Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maria's First Impressions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 8:57 am

Kura: "oh oh oh!! You're new right? I could give you a your!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 8:58 am

*tour

((Because I can't edit messages on a phone...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 10:15 pm

"A tour?" she said, raising a brow. "Well..Alright then…" Maria muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 10:36 pm

Jet is sittin on a nearby bench strummin on his guitair 'Master of puppets' by Metallica while the guitair was plugged into a amp next to him it had over drive on which make the noise sound gritty but a alot louder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 11:23 pm

Maria turned here teal gaze to the bench, and raised a brow, not really bothered by the music. "…Who's he…?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 9:55 am

Kura: my expression becomes slightly less "head in the clouds," and I stop bouncing. "That's Jet." I say in a tone somewhere between normal and soft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 10:00 am

"Jet?" she wondered, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 10:08 am

Kura: "yes, his name is Jet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 10:10 am

Jet stops playing looks up raises his toght arm which is the robot ome and waves then says "Looking for spmeone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 10:21 am

"No..Not really." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 11:32 am

"Well anyway I am Jet Tucker like Kura said the only cyborg theif guitairist weapon around. But I was not bon this way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 7:09 pm

"I see…Well my name is Maria Odahmar, I'm new here…"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:59 pm

"Nice to meet you Maria and I see you have meet Kura." Jet indicates towards Kura with a nod o his head in Kura's direction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:32 pm

Kura: I flail my arms in a crazy approximation of a wave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 6:25 am

"Likewise…" Maria said towards Jef before she stared at Kura, blinking, unamused. "…Are you, okay…?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 12:33 pm

Kura: I smile innocently as my hands return to my side. "I'm just fine! ...Although, I could really go for a peach right now..." I pluck one out of thin air, but I really just kept a bunch of them hidden in various places around the school. "Peach!" I exclaim before digging into the delicious fruit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 5:15 pm

"..You are, one strange person…No offense.." she pointed out, not very sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 6:28 pm

Kura: "oh, lots of people say that, it's okay! I like being strange! ...Or do I.... Of course I do! No I don't... Yes I do! It's fun! Not really..." I go on with a long, confusing monologue of contradicting statements, almost as if I was talking to myself more than to others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 10:38 pm

"Hey Maria some advise don't try to get into her mind. Anyway want me to play anything?" He gets ready just incase she said yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 7:35 am

Maria blinked, staring at Kura for a brief moment before turning her gaze back at Jet. "…Do you know Citizen Solider by 3 Doors Down…?" she asked.

Last edited by Maria Odahmar on November 6th 2013, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 10:46 pm

OOC: ._. Really?

Jet nods "Hell yeah I can. If I can play 'Hail to the king' by Avengedsevenfold I can play a little bit of 3 doors down." Jet rolls his pick over his fingers closes his eyes remembeing the song opens his eyes and starts playing the song almost perfect with only five mess ups
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 5:15 am

"Avengedsevenfold, you like them too…I'm surprised." she nodded in agreement. "Go ahead. I don't mind…"

[Yes. Really. XD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 7:33 am

OOC: you said Hunter instead o jet but who cares
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:15 am

Kura: I clap in appreciation when the music was over. I didn't know who these bands were, but it was nice playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:47 am

[Oooh..Oops. I'll change that.]

"You're very good at Guitar…Consider being an Musician one day?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria's First Impressions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next