best I think." He says with a another gentle laugh. "It would be a shame if I got beheaded by a trap door in an unlabeled restricted area on my first day, huh?" He took one more glance at the imposing visage that was the academy, and with an arm gestured politely "After you."
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:05 pm

Kataro began to walk towards the school. He was unusually suspicious about this Jun fellow. "Why Did he travel here on his own?" Many other question began to run through his head. He reached the doors and opened it for Jun.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:12 pm

Jun thought about Kataro opening the door for him just short enough to avoid an awkward pause, he was always the one holding doors for people. Not so strange he supposed, just something he wasn't used to. "Thank you." he stated as he moved into to the bustle of the academy halls. "For a private school this place is pretty busy isn't it." He turned back to his guide for input with a broad smile.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:21 pm

"Well... This is probably what you're going to see every time you walk through these doors." He said while chuckling. "Soooo... Are you a weapon or a meister?"
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:25 pm

"Meister." Jun responded nonchalantly. "You?" He began down the hallway at Kataros lead. He wondered why a school would ever need this much space, then again, it's the only one of its kind right?
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:56 pm

"I'm a weapon. But I'm rarely with my meister." Kataro said as thoughts of his meister came to his mind.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 12:08 am

Jun gave Kataro a short sympathetic look. "Meisters, and weapons are partners right? I'm sure he has a reason." Jun continued a few steps behind his guide. "What's the guys name?" He tried to contain his excitement from simply being here.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 12:23 am

Oblivious to what Jun was talking about, Kataro turned and asked him. "What's what guys name?"
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 12:39 am

Jun wasn't sure what to think. Was Kataro dismissing the question, or genuinely missing it. "I- uh, that is, the name of your meister." He stopped in the hall to think. "You do know his name don't you?" Jun sported a quizzical look.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 12:59 am

"OH! Ha Ha! My meister is actually a girl. Her name is Hikari." Kataro said while snickering. "Yeah... I work pretty well without a meister so I don't really partner up with mine that often. My goal is to become a teacher here and be called the famous Kataro Hattori: The Meisterless Weapon!!!" Kataro said dramatically.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 1:28 am

Jun smiled and clapped. "That's quite the title. I'm sure you can pull it off." His smiled died down for a moment. "I'm not sure why I'm here yet," life returning to his face he states "but that doesn't matter yet. The important part is I made it here!" Away from there he thought, mind drifting to his former home. "So how does one become a teacher here anyways?" He ends hoping his questioning has not become tedious.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 1:50 am

"I don't know..." Kataro stopped for a moment then he continued walking. "Soooooo.... Where were you before you came to death city...?" Kataro asked suspiciously.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 1:55 am

Jun gave a nervous laugh at the subject. "I lived at an orphanage a long ways from here, and that's the way I like it, a long ways away..." he conceded. He wondered if it was important where he came from, or if it was just a general curiosity. Either way he wasn't used to the questions. In the orphanage everyone knew who he was, and what he was worth, no questions asked. He looked for a way to move subjects, "Uh-.. What about you? You grow up here?"
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 2:04 am

Kataro completely avoided the question. "So... How do you like the academy so far?" Kataro didn't want to tell Jun about the things he had been through. He did his best to keep it out of his mind.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 2:10 am

Jun recognized an avoided question, and decided it best not to pry. "Oh uh, It's big... I guess." He wasn't sure what to say about without sounding pathetic. It was fantastic really. The biggest, most intricate thing he'd ever laid eyes on, but if Kataro was born here Jun would look like an ignorant tourist. "So what kind of weapon are you?" He smiled half out of courtesy, and half for the recovered conversation.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 2:16 am

"Well... I can turn into a sword, dual pistols and a giant shuriken." Kataro said with a sense of pride. "Yeah... I'm pretty awesome." Kataro was trying his best to act as happy as possible. After returning from his trip with his trainers, his emotions weren't as radiant as they used to be. "So, what type of weapon are you looking for?@"

(( YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNN...... G'NIGHT!!!! I gotta be up in the mornin.))
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 2:26 am

Jun gave a light laugh, "That's a pretty impressive list." He spoke in response to the first statement, then stood and thought about the question. "Well you can see I'm not the most impressive build," he responded looking at his thin body, "so I do better with weapons requiring finesse more than anything. Swords aren't very effective in my hands." He admitted. "Are you still a student here?" He wondered looking up at Kataro."

((Alright, have fun with and what-not.))
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 8:23 am

"Yeah. I've been a student for a while. I'm gonna talk to lord death to see if I can get a position as a teacher here." Kataro said as he looked up towards the ceiling. "I just recently returned from... Well... All around the world I guess. Me and my trainers went on sort of a training trip and it took place in many different countries. You might meet one of them. His name is shade and he's a teacher here." Memories of the trip began to rush through Kataro's mind. The good ones anyway. "Well, I gotta go. It was nice to meet you Jun!" Kataro said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 3:05 pm

"O-oh, okay..." Jun turned now to the rest of the school. He realizes he had made the great mistake of getting caught up in the conversation with Kataro, and paid little attention to where he was being lead. He turned on his heel a few times in an attempt to regain his bearings. This place was designed like a maze. I'll just go back the way I came then. Jun gave a another sigh... Which way did I come from??? He thought, wandering down a randomly chosen hall. Maybe he would get lucky like he'd been doing since he left home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New in Town.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town.(open)   New in Town.(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New in Town.(open)
Page 1 of 1