Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) Empty
PostSubject: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 10:00 pm

Name: Kudo
Role: tricky fox

Apperance: he has light orange fur and darker orange paws, his eyes are slanted (they look like  are closed), he has big ears, long whiskers, is 1 foot tall, abd has a long rainbow colored tail, he always wears a bandana around his neck that has an orange gem stone on it

Personality: he is sneaky, playful, mischievous, yet loyal to all his freinds, he may look cute and harmless but he is very intelligent ,he can understand human speech clearly, he knows how to open doors and pick lock, he can read, he can quickly process a situation in his head and solve problems,and can out-fox people quickly,

Likes: WAFFLES, playing, getting into trouble, WAFFLES, hanging around his friends......WAFFLES

Dislikes: loud noises, bullies, scary people, getting his tail messed up

History: he was givin to victoria as a gift from her mother, his mother, Okami, is magic and passed the genes to Kudo, he lives in death city causing mischief with his owner Victoria

Abilities
Boom bomb: he turns into a bomb and explodes out a hot wave of energy, the only side effect on kudo is that he is covered in ashes after and he is dizzy
Party bomb: he turns into bomb that explodes out confetti, this is used to confuse foes
Copy clone: can turn into other people but his eyes cant change color so  its always an amber color plus he cant speak human

Copy kit: he can copy and memorize moves of other people but its only 1/3 as powerful

Animal telekinesis: he can talk telepathically to animals and witches because they have animal forms

Emotion bursy: when one of his emotions go into over drive it sends out a burst of energy that have various effects on the people around him (ex: if he gets really mad the people around him get angry and are unable to focus)

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on June 9th 2016, 12:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 10:00 pm

Gotta edit it later (I cant edit on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 11:57 pm

FIXED!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:48 pm

I need you to specify how intelligent he is rather than just leaving things at he is smart.

I'm okay with him having magic because he can't speak in any human languages, so that's good.

I wish he had more in history

I would like a bit more personality and appearance, but it is a fox, so there isn't much you can do there I guess.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:50 pm

Ok :3
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 11:54 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:31 pm

....please dont do this to me again :( just say SOMETHING, ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:08 pm

I don't want to break the rules and rp with this character before its accepted but I REALLY want to rp with Kudo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:06 pm

Hate to throw him under the buss, but this one's purely on Sov for never following through with the character after he tried to look over the bio. Anyways, I actually really like this character. The history of how a family of foxes gained magic is a bit up in the air, but I think it's pretty safe to assume "Witch Experiment." Although how they managed to put the amulet over his head is another matter.... Anyways, he's cute, somehow has more personallity than most human characters, and I like his abilities.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:45 pm

Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) SuBGn35

Vixy~ You can guess what I'm going to say, here. Grammar check and description expansions are needed, and I can turn this character NPC if you want, so that he can be used without taking up a slot.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 10:39 pm

....Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix is this an NPC, a witch, an other...? I don't understand how it's a meister and I'm tired xD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 12:16 pm

Old bio, it's dropped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)   Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kudo (OLD BIO)(DROPPED)
Page 1 of 1