Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date (private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 6:34 pm

Akio flew above the roof tops of death city towards the DWMA in his dragon form, once he got close he turned back to his human form and ran across the roof tops. He was a half an hour late for collecting Minami for there date all because he had to find away to sneak away from his weapon partners so they could be alone on this date. He landed at the entrance of the DWMA after leaping off the closest roof causing a large dust cloud to fly up around him, "HEY MINAMI I AM HERE!" he called out panting.
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 6:43 pm

Minami was sitting on the steps about to leave sadly when he showed up "akio you came I thought you had stude me up"
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 6:47 pm

Akio looked rather mad "NO WAY WHY WOULD I DO THAT!" he panted before blushing looking more embarrassed then mad "Besides.....I made you a promise didn't I...plus I already told you I like you...."
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 6:49 pm

Minami blushed and shrugged "I dont know , lets get going then "
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 7:15 pm

Akio nodded and to begin to walk with Minami blushing though he had a stern look on his face, he was unsure how to start the conversation.
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 7:23 pm

Sorry I had thought you had stud me up"she said looking at her hands
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 8:01 pm

"Don't worry about it," Akio said calmly with a shrug being extremely glad that Minami was the first on to speak "I would have done the same if I had to wait so long, but just be glad you don't have a two weapon partners who are tasked to spy on you at the same time."
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 8:58 pm

Why are they suposed to spy on you"minami asked him
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:46 am

Akio sighed and looked at the sky "Mainly because the jackass Death doesn't trust me seeing how I was raised by my mother and I did see Death kill her right in front of my eyes."
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:01 am

Oh wow, im sorry about that"minami said looking at him sadly
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:05 am

Akio looked rather confused Huh? Why are you sorry? It's not like you had anything to do with it." He smiled trying to cheer her up "Hey its not like it matters at the moment lets just focus on the present instead of the past."
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 7:10 pm

Minami smiled brightly at him and nodded"yeah lets have fun, so were are you takeing me"
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:40 pm

"That's a surprise." Akio told her with a mischievous grin on his face "But here is a hint, its to long to get there by train and a waste of money to take a plane....so let me ask you question I understand you can turn into a dragon but have you ever ridden on the back of one?"
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:47 pm

Minami smiled at him at the little rhyme"no I have never ridden on the back of a dragon
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:58 pm

Akio smirked as with a flash of lighting, when the flash of sudden light had faded Akio stood I front of Minami in his dragon form and he laid on the ground to let he climb onto his back.
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:03 pm

Minami blushed and laughed"guess I will tonight "then climbed up and ont his back
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:39 pm

Akio shook his body gently so that Minami slid down his back to the back of his frill and made a low growl to say hold on tight before taking off with a single flap of his wings, it was only seconds until they were air born within the jet stream.
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:42 pm

Minami held on to his smooth scales and when they were air born she smiled laughing with a care free smile "I love flying ,, I just want to jump and spread my wings . The air id amazing
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:03 pm

Akio let out a plasma blast which exploded a few metres ahead of them causing them to fly through a cloud of bright glowing colours.
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:05 pm

Minami gasped as they flew throigh it the colors were sp vibrant and when it hit her skin electricity buzzed acrost her skin
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:16 pm

Akio let out a roar and picked up speed, he wondered what it felt like to be flying with out being in a dragon form.
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:23 pm

Yahoo "minami yelled to the sky when he roared and spead up
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:33 pm

Akio changed course slightly making them cut through a large stratocumulus stratiformis cloud.
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:39 pm

She smiled at the cool feeling it brought but her cloths were starting to get wet "this is so much fun
Back to top Go down

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:48 pm

With another roar Akio separated the cloud in two and began his decent back ground, he hesitated for a second after seeing a black altocumulus lenticularis storm cloud but and hearing his stomach rumble. He ignored it though not wanting to put Minami in danger by flying into the cloud so he could feed off the lightning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date (private)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next