Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Witch in town (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The new Witch in town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The new Witch in town (Open)   The new Witch in town (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 9:12 pm

Logan sat down, tired from his work out in the cemetary. "How... Cliche for a witch to be in a cemetary" he thought as he laughed at himself. He looks around at the dark, foggy place. It was cool and the full moon casted shadows across the ground, it gave the graveyard an eeerily welcominging feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The new Witch in town (Open)   The new Witch in town (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:33 pm

Ooc: just checking what you mean by "work" Naga is the gravekeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Witch in town (Open)   The new Witch in town (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:21 pm

OOC: Exersicing. You know, push ups and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Witch in town (Open)   The new Witch in town (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Witch in town (Open)
Page 1 of 1