Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City arrival (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Death City arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 8:28 am

Kename takes a deep breath and looks around, he finnaly arrived at Death City.
"This is it, finnaly!"
He says, wondering about where to go next. He takes another good look around, hoping to see something or someone interesting to go to.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 8:45 am

Newton, or Aspen from now on, was to study at the DWMA; before he did, however, he was going to have a look around the city and look he did. Walking along the streets of the city, the ends of his green long-coat waving around as he made his way forth. Then, someone seems to be making his excitement known, further down the street that someone stood. "What're you so elated about, huh? I don't see anything so great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 8:57 am

Kename stops once he hears someone speaking, not knowing if it was directed at him he looks around, then turns to whomever spoke, wondering.
"Is he speaking to me?" after thinking for a short moment he decides to answer.
"Well... it's better compared to where i'm from..."
He then looks towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:07 am

Aspen walks over to the elated one and turns out to be quite short. "That's fair enough, but there could be children sleeping in these houses nearby." Aspen said. A very random argument, but Aspen is random. "And what's so interesting on the ground," He said, looking at the spot Kename was looking at. "Cuz I don't see anything there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:20 am

"There is nothing on the ground.. i just was just thinking about something." He looks back up, turning to take a better look at whom he was speaking to.
The quick movement made his hood slide off, though Kename didn't bother putting it back on and simply runs a hand through his black hair, his eyes shining lightly as it reflects the light from a nearby house.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:26 am

"Cool." Aspen said as he turned around, making his long-coat fan outwards, and started to walk away. Then he stopped and turned around and walked back to Kename. "Why, you seem distraught somehow. Is it cuz' of me?" Aspen asked, placing is index finger on the middle of his own chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:37 am

"It's not because of you.. That's all you need to know about that." He says, frowning.
"But perhaps you can help me with something..what's the quickest way to the DWMA?"
He says while fiddling around a little with a headset that's stuck inside his hood.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:41 am

"That is great!" Aspen exclaimed, loudly and then pointed staight towards the building which towered over the city. "Right that way." He was literally pointing in the quickest direction. Straight forward towards the top. "If you need to take the ground based route, go forward until you see an incline, then go around the incline 'till you see a HUGE set of stairs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:46 am

"Stairs huh.. That sounds just perfect." He smirks lightly, putting his hood back on and turning towards the buidling that was pointed at.
He smiles lightly, saying "Thank you."
"One more thing, what is your name?" he says while turning towards the direction that was pointed at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:52 am

"it's good to see new faces around here, friendly ones at that, you get used to the steps" tristan said walking over and looking up at kename
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:03 am

Kename looks over as he hears someone else, feeling a bit strange now there are more people around him.
"I-i.. You're from the DWMA then?" He asks, wondering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:18 am

"that's correct, I do believe I'm still the youngest student in attendance. My name is tristan." Tristan said as he saw Kename looked nervous, "I was nervous too, but I can tell you that every single person in that school are people you shouldn't be afraid of"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:23 am

Kename takes a deep breath to calm himself, before speaking again. "I'm just not used to being around other people... but that's more my own fault then anything else i guess."
He smiles a little.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:24 am

Aspen started sniggering to himself as soon as Tristan arrived. "Pfffffff-Hahahah! You're shorter than me! HAaaaaaaah!!" Aspen fell to the floor and started laughing histerically. This wasn't funny at all, but one way or another, Aspen found it so. "You little shortieeee!! Haha!!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:32 am

Suddenly out of nowhere someone appeared right behind Aspen..It was a short girl with white hair and pink eyes. She crossed her arms and looked at Aspen. "Even short people are dangerous, sir" She said with her childish voice. "So...Shut up or you'll lose your head..Literally..Oh wait..You're short t-"
Anna said but she couldn't finish because she bit her tongue.

Last edited by Leke on May 24th 2014, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:39 am

Aspens laugh attack was renued when the girl who had just appeared out of nowhere stopped talking due to biting her own tongue. "Hahahaha! You bit your tongue!" He hollered, even though this situation wasn't all too funny either; he found it funny anyway, just as he did with Tristans stature. "And you're shorter than me as well!" He yelled, when he turned to his stomach and started to pound the ground with his fist. "Can't... Breathe!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:47 am

Kename is confused by the sudden gathering of people.
"I feel like i'm carying around some sort of people magnet..." He says while looking from one to another.
"And i still don't know anyones name." kename says as he sighs deeply.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:15 am

"Yeah yeah...Cool.." Anna said. Then she looked at Kename and smiled. "So you're a new student, huh?" Nice to meet ya! I'm Anna Koz-" She said, but again she bit her toungue. With a big blush she tried to introduce again. "My name is Anna Kozak."
Then she looked at Tristan. "Nice to see ya, partner." Anna said
Well she had something to do so she slowly began to walk away. "See ya later!" She exclaimed

But someone was observing them from a distance. That person had a very powerful soul. He was a death scythe. He was wearing a blue suit with black tie and white shirt. He looked at the students and smiled. "Oh I remember when I was a student here.." He said to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:39 am

"in what world has he seen a six foot ten year old, I do not know. I never got your name" Tristan said turning to Kename. "Tell me about yourself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:42 am

"I'm Kename Serath, i'm a new student at the DWMA, as a meister. " He says, now feeling calm as he gets used a bit to so many people. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:43 am

(OOC: Tristan is six foot? How does that make him short for his age, as his character app suggests?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:45 am

Ooc: I meant that he shouldn't have expected him to be tall. Sorry if my wording threw you off
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:46 am

(OOC: Oh, ok, then)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:56 am

"Tristan must, I'm a weapon" Tristan said as a blade of the deepest black shot out of his arm. "And this is my meister, Anna. I've been here for close to a year now."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 12:04 pm

Anna stopped for a while and turned to the others. Then she bowed. "Yep!" She said. But then she began to walk away again. "See ya later."

Suddenly the death scythe walked closer to the group of students. "Welcome to the DWMA" He said, with warm tone and a smile on his face. It was Adam Kovalsky the 34 years old Death Scythe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City arrival (open)   Death City arrival (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City arrival (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next