Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Reaver (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

John Reaver (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: John Reaver (Dropped)   John Reaver (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 9:08 pm

WEAPON TEMPLATE

John Reaver (Dropped) Uchiha_Shinen

John Reaver

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Seraphina

Weapon Form

John Reaver (Dropped) $(KGrHqJ,!joE9UbgeycIBPoFfiO!Cw~~60_35

His weapon is a long black carbonized sword. It has red tribal running up the blade to the hilt. Whenever Soul Resonance is activated another blade grows from the hilt forming a double sided sword.

Love Interest: Seraphina

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight/Very Romantic

Appearance: John is about 170 lbs and is 6 ft tall. He has jet black onyx hair and has tanned skin. He has sapphire blue eyes. He wears a black hoodie most of the time with a pair of black jeans. He wears red and white Nikes. He has a scar over his eye that starts above his eye and trails down to the bottom from a fight he was in long ago. He wears a necklace that has a heart on it, because of no apparent reason.

Personality: John likes to be around people and make friends. He is very nice and well behaved. He is especially nice to girls because he thinks that they should never be mistreated in anyway. If he ever is lucky enough to find that special girl he will treat her with a new profound kindness. He likes to hang out with friends and get away from everything.

History: John was born in Death City. He lived here his entire life. Whenever he turned 12 his parents died and he was going to be put in a foster home but he didn't want that so he ran away. He lived on the streets for almost 2 years. One day when he was caught trying to steal food, he fought the corrupt guards as best as he could. All of that paid off, he was then adopted by a wealthy family, and became a Reaver. One of the most wealthiest families in the country. He grew along side two brothers and two sisters. When he turned 17 he was almost the richest teen there was. He then decided to join the DWMA and fight evil.

Miscellaneous:
- When he is in weapon form he can use his soul wavelength to enhance his meister's abilities for a good duration. It can go from more strength to an endurance boost.
- The Soul Resonance between him and his partner turns him into a double sided sword with enhanced blade length and sharpness. When swung towards an enemy it will create a shock wave sending it towards the enemy.

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater!

Last edited by TheJackOfAllTrades on August 7th 2016, 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: John Reaver (Dropped)   John Reaver (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 9:34 pm

Passable. BUT fix the weapon issue, or find a workaround or something, and I need you to specify on how it increases the meister's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: John Reaver (Dropped)   John Reaver (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 9:40 pm

Not bad.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Reaver (Dropped)   John Reaver (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Reaver (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1