Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encounter with Fate (Reaver)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Encounter with Fate (Reaver) Empty
PostSubject: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:08 pm

midnight and Dante is exploring Death City alone.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:25 pm

A winged figure with a broken sword drops down before him. "What have we here? A lone student from the academy? You look like you have a strong and flavorful soul."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:34 pm

"W-what? Who are you and why do you want my soul?" void appears.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:47 pm

"Not a very prodigious one though are you?" Reaver calms down and speaks in a calm town. "Perhaps we can help one another. I won't kill you, but in return, you will assist me in getting my revenge on the DWMA."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:14 pm

"hmmm very tempting....." void slowly disappears
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:15 pm

"Good." He smiles. "First, prove to me that you show no remorse, by killing a human and bringing me back their soul."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:33 pm

"fine whatever." goes off and begins to chase a human.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:03 pm

A young woman notices Dante coming towards her, and begins running from him screaming.

OOC: As the woman is screaming for help, the thread is now susceptible to replies from other people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:10 pm

Dante is running after her with void open and a dagger.

OOC: Alright
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:50 pm

The girl trips as enters an alleyway and turns to face Dante, shielding herself with her arms. "Please, no!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:55 pm

A voice says from on the roof, "Don't touch her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:11 pm

stops and turns towards the voice. "and who are you to tell me that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:16 pm

A kid in a black shirt over an orange one drops down, his arms both morphed into two foot long wooden poles. "Back off or you die."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:21 pm

The girl gets up and in a panicked rush, hides behind the boy. Then she notices his arms, screams, and runs off again. Reaver watches from the roof of a building behind the boy's, that is a little bit taller.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:25 pm

Dralin stands near on another building. He watches as both prepare to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:39 pm

"i have no desire to fight you but i will have at least one soul this night" turns and begins to walk off "there are other places with different people, cant be everywhere no can you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:49 pm

"No...but who said that I was the only one?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:55 pm

Without interrupting the other two, Reaver crept over to Dralin. "I see at least you're getting somewhere with yours. My student is seems utterly disinterested in the task I gave him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:39 pm

He looks at him and keeps his guard up. "Actually, I have no clu- wait a second...that might be the new kid I heard about..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:42 pm

"Yes, yes. The academy was supposed to be getting a new student tomorrow, but will he show up? Or will he stay faithful to me, and abandon you and Lord Death?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:51 pm

"Not yours. The kid with the sticks for arms. He's supposed to be the new kid..."

Dustan runs forward with incredible speed and does a front flip over the other and jabs one of his arms down at him in midair.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:09 pm

"I see. I had not anticipated his arrival. Perhaps I need a better spy in the academy. You can tell Lord Death about the spy, I doubt you'll be able to find them though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:14 pm

"Maybe not...Either way, your time will eventually come."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:31 pm

"Oh I'm sure it will, but that will be long after your time mister Akagi. I have the gift of eternal life, but you? You're human. So unless I die on this spot, I doubt that you will live to see that day." Reaver looks at him. "Dralin. Why is there such a lack of teachers at the DWMA? It also appears that there are very few students these days as well."

OOC: When Reaver is finally killed, he has to die on this exact same building now. Just because of this. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:37 pm

"There is a lack of teachers because there is a lack of caring. There are a lack of students for...who knows."

OOC: YES. AND DRALIN WILL KILL HIM AND BE ALL LIKE, "Well...talk about irony, Reaver."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter with Fate (Reaver)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next