Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) Empty
PostSubject: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 3:14 pm

The shadows on the wall flickered persistantly as a young girl sat in the allyway curled up in a ball. Her bulky shirt stained a faint darker color from dried blood as a few specks of blood stuck to her face.... She was a cursed weapon. The tool of manipulation for far too long. She only wished to get away from the Warlocks who had brought her to her current weakened state, but feared what might happen if others got involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 3:41 pm

Causper was randomly walking around Death City. She claimed she was exploring but in reality she was very very lost. Causper gave up trying to get home, and started paying attention to the scenery. She passed an alley that was dark and very dismal. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a little girl hiding in the alley way. She seemed so scared and depressed so Causper decided to go sit with her. She worked her way through the junk in the alley way to where the girl was then sat beside her.

"A penny for your thoughts m'dear?" She asked the girl. "This isn't the best place to be if you don't know how to protect yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 4:07 pm

"Don't touch me!" Etta cried, trying to keep from looking at the person. Her eyes fell on the wall as she looked to see if the darkness around it was shifting. "I don't want him to hurt you. Whenever someone gets close to me, he takes them away where no one ever sees them...."

She sniffed, trying to keep from crying. "The Shadow Man always takes them away and sometimes they just dissapear! He took Ru-ruu away and he was never the same again...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 4:31 pm

Causper was startled by the little girl's shouts. She recoiled back from the sheer urgency of it as the words echoed around the alley.
"Okay then Darling, you're dangerous. But if i was that easy to kill i'd probably be dead already. Hell, even kidnapping is hard if your target is a weapon. I can hold my own in a fight."
She kept her voice low so it didn't echo.
"Hows about you come with me and we'll get you cleaned up? This shadow person can't find you if he can't recognize you. A bath, a hair cut and some hair die and you'll be a new person. A good image can be the start of a strong emotional sheild as my mother used to say."
She held out her hand across the alley. It was far enough she wouldn't touch the girl but the girl could reach her hand if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 4:47 pm

Etta sniffed as she looked up at the woman with red quivering eyes. She seemed so nice and trustworthy. After wiping some tears away from her face and starting to move forward to grab her hand, the weapon stopped herself and pulled one of the zippers on her arm to make sure it was closed and everything was fine.

"Will... will there be ice cream?" She asked, ready to go with the woman.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:50 pm

Yurio lands on a roof and looks into the alley from which he heard talking, then Glyndwr looks down into it. "Hello, there." Glyndwr says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:06 pm

Causper laughed, standing up and taking the girl's hand to help her to her feet. This girl was quite charming when she wasn't scared.
"Of course there will be ice cream. When you have a free life you can eat whatever you like. My aunt even has a small restaurant besides the hotel she owns and they make the best ice cream I've ever tasted."
She winked at the girl and led her out of the alleyway. She heard someone call out a greeting from in the sky and she whirled around to face it.
"Unless you'd rather fight you'd better get your damn derieres down here. Of course if you're looking for a fight anyways you'd be better off looking for a senior student. They'll probably go easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:18 pm

"Why would we be looking for a fight?" Glyndwr asked, curiously and then jumped down into the alley. Yurio jumped off the roof and onto the street, with a loud thud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:07 pm

A sound similar to a squeak escaped Etta as the man and his dragon jumped down into the allyway. A sense of wonder overcame her as she starred at the animal. "Doggy!" She squeeled, running at the dragon without thinking and firmly wrapping her arms around it's face. Innocently, she glanced over to the two new people who didn't seem to be getting along. "Can we keep him?" Etta asked, trying to sound convincing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:11 pm

"Doggy?" Glyndwr raises an eyebrow. "It's a dragon, not a doggy. Difference." He says, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:58 pm

Causper laughed and ruffled the little girl's hair.
"I don't think he would fit inside a house, Darling. Besides he seems to already have an owner."
She turned to the newcomer.
"Is there a reason why you are randomly appearing on rooftops with a dragon? Not to mention you don't exactly have the best timing. You're lucky you weren't this 'shadow man' that the girl has a bad history with. I certainly hope you don't have any connections with this man."
Causper eyed the man warily, then turned away from him to his dragon.
"You. If you eat her i WILL kill you without a second thought."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 9:17 pm

"I'm axtually a student too, so I was just kinda flying about." Glyndwr says. "And Yurio here wont be doing any eating of girls ever." The dragon blew a smoke ring and Glyndwr approached the seemingly older girl. "Names Glyndwr, yours?" Glyndwr says, putting his hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 9:43 pm

Causper ignored Glwyndower's out stretched hand as she gave him her name.
"Causper Verte. I'm sure it's a pleasure to meet you."
Causper spoke in a voice that implied it was not at all nice to meet him at all. She was still on guard, she didn't trust the overgrown lizard spewing smoke rings in front of her and it was fairly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 1:49 am

Glyndwr sighs and takes his hand away. "Pleasure to meet you, too." He said in a similar tone to Causper and then climbed back on the dragon. Well, it seems people are weary of the giant gecko with wings and smoke sing blowers for a face. Glyndwr says to the reptile, who replies; Y'don't say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 8:38 am

Blissfully unaware of the conversation going on, Etta kept hugging the dragon. She didn't want to leave it. She had already picked out a name and everything! It would live with them in a doghouse labled 'Fluffy' and they would give it candy and squeeky toys all day! There was no way she was going to give up on her precious Fluffy....
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 12:29 pm

"Excuse me, girl, but can you let go of Yurio? He seems to be getting a bit mad." Glyndwr lied about the last part, though they wouldn't know that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 12:42 pm

Causper arched an eyebrow at Glyndwr, the lizard seemed to be perfectly content with the little girl's affection. Glyndwr was probably the most irritated. Anyways, if he wanted to leave Causper wasn't going to stop him. The little girl would probably be depressed about the lizard leaving though. Causper sighed.
"Come on Darling, these two would like to leave. We'll get you cleaned up and then Gwin and the doggie can join us for ice cream later this afternoon."
Causper stared at Glyndwr with her arms crossed. If he didn't agree he would be crushing a little girl's happiness.
"Four o'clock, Right Gwin?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 12:47 pm

"It's Glyn, if you must shorten my name and sure, why not." He smiled at the girl hugging the dragon and then at Causper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 4:17 pm

Causper scowled at Glyndwr. He might be being amiable but to make an offensive nickname out of the ancient name of Glyndwr really irked her.
"I will NOT use such a name as an abbreviation for ancient name that is Glyndwr. It's disrespectful to the origional owner of the name, Owain Glyndwr. HE was a fine welsh king, and i won't allow you to disregard the power of his name so casually."
She picked up the little girl, carefully detatching her from the lizard.
"We'll meet you at the academy and we'll find an ice cream parlor from there."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 4:27 pm

"Not my idea to shorten the name. Your fault if anything; it is my name too, so I will be doing what I want with it. Also quite fitting to have the namesake of a Welsh ruler and be riding a dragon, wouldn't you say?" Glyndwr smirks and chuckles a bit. "I will see you later, though." Glyndwr says as Yurio runs forward down the street and jumps into flight. That is person 1 who knows of who I am named after. I am impressed. Glyndwr thinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 6:17 pm

Causper sighed as she watched Glyndwr fly off on his lizard. She turned to the little girl in her arms.
"Let's get going shall we?"
Causper walked back the way she had come in the general direction of her Aunt's hotel carrying the little girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 7:31 pm

Etta starred off into the distance at the dragon as it flew away. While she felt dissapointed, she was alright as long as she could see it later. When the woman asked if she was ready to go, Etta nodded 'yes'. Then, without warning, shrunk down and turned into a plushe of the dragon she was hugging barly a moment ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 9:41 pm

After backtracking a few times, Causper arrived at her aunt's hotel. Clinging to the plush dragon that was the little girl, she strode in heading directly to the second floor and the hotel spa. She was admitted immediately and left to her own devices by the staff. There were alot of perks to living in a six-star hotel...
She brought the plush-dragon-girl to the women's bath and put her on a bench.
"You'll have to change back Darling. Plush toys don't clean well in a bath." She said, tapping the girl on the nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 10:06 pm

"I don't wanna...." She softly mentioned, turning her dragon head before trotting a few small steps away. In an instant, she turned into her human form again. The zippers on her body slightly jingling as she transformed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 12:09 am

Causper watched the little girl walk away the transform back into a human. She arched an eyebrow.
"If you don't want to get clean then you obviously don't want to go get ice cream with the puppy and Gwin then. I'll go by my self and you'll stay here until you've been scrubbed clean by the hotel maids."
Causper told the little girl. Sometimes a bribe could also be a threat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next