Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiro's frist day (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hiro's frist day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hiro's frist day (open)   Hiro's frist day (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 9:00 pm

Hiro looked up at the DWNA, with some classical coming out of his headphones. He felt very nervous, and had a good reason to be so. He was the new guy here, and didn't know his way around here, what the people were like, and if he could make any friends because of he so shy and awkward.

At the same time though it was exciting, he could reinvent himself. No more dreaming of being a hero, he can, no he will become a hero. No more being weak, no more getting pushed around, and no more of just being another face in the crowd. All of these thoughts and feelings made him want to rush up the stairs and shout to everyone, "Hey everyone look over here, you're looking at the next big legend in the making!"

Of course he was way to shy to do any of that, and if he did people would be looking at him. They would see a fool or a crazy person, not a hero. So he walked up the stairs on a nice day with clear sky, while listening to the music coming from his headphones. Wondering what would happen to him on his first day here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's frist day (open)   Hiro's frist day (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 9:53 pm

Jet is sittin at the top of the stairs tweaking on his robo arm with a screwdriver music playing in his headphones and as usual it is rock and heavy metal music but today it was a little dubstep "Rock 'n' roll by skrillex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's frist day (open)   Hiro's frist day (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 10:11 pm

Hiro continued to walk up the stairs to and then he saw somebody. He looked at him seeing that his arm was made of metal. This pecked his interest of him, and also the fact that he wanted to make some friends on his first day because he didn't want to be all by himself.

So he walked up to him and said to him almost in a whisper "Hi, I'm new here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's frist day (open)   Hiro's frist day (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 10:37 pm

Jet looks up when Hiro talk to him he pauses his music and says "Hey new kid need any help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's frist day (open)   Hiro's frist day (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 10:51 pm

Hiro paused for a second, thinking of something to say. "Could you give some help advice on where to go. It's mine first day and I haven't even been inside yet," he said a little louder than the first time, but still very quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's frist day (open)   Hiro's frist day (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 11:04 pm

Jet nods "Yep i can give you a whole lot of advice like there is nothing to worry you will find a partner. But is there anythin in particular?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's frist day (open)   Hiro's frist day (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 11:23 am

Aurora was walking to the academy. But when she saw Jet and Hiro she stopped and she decided to listen what are they talking about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's frist day (open)   Hiro's frist day (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 5:41 pm

Hiro paused again, he didn't know anything about what classes he had. However knowing the Academy's layout seemed far more useful, what's the point of knowing what classes he had without knowing how to get to them.

"Well you see I don't really know my way around here that, I have only seen the outside of it," he said while trying to sound natural.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's frist day (open)   Hiro's frist day (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 6:52 pm

Aurora walks into the academy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's frist day (open)   Hiro's frist day (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiro's frist day (open)
Page 1 of 1