Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maria's First Impressions

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Maria's First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:44 pm

Maria stepped into the academy, taking a gaze around, her expression blank and covered with curiosity. Her hands in the pockets of her jacket, she walked ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:47 pm

-the male walked into the halls, listening to music on his ipod not noticing the girl until he bumped into her- sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:50 pm

Maria's teal hues trailed towards the male who bumped into her, her expression still blank. "...It's fine. Watch where you're going next time though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:11 pm

yea, names chase by the way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 6:17 am

"Maria.." she said, removing her hands from her pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:58 am

Kura: Bouncing down the halls as usual, I spot two people I hadn't met yet. "HIIII!!!!" I exclaim, cheerfully skipping up to them.

((may I join?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:14 am

She'd turn her teal hues, to face at the unknown person, holding her left ear. "Must you yell so loud...?" she said.

[Sure.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 10:18 am

Kura: "of course I have to!! Otherwise, how would you hear me?!" I shout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 4:34 pm

"...I'm not deaf, you know...Speak normally." she said, glaring at Kura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 4:38 pm

Kura: with a sudden change of attitude that was borderline bipolar I shrink back. "Sorry..." I mumble sheepishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 6:08 am

"Thank you..." she said, removing her hands from her ears, and placing them back into her pockets. "And you are?" she asked, still looking at Kura, but with curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 10:30 am

Kura: "I'm.. Kura..." I mumble, staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 7:33 pm

"Maria.." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 7:37 pm

Kura: my expression suddenly becomes bright and happy again as suddenly as it had gone. "Nice to meet you!!!" I exclaim loudly, then drop my volume. "Whoops, sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 6:20 am

"..Nice to meet you too..." she said, her voice low and quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 1:38 pm

Kura: "Will you be my friend???" I ask suddenly with a giant grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:50 am

Maria blinked, surprised by the question. But her expression didn't change much. "..You barely know me..." she said. "Yet you want to be my friend...?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:49 am

Kura: I nod. "Pretty much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:39 pm

"..That's something, I never really, expected..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:49 pm

Kura: "well, I'm not very expectedable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 9:55 pm

"I can see that." she said, walking ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 7:02 pm

Kura: I follow along a few steps behind her, forgetting about wherever I had previously been going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 6:52 am

Maria looked back, but ignored Kura. The tapping of her boots whilst she walked echoed through the slightly crowded halls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:28 pm

Kura: "where're you going?" I ask with curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 11:13 pm

"I'm going to take a look around hereā€¦" she said, walking ahead and not even turning her head to the side to glance at Kura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria's First Impressions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next