Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maria's First Impressions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 6:48 pm

"Most likely afteri become a Death scythe." Jet says after he finishes playing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 10:39 pm

Kura: I stop clapping, eyes wide in surprise. "I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE A WEAPONNNN!!" I exclaim in shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 6:07 am

Maria held her ears when Kura screamed, a vein pulsing on the side of her head, and her teeth clenched. "…Don't…Do…That…" she said, adding a growl once she finished her sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 8:27 am

Jet sighs holds his right arm to the right side changing the hand into a rapier blade then changing it back "Doe that explain it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 8:54 am

"It makes enough sense…Since you did say Death Scythe…" she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 10:47 am

Kura: I calm down when my newfound "friend" becomes angry. "Sorry..." I whisper with a wince.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 11:09 am

"Thank you…" she said, before turning back to Jet. "…It was nice meeting with you, but I need to continue exploring this place…"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 11:11 am

Kura: I brighten again and jump up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 12:17 pm

Kataro notices Kura and Jet. But there is one unfamiliar face. So he decides to go and introduce himself. He walks up to the group with a smile on his face. "Hey everybody. How's it going?" He said happily. His shirt and hair were covered in dirt, which was pretty unusual seeing that Kataro never liked to get dirty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 12:23 pm

((James: *screeches* ABSOLUTELY FILTHYYYYY!!!!! *whips out giant feather duster*))

Kura: I wave both hands with a grin. "Hiiii!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 5:30 pm

Jet nods to Kataro "Sup Kataro?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2013, 4:52 am

Her teal gaze turned towards Karato, as she raised a brow. "Hello…" she said with her still calm tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 2:34 am

"I'm guessing that you're a friend of these two…?" she asked, pointing towards Jet and Kura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria's First Impressions   Maria's First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria's First Impressions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3