Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 12:42 am

Etta started crying before tilting her head down and turning to the new woman. "Fine...." She didn't want to be around strange maids... what if one of them was with the Shadow Man? The weapon looked up at the woman and stood up for her to do whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 3:16 pm

Causper ruffled the girls hair.
"There's no need to cry, but having you in an enclosed area with a dragon smelling like that is not a good idea. I could probably use a bath myself. That alley was RANK, why were you even in there?"
Causper opened a cuboard on the far side of the room, pulling out some soap, brushes, and towels for the bath. She laid these things on the edge of the large bath.
"Come on. I'd say something about the bath getting cold but that would be lying. The bath is connected to an underground hot spring so it never gets cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 9:41 pm

As Etta followed the woman, she tried to explein exactly what was going on to her. "I was too scared to move.... The Shadow Man dropped me there and just left." Her eyes looked down as she walked, trying to put together what was going on. "It must have something to do with Ru-ruu... he started acting wierd and then the Shadow Man left me alone........"

A strange determination swelled through her for a moment. "Ru-ruu's always a jerk, but he's still my brother! We have to save him before the Shadow Man makes him dissapear, too!" Without any warning, she just stopped and looked back down at her feet. Then, Etta looked up at the woman with a quick cheerful smile....

"But first, ice cream!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 11:43 pm

Causper listened to the little girl's explination. This shadow man was sounding more and more like a warlock. She mentally commended the girl for her bravery and determination, but the two wouldn't be able to take on this shadow man on their own. Even if Gwin and his lizard helped they still wouldn't be strong enough. Not without meisters.
"Ice cream is in three hours. We're taking a bath first. Besides, it'd be too hard to sneak your brother away if we're caught by our smell."
Causper shrugged off her sweater and peeled off her sticky shirts down to a green swimsuit top her psychic aunt had instructed her to wear when she had woken up that morning. She bent down to the water of the bath to test the temperature, it was the same temperature it always was but Causper checked it anyways. Without giving her a warning, Causper flicked her wrist in the direction of the little girl, splashing warm water all over her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 4:56 pm

Etta blinked, blankly. "I still don't wanna..." she whined while taking her shoes off. Revealing another zipper attatched to her body... this one, on her foot. Defiantly, she crossed her arms to try and make some kind of a stand. It had been so long since she had been able to stand up for herself like this... as far back as she could remember, her mother had always been quick to punish her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 10:31 pm

Causper took a sponge from the pile of stuff beside the bath and soaked it. She walked over to the little girl then wrung it out over her head, sending a cascade of water flowing off of her head.
"If you're that dead set against a bath we have showers on the other side of the far door."
Causper gestured to a pair of translucent french doors that concealed the showers on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 7:11 pm

(OoC: Sorry, but I've been away with work and havn't been sure what to post to that. Want to just offscreen her bath so it doesn't get wierd or something?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 7:21 pm

(Ooc: sure, it would be awkward to rp having a bath.)

An hour later, the little girl was washed and her hair was currently being taken care of by one of the professional hair stylists employed by Causper's aunt. It had taken quite a bit of convincing to get the little girl to trust the stylist with her hair.

Causper glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, the two had an hour and a half before meeting with Gwin and his dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:03 pm

A look of content went across Etta's face as her hair was being taken care of. This woman was more of a parent than anything she had ever had before... suddenly, her smile faded away as she glanced over at the woman who had taken her in.

"What was your mother like?" Etta asked out of nowhere, unsure how to feel about what was going on. Secretly, somewhere in the verry back of her mind, she began to slowly start to doubt if this woman was even as nice as she seemed like she was or if she was planning something. "Mine was pretty mean...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 12:27 am

Causper looked at the little girl surprised. She hadn't expected a question like that.
"Well, it's sort of hard to explain. I've only lived with my mother for about three years, she isn't the best of mothers but she is still my mother genetically even if I don't think of her as my mother."
She looked at the girl with a sad face.
"Some mothers are barely mother's at all and others are superb mother's but have no children at all. The one person I actually thought of as my mother was a witch named Cyria. She didn't have any children of her own, but she helped my father raise me. Well, until she was killed that is. When I was five."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)   Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Etta's new Meister: Death City allyway (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2