Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

private rp with muramura!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

private rp with muramura! Empty
PostSubject: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 6:19 pm

Eclipse was on his way back to his chambers. It had been a long first day over at the DWMA and he couldn't wait to sit back and relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:24 am

Margret had been wandering around the chambers for awhile when she saw a boy darkly dressed coming towards her. She immediately went and hid, wondering if she tried to scare him, would it work?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 10:19 am

Eclipse didn't notice Margret and continued walking in her direction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 7:00 pm

When the dark boy passed her, Margret seized the opportunity. She jumped out of her hiding place and landed on his back, screeching like a mad man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:49 am

"GAH WHAT THE..." Eclipse began as he began to transform his hand into his weapon form's blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 7:50 pm

"Oh my gosh! Your a weapon?!?" Margret squealed in excitement as she hurried away from the boy.
"I'm Margret!" She held out her hand and ignored the blade that had appeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 1:27 am

Eclipse turned his blade back into his hand and with a look of caution shoke Margrets hand. "Name's Eclipse".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 1:29 am

"What an awesome name! Is it your real one or did ya come up with it on your own??? Back when I was little I would force everyone to call me Cat, Sabrina,..!" And she, still shaking Eclispe's hand, began blabbing off about all the names she used to wish she had when she was younger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 5:41 pm

"No it's not my real name". Eclipse said as he tried to pull his hand away from the strange girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 9:40 am

"Cool! Have you found a meister yet??? I'm still looking for a weapon!" She said sadly, and let go of Eclispe's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:25 am

"To be honest no I still havn't found a meister". Eclipse said looking at Marget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:55 pm

"We should be partners then!" Margret said with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:37 am

"Maybe..." Eclipse said as he gazed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:58 pm

"Perfect!" Margret jumped around excitedly, and sang softly to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:16 am

Eclipse looked at Margret with a look that bordered between "she seems alright" and "this girl is insane"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:38 am

"OH! Did classes already end???" Margret snapped out of her little song and dance and hurriedly asked. 'Mother isn't gonna be happy at all if I miss my first class..!!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:04 am

Eclipse gazed off back where he was walking from. "Classes ended a while ago. I was heading back to my chambers". He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 12:10 pm

Eclipse gazed off back where he was walking from. "Classes ended a while ago. I was heading back to my chambers". He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 12:11 pm

(shoot accidentaly posted twice)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 8:38 pm

( lol :D )
"Really? Man that sucks!" Margret whined.
"Oh well! I'm gonna go exploring some more! See ya~!" Margret's mood picked up and she began counting on her fingers, thinking that doing that would help her find the way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 10:30 am

"See ya". Eclipse said as he turned around and started to head back to his chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: private rp with muramura!   private rp with muramura! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

private rp with muramura!
Page 1 of 1