Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerning reaver...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Concerning reaver...  Empty
PostSubject: Concerning reaver...    Concerning reaver...  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:53 am

Hey I was wondering if u would mind if I said my character knew reaver though not on a personal level? U know like distant past?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Concerning reaver...    Concerning reaver...  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:44 am

Well, Reaver has been alive for a hundred and sixty some years, though he spent the recent portions of his life in extremely remote areas such as the Sahara and Antarctica. If you can think of a way for it to work then be my guest [though I ask that you verify with me first.]
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Concerning reaver...    Concerning reaver...  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:51 am

my character may be part of the DWMA but he is loyal to no one so I thaught in the upcoming party if reaver got an invitation I thaught it would be funny for him to show up because he deemed it a " faction-neutral" party all kinds of witches students werewolves and Kishinev eggs will be there...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Concerning reaver...    Concerning reaver...  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:03 pm

Well, I noticed Droon saying he was like hundreds of years old or something, so the two knowing each other would work, but as for the party it would be almost impossible for it to reach him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Concerning reaver...    Concerning reaver...  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 9:15 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Concerning reaver...    Concerning reaver...  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 9:54 pm

He's in Antarctica....
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Concerning reaver...    Concerning reaver...  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 10:05 pm

" there are a lot of things I have not revealed yet about Droon , he has connections, allies, and an unlimited supply of money he hasn't told anyone about. He has weird abilities that he keeps hidden, and a unique soul he tries his best to prevent anyone from knowing about (which is why he never resonates), I think he could handle getting an invitation to reaver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning reaver...    Concerning reaver...  I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:40 am

...owned...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Concerning reaver...    Concerning reaver...  I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:01 pm

Well, we'll see then
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Concerning reaver...    Concerning reaver...  I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:29 pm

Yay ! He will be invited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning reaver...    Concerning reaver...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning reaver...
Page 1 of 1